Celtics heat Game thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Celtics heat Game thread.

In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : Allen isnt hitting his shots and injured garnet looks not like the garnet i know. pierce is kind of hobbling out there with injuries...And you dont think they a hot mess. Come on now... BTW imo perkins definetely makes the celts better...But he is struggling in oklahoma... mybe he looks better playing for the celts because the celts are a better team than oklahooma imo.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

I think he worked for us because he made hard fouls that made players hesitate to drive. I think he also set hard picks that made chasing Ray Allen and Pierce difficult and he was a good rebounder. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I think its over..they have to win 4 of 5..Against this team, im not so sure..unless the shackster is ready to dominate. that can even things out..but thats a big if...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : sure you do..............first you expected a sweep now you expect the celts to win two in a row. The celts are mess man.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

It's a tribute to Miami Heat fans that you are the only troll on here representing Miami. Unlike the tons of trolls supporting the Lakers that come to this board, most of the Miami Heat fans carry themselves well. Perhaps LJames going to Miami is changing that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I think its over..they have to win 4 of 5..Against this team, im not so sure..unless the shackster is ready to dominate. that can even things out..but thats a big if...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Even if Shaq is able to play I am not sure that he is going to be much help.  He hasn't played in months and would only play a few minutes.  It was a very disappointing effort by the Celtics tonight.  They have to win the next two games in Boston. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I think its over..they have to win 4 of 5..Against this team, im not so sure..unless the shackster is ready to dominate. that can even things out..but thats a big if...

"IF"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Seasons over. Thank you Ainge. Thank you Doc for playing black hole fatty worthless Davis instead of JO down the stretch. Those whopping 2 rebounds he grabbed in 24 minutes, terrible defense, and missed layups sure helped. A defensive team closing with and undersized black hole on offense that is a poor defender and rebounder.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    "black hole fatty worthless" Davis-That's pretty descriptive!! hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. But they have to win both in Boston to carry some momentum to Miami for game 5. A loss @ home and its over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Seasons over. Thank you Ainge. Thank you Doc for playing black hole fatty worthless Davis instead of JO down the stretch. Those whopping 2 rebounds he grabbed in 24 minutes, terrible defense, and missed layups sure helped. A defensive team closing with and undersized black hole on offense that is a poor defender and rebounder.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

That was strange. JON was playing well while BB hasn't done a thing in the entire playoffs. I can't figure out what Doc was thinking...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

we're gona win the next 4 out of 5!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : That was strange. JON was playing well while BB hasn't done a thing in the entire playoffs. I can't figure out what Doc was thinking...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Agree that Jon should have been playing.  Not sure what happened to Glen Davis, but he hasn't played well lately and shouldn't be getting much playing time.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

[QUOTE]we're gona win the next 4 out of 5!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the Pope's Jewish

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaliCeltic. Show CaliCeltic's posts

TEST

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

While it wasn't Vince Young running roughshod through the USC defense or Earl Campbell plowing through the Miami Dolphins on a Monday night but folks here in Texas will be talking about this game for a long time.