Celtics Heat Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread : Pav regrouped from that 1st half with a commendable second half making him high scorer for the game ... 7-10 (2-4 on 3's) ... Pretty damn good!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    that 2nd half was the best i have ever seen him play.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game Thread : If he could make a regular rotation, his offense could match his D ... a nice piece to have on the bench, as long as he doesn't rot away while Doc forgets about time mgmt.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Pov played great last night.  Good to see.  But, he had plenty of chances in the beginning of the season and he truly stunk it up.   His minutes were high enough then to establish a rhythm and he didn't.    I hope he continues to play well, but I was glad Doc drove for making the playoffs and getting the 4th seed instead of trying to rest guys and then we miss the playoffs or play Miami/Chicago in the first round.  This is especially true given the injuries that occured to Wilcox, Pietrus, and Steimsma. 

6. This post has been removed.