Celtics (Information)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

Celtics (Information)

Hello to all. I just wated to provide you all with this web-site I came across on the internet.  It has great information on the Celtics.  For you all that have already know about it i'm sorry for wasting your time.  May God Bless and let's hope that our 3 remaining Celtics get healthy soon. (Shaq, Wafer, JO)

P.S.  Let me all know if you like the web-site. Laughing

www. bleacherreport.com 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Celtics (Information)

In Response to Celtics (Information):
    Hello to all. I just wated to provide you all with this web-site I came across on the internet.  It has great information on the Celtics.  For you all that have already know about it i'm sorry for wasting your time.  May God Bless and let's hope that our 3 remaining Celtics get healthy soon. (Shaq, Wafer, JO) P.S.  Let me all know if you like the web-site. www. bleacherreport.com 
    Posted by AaronWE

I like it.

Some real good stuff on the Celtics althouhg some of the all-time columns seemed ridiculous...like ranking Antone Walker ahead of McHale... and Rondo ahead of Ray & KG.. thats just seems too much of a stretch imo... but everyone has theor own ideas..

Interesting article about starting DW over Rondo  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/641045-boston-celtics-should-they-start-delonte-west-ahead-of-rajon-rondo

Sections
Shortcuts