Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

agreed...lets hope it continues...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : Hey, man....this is why you never say "game over" at halftime with our team.  We can blow leads, but we sure can find ways to turn it on, too.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Sometimes, feels great to be wrong!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

The league has to do something about that Wade leg-whip...
    Posted by guyfromtex

Absolutely.

Either that, or let Shaq take the guys head clean off.

That kind of sh*t can not go unpunished.

But it sure did breathe life into the Celtics.  They got mad, and it's just what they needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : Sometimes, feels great to be wrong!
    Posted by JustWords

I know the feeling.... proud of our guys!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Wade made a big mistake letting his anger (passion) determine his actions. Because he woke up the Celtics, now it really is personal, now the Celtics have a reason to sacrifice as a team and individually. Before, the Celtics looked ripe for the pickin, maybe they'd win one at home, maybe even two, but it looked like youth and desire (the Heat) would prevail. Wade woke up Celtic pride; he did KG and the rest of the team a favor...
    Posted by futbal

Agree with you.  I would expect the next game will be similar to today's game.  KG was huge today and the entire team reacted to Rondo's injury. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The Queen again proves that he can't take the real heat - that which comes from the Celtics.  Wade had three take downs - the league should assess three flagrants and a two-game suspension.  Just dreaming...  By the way, is he storing nuts for the winter in his cheeks???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

heck avery bradley backing up west in game 4 could work for us as well. he plays the same level of defense and can actually shoot the ball. of the big 4, i would rather have rondo out... SORRY!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

One of the dumbest posts ever.Look up Bradley`s shooting % for the season and then look up Rondo`s.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

garnett will never have a game like this in all of the next games heat in 7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

garnett will never have a game like this in all of the next games heat in 7
    Posted by rcdc

You underestimate the heart of a true champion. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : You underestimate the heart of a true champion. 
    Posted by MsLithium21
    yep, CELTIC PRIDEEEEEEEEE! there is no such thing as miami pride. when the kichen gets hot, the heatttt cave! put hand in their face, they miss every single jump shot esp their big 2. they tried to bully us but as soon as we showed we werent going to be bullied and in fact took out the can of whup-az, they had no answer. like that no one really retaliated. sometimes just playing thru adversity is the best answer. didnt allow the ref or david stern to deternine our fate. i dislike what wade is doing but lets be blunt, i would want him on my team in a heartbeat. nothing really evil even the rondo play. he just plays tough to the very end, gives u nothing. teams often cave in the face of that. our team didnt. noticed that the heat NEVER drove the lane even once when shaq's big az was in the paint? they stayed away! even if kg cant duplicate last night, soimebody else will! we are too resilient. and again, at some point, there will be a game tied with 3minutes left or tied with 10 seconds left.  anyone doubts who wins those?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : One of the dumbest posts ever.Look up Bradley`s shooting % for the season and then look up Rondo`s.
    Posted by jrleftfoot
    doesnt matter. avery plays defense! when i've seen him play minutes in bunches, a bigger sample, he's been much better. kind of like tony allen or now with jeff green. i like rr, esp AAFTER he returned from injury and on defense, but he's more of a complimentart stick. d-west has been far more indispensable versus miami. avery with his defense will be also. rondo must be put in perspective big time. this team's offense thrived AFTER he got hurt! that was the best spacing i have seen all series long. rondo is the best pg we have in TRANSITION. unfotunately half-court is where most sets come from and where games get lost. west is far better against a team like miami than rondo is. facts are facts. how many times will rr beat a bron or wade and get to the hoop with a clean look? u must be able to be a jump shot threat. clearly west is at this time. even if he misses, avery will not be afraid to chunk it up there. he's a bigger ofensive threat than rr... period!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

A gutty and gritty win by the C's tonight.  Sure hope it carries over to the next game so we can get to 2-2, then its a best 2-3 series.  Sure like our chances right now.

GO C'S!

Sections
Shortcuts