Celtics Heat Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Celtics Heat Game Thread

JJ, Williams and Hollins are going show they want to be on playoff roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread

JJ not showing it, yet! It's pretty ugly on his end. In a JV game like this, he should be doing better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Laughing, again, at Daniels. No one misses more layups.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Dooling has the ugliest handle I have ever seen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

That sure looked like an intentional elbow to me. One of those subtle ones that we see the Kobes and Garnetts of the world do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Watching a game like this makes us all appreciate our Big 4 as well as other teams stars, as well. It's like watching an NFL preseason game where you know it's just a tryout for the subs to see who's going to make the roster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Laughing, again, at Daniels. No one misses more layups.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

He's on fire now!

Low scoring game on both sides.
    The C's don't seem to be pressing for HCA over the Hawks, good decision imo.
    A win would be nice, allthough the stakes are low.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The vets know they can win in Atlanta ......and if they don't, they don't deserve to be in the second round anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

28 pts in a half......not even up to Junior Varsity status! I'd really like to see our bench show they're ready to contribute in playoffs or see Bass and Bradley show they can lead without the other starters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

ok that was a bad a half of ball I have ever seen.  Hope we turn it around and win this without the starters be nice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Even in this scrimmage Hollins stinks. I'd like to see Williams getting more minutes. He could turn out to be a heck of a late season signing. I'd also like to see more of JJJ and Moore. Pavlovic also stinks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

It's like watching an european game...
    Low scoring game, dreadful offense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I know that he just joined the team but I think that Williams could be Boston's best Center. I gotta give Ainge credit in picking up Williams he may have made up for his mistake of not drafting Deandre Jordan. I love this guy's toughness, defense and athleticism.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Sasha rising to the occasion! Quis having a nice game too.
    Sean Williams could help us in the playoffs, in small doses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

yawnfest.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow! any doubt miami are frauds? know big 3 from are resting as well, still.. this team is soft and superficial and thin

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

wow Sasha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Is Ray unavailable for the playoffs like the broadcaster said?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Sasha rising to the occasion! Quis having a nice game too. Sean Williams could help us in the playoffs, in small doses.

Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Sean Williams could totally help.. He totally is a defensive player and a very good one....Sasha just needs playing time and he gets going..I always liked his game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Laughing, again, at Daniels. No one misses more layups.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]noone takes it more to the hoops than quis either on this team. he always ends up with 50%+ shooting percentages. pav, quis, jj, moore and dooling could all be DNPs in the playoffs yet everyone could help most playoff teams. tells u how deep our team really is!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Love the way the TNT analyst (Marv Albert?) closed the game out making excuses for Miami ... paraphrased ... "Let's remember, this game wasn't competitive with Miami's big three on the bench resting up for the playoffs."

LOL ... No mention of Ray, Rondo & KG being on the bench. I guess AB, Bass & Pierce qualify as our big three now ... Way to go Marv!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Great 4th Quarter.  I think if Williams  shakes off the rust  he is going to play the 5 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I really like Willams. I would like to see him develop into a Rodman/Ben Wallace type. A guy that excels at doing the dirty work

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Even in this scrimmage Hollins stinks. I'd like to see Williams getting more minutes. He could turn out to be a heck of a late season signing. I'd also like to see more of JJJ and Moore. Pavlovic also stinks.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

hmmmmm...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]I know that he just joined the team but I think that Williams could be Boston's best Center. I gotta give Ainge credit in picking up Williams he may have made up for his mistake of not drafting Deandre Jordan. I love this guy's toughness, defense and athleticism.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Agreed..He also got a haircut..a nice start...don't want to get ahead here,,but looks a little like Parrish....