Celtics issue APB on Big Men!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Celtics issue APB on Big Men!

Someone please tell Doc and Ainge that it takes a big man to win a title. Russell, Parish and Perkins all agree with me.

WTH...Danny & Doc if you can't understand this by now it's time to go. Bird figure it out in Indiana. geez. I'm tired of looking at the same issues day in and day out! Stevie Wonder can see this!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics issue APB on Big Men!

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Someone please tell Doc and Ainge that it takes a big man to win a title. Russell, Parish and Perkins all agree with me.

WTH...Danny & Doc if you can't understand this by now it's time to go. Bird figure it out in Indiana. geez. I'm tired of looking at the same issues day in and day out! Stevie Wonder can see this!!

[/QUOTE]

The problem is going to be with Green and Lee playing so badly we have nothing to trade of real value to get a Gortat.  Look at them so far tonight they are invisible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Trying to figure out Green.. He did look pretty good preseason and everyone on the team including Doc was hailing him... So what happened??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trying to figure out Green.. He did look pretty good preseason and everyone on the team including Doc was hailing him... So what happened??

[/QUOTE]

same for Darko...i guess the regular-season-when-the-games-count happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from birnam. Show birnam's posts

Did you see the body language on Green as they showed him walking into the building at the beginning of the CSN telecast?  He was moving like molasses and looked like he was walking into the dentist's office.  I can see the talent in Green, but I do not see the fire. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...................YEAH SPEND THE MONEY ON WINGS.......AWESOME!

TERRY-LEE FOOLS GOLD. MONEY NO MORE!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

It's either time to start Green or trade Green. Go big and move PP to the SG spot. Green has got to realize this team needs production from him. Spot minutes aren't helping him and he needs plays drawn up for him to force him to become aggressive.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"How the Celts got Terry - MLE

How the Celts got Lee - sign and trade"

Add the MLE - add the Sign and trade -- its a door for a good center! Every penny counts....you said business first?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

that would be a slow down game.  Maybe it would get our defensive mindset again.  Sure is a waste of all the new guards we picked up though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

You can't add both the MLE and the sign and trade because CBA rules prevents teams from doing that!

Get it?

You really don't know what's happening behind close door how GM to GM operates. This is business, so many things you don't KNOW today behind close door. The truth, most of the players Ainge assembled for the past 4 years.....you DON'T KNOW how he acquired it....you don't know how he got it. YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY...."YOU KNOW"

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

rULES are bent -- behind close doors!! money talks....bvllszyte walks. lakers & heat got away with so many.........

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

You can't win playimg small ball. Did you see how many rebounds we got last night against the Spurs????????????????

You can't win without a real center. Garnett plays like a guard, not a center.

Here is the strategy that will change things for the better:

1. Fire Doc Rivers. He has a small brain mentality. He has a game plan and doesn't change it even when we are playing so poorly.

2. Try to hire Jackson

3. Trade for Gortat

4. Play Green at least 35 minutes a game and see what happens.

5. Play Wilcox more, not less like he did against the Spurs.

6. Make Pierce the sixth man and start Green and see what happens.

Anybody have some suggestions, before it is too late?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

[QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to celticsince1958's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I totally agree with what you are saying. The only problem is Doc Rivers doesn't have a clue.

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's either time to start Green or trade Green. Go big and move PP to the SG spot. Green has got to realize this team needs production from him. Spot minutes aren't helping him and he needs plays drawn up for him to force him to become aggressive.

[/QUOTE]

We should start KG, Bass, Pierce, Green, and Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

Start Wilcox @ Center

Green @ SF KG @ PF

PP and AB @ SG and PG

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to celticsince1958's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can't win playimg small ball. Did you see how many rebounds we got last night against the Spurs????????????????

You can't win without a real center. Garnett plays like a guard, not a center.

Here is the strategy that will change things for the better:

1. Fire Doc Rivers. He has a small brain mentality. He has a game plan and doesn't change it even when we are playing so poorly.

2. Try to hire Jackson

3. Trade for Gortat

4. Play Green at least 35 minutes a game and see what happens.

5. Play Wilcox more, not less like he did against the Spurs.

6. Make Pierce the sixth man and start Green and see what happens.

Anybody have some suggestions, before it is too late?

[/QUOTE]

1.  Never happen

2.  NEVER happen - Phil would not coach this team for 50 million dollars.

3.  Can't until Dec or Jan, and they already said they will look into it.

4.  I think more mins will be fine, but not 35

5.  I agree, but we don't know the whole story.  Is he ready to log big mins yet?  Doc said he was slower recovering from his surgery than Green was.

6.  Yes, that I agree with, as well.

Sections
Shortcuts