Re: Celtics issue APB on Big Men!
posted at 11/22/2012 10:40 AM EST
In response to celticsince1958's comment:
You can't win playimg small ball. Did you see how many rebounds we got last night against the Spurs????????????????
You can't win without a real center. Garnett plays like a guard, not a center.
Here is the strategy that will change things for the better:
1. Fire Doc Rivers. He has a small brain mentality. He has a game plan and doesn't change it even when we are playing so poorly.
2. Try to hire Jackson
3. Trade for Gortat
4. Play Green at least 35 minutes a game and see what happens.
5. Play Wilcox more, not less like he did against the Spurs.
6. Make Pierce the sixth man and start Green and see what happens.
Anybody have some suggestions, before it is too late?
1. Never happen
2. NEVER happen - Phil would not coach this team for 50 million dollars.
3. Can't until Dec or Jan, and they already said they will look into it.
4. I think more mins will be fine, but not 35
5. I agree, but we don't know the whole story. Is he ready to log big mins yet? Doc said he was slower recovering from his surgery than Green was.
6. Yes, that I agree with, as well.