Celtics in the Playoffs with the Beasts of the East!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Celtics in the Playoffs with the Beasts of the East!!

Well the most decorated team in league history is about to try to make history again as they march into the playoffs. Worn down, tough schedule that most thought would take them out, and yet here they are standing again waiting to take on the best basketball teams in the league-the Eastern Conference.  This is a team I am sure most other teams would like to avoid including the Heat and Bull and Indiana. Well sit back and enjoy the ride  for however long it lasts. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Celtics in the Playoffs with the Beasts of the East!!

This ride....is this taking place before Bynum rode Shaq's coat tail or after?

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Mucho Bueno

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Celtics in the Playoffs with the Beasts of the East!!:
    [QUOTE]Well the most decorated team in league history is about to try to make history again as they march into the playoffs. Worn down, tough schedule that most thought would take them out, and yet here they are standing again waiting to take on the best basketball teams in the league-the Eastern Conference.  This is a team I am sure most other teams would like to avoid including the Heat and Bull and Indiana. Well sit back and enjoy the ride  for however long it lasts. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Couldn't have said it better myself!

As Always,