Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Folks, momentum swings when you don't give us a foul on a fast break and then Wade gets two quick fouls on Ray.  That's why the refs make a huge difference.  They just will NOT give us a break.  Celts have to fight through this because we are NOT going to get any breaks.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree with you 100%.  Not to mention when everyone knows Ray is practically the best shooter in the league and both his absense AND his not getting to the line are a setback for the Celtics.  I don't believe in a conspiracy but the Zebras are clearly seeing this game with Heat-colored glasses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Is Rondo playing?
    Posted by toine83[/QUOTE]

Rondo is killing this team tonite... he is in that passive mode and we all know how that ends up... if he doesnt get it in gear the Cs lose....also BB is a total non factor... i just dont like the way this looks now after looking good at the start

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, their one bench guy, Anthony is killing our energy guy (BBD).  That's the difference in the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Joel Anthony is killin us. He's playing like it's game 7.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Delonte needed to take that shot...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

oh lord

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

The Heat are getting into the paint at will. Ugh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : Not on TV but on the Celtics website.  I had to be in the office pretty much the whole time.  On another subject, Ray is getting totally screwed on both sides of the fouls called.  Doesn't get the call when he gets fouled and then gets called against on practically a tap.  SMH...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]in future, when in that situation, check firstrowsports.eu you can watch the game for free on the net from anywhere. always a clear signal. i'm watching the big ppv boxing match right now as i watch the game. thay also have cnn and so forth. 

celts real issue is total lack of athleticism. danny's worse move was letting tony allen go. did u c that move bron just made? noone on the celts can consistently do that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

...But I understand the confidence in KG.  Nice one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Taking too many diffficult jumpers. Not good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

They don't want to win this one.3-0 season is over

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

Game over.

It was evident at the end of the season, when the Celts got out-physicaled and out-husteld by Chicago and Miami that the guys just didn't have that last gear necessary to hang with the younger, hungrier dudes any more.

It hurts to watch, but we gotta thank them for that banner.

It's gonna be rough watching the next decade of suckitude.

Dambit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]They don't want to win this one.3-0 season is over
    Posted by toine83[/QUOTE]

You and "JustOne" are out of your minds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

While KG has hit two in a row, I don't like how far away he is from the rim...He was attacking it beautifully when the game began.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Delonte!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Pierce gets fouled, no call..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Delonte!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : in future, when in that situation, check firstrowsports.eu you can watch the game for free on the net from anywhere. always a clear signal. i'm watching the big ppv boxing match right now as i watch the game. thay also have cnn and so forth.  celts real issue is total lack of athleticism. danny's worse move was letting tony allen go. did u c that move bron just made? noone on the celts can consistently do that!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip Gurl!  Yeah, I hear you on the athleticism.  We bring things to the table - not LeBron things - but things that we're not using.  Jeff Green is a huge case in point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

And I will third this one since it was a 3.... DELONTE!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]While KG has hit two in a row, I don't like how far away he is from the rim...He was attacking it beautifully when the game began.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    Right. He has to hit pretty hard shots.
    Get inside guys!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i like that kg is making those shots but those are soft shots. the one that pp just made has far mpre significance for it was off an aggressive  painted shot which allowed him to be in position to get the rebound and hit a wide open west. miami attcks the rim at every turn in a hyper-athletic way. that makes the game much easier for u. if u take it away, they can then go to the wide open 3-point guy in miller or jones or chalmers 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

"toine83"....your post is disgrace to your ID.  Toine would never give up so why have you given up?   Thank goodness the players aren't going to give up, my man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]While KG has hit two in a row, I don't like how far away he is from the rim...He was attacking it beautifully when the game began.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I know. It's like he's injured or something. Why play away from the paint when you were effective there?? He's like an oversized shooting guard instead of a power forward most of the time.

25. This post has been removed.