Celtics heat Game thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Celtics heat Game thread.

SHAQ BETTER PLAY ON SATURDAY!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

idk from the couple plays i saw  in the 4th and 3rd it looks like the celtics get contact going in and nothing. celtics do a stupid reach in or tap and the refs are quick to blow whistle. lets go back to boston. that and we aren't scoring. [sigh]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : As is LeBron, Bibby, Bosh, and Big Z.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

You forgot chalmers LMAO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]This is a game WE HAD to win. The Heat are one of the best road teams in the NBA. It's a HIGH probability they'll steal one in Boston the way the C's are playing right now.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I think you're right.. .we may even get swept

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Can we please stop with the Shaq nonsense??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]I think we will only win 1 game and then it's over. The Celtics just do not have that swagger anymore...that was obvious once Perk was traded.
    Posted by moongirl[/QUOTE]

Let me buy that pitcher of beer from you. I think I'll need it after this game is over.

Frown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

seriously, i would bench rr right now for west! he getssssss ZERO RESPECT. THE FLOOR CONSTRAINS WITH HIM AROUND! NO SPACING!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

at this point, we better worry about getting swept...oh boy..not good..lets hope they get together at home..these guys are so athletic...its scary

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]I think we will only win 1 game and then it's over. The Celtics just do not have that swagger anymore...that was obvious once Perk was traded.
    Posted by moongirl[/QUOTE]

finnaly someone who sees the light. Th perk move came back to hunt the celtics. BTW the series isnt over yet folks.

Last i remember the heat came back from 0-2 to beat dallas in the finals.

May the best team win go heat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

It seems it all ends here for the big 3...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

We will see how the bounce back at home on Saturday!!!  Miami has held serve so far and it will be the Celtics will need to do the same.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : I think you're right.. .we may even get swept

Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

haaa.. the frustrating part is that this game could easily have been won...where is the passion???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

OUR entire offense is jumper after jumper, nothing in the paint whatsoever!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

they play good d also..have to believe our offensive problems is due to their d..two games in a row,,gottq give credit where due

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celtic starters 21-55

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

yea, bench played decent, starters faded and faded

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]We will see how the bounce back at home on Saturday!!!  Miami has held serve so far and it will be the Celtics will need to do the same.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Celts will need to break serve at some point, thank you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : finnaly someone who sees the light. Th perk move came back to hunt the celtics. BTW the series isnt over yet folks. Last i remember the heat came back from 0-2 to beat dallas in the finals. May the best team win go heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]perk would not have made a darnnnn difference! NINE!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

All Miami did is what they were supposed to: win at home. At least that is what we are supposed to think. The thing is that Doc did not make any adjustments for this game other than to tell the guys to be more patient on their offense. He failed to see that there was a huge problem with the personnel that he was using. It should be painfully obvious by now. He needs to use Pavlovic and Wafer for their athleticism and ability to create their own shots, and Murphy for his size. JON should have been used more. I wonder if he was exhausted...But it's not all Doc's fault. He isn't the one on the court. PP was playing hero ball, I felt that Allen should have gotten more shots, Rondo couldn't hit the side of a barn...BB should ride the bench for the rest of the series. Green is so invisible I didn't even notice him. I'll have to look at the box score.  Y'all guys notice how Miami has been attacking Boston's soft interior?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

No one wants to say it I will. The trade has nothing to do with it. Our Big Three have not all had a complete game togather in ages. It starts and end with our big three. We need more than one or two of them we need all three or we don't win in a playoff game period.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

11 turnovers. That's just sad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]11 turnovers. That's just sad.
    Posted by eatinglue[/QUOTE]
    11 TOs is OK. Not good, but not that bad.

Sections
Shortcuts