Celtics Jazz game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Re: Celtics Jazz game

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game:
    In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game : Might be true.  Shorter rotation in the playoffs.  Shaq and Perk playing the most time and Semih in spots.  If he can catch the ball, he's ok.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

If Perkins and Shaq are healthy Semih would not play at all.  That's a big if though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

All around great team effort.  The team just kicked asz all game and never let up.  Bench came through, as well, especially BBD (back in his 6th man role!). Pierce vs Ray - can't you guys (P34 and KYCeltic) celebrate a win without that silly crap?  Everyone played well, and while Ray didn't shoot as well as he normally does, he played a good game.    Road Trip coming up.....let's keep it going!!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

P34 is not worried about how the team does,if Paul gets 30 and we lose, P34 is the happiest person on the board. Don't let him fool you!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game :  P34 is not worried about how the team does,if Paul gets 30 and we lose, P34 is the happiest person on the board. Don't let him fool you!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Really? The Celtics won tonight and Pierce had a great game. Everybody here is happy except you!

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game :  Paul has always been good in blow out games!!
    Posted by kyceltic

On a night where the Celtics blew out one of the top teams in west and that's all you have to say about Paul Pierce?

HAHAHA!!!

LOSER!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game : On a night where the Celtics blew out one of the top teams in west and that's all you have to say about Paul Pierce? HAHAHA!!! LOSER!
    Posted by P34

I just say something positive about your boy priece, and that's the thanks i get. Man you're one unhappy Dude!! Name calling again, that tells me all i need to know. HAHAHA, Bested again!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game :  I just say something positive about your boy priece, and that's the thanks i get. Man you're one unhappy Dude!! Name calling again, that tells me all i need to know. HAHAHA, Bested again!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Bested again? How could you have bested me again when you're the one who's the LOSER?

HAHAHA!!!

HAVING A HARD TIME SLEEPING THINKING ABOUT PIERCE GOING 5-8 FROM THE FIELD, 3-3 FROM 3PT LAND, AND 20 TOTAL POINTS?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game :  Paul has always been good in blow out games!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Paul KG and Rondo are why it was a BLOWOUT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game :  P34 is not worried about how the team does,if Paul gets 30 and we lose, P34 is the happiest person on the board. Don't let him fool you!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Not true. P34 wants the C's to win and he usually show props for whoever plays well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

What ever happened to the Ray indicator?

Time to move on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

I am sorry, but Semi is way better than JO. Please don't play him any more!
    Posted by Kirk6

You get your wish for 6 to 8 weeks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In real life kyceltic is Paul Pierce and P34 is Ray Allen. They're just messin with your heads.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

What ever happened to the Ray indicator? Time to move on.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

Ray didn't shoot the ball well against the Jazz. But when the Jazz were trying to come back in the 2nd qtr. it was Ray who squashed the Jazz rally by converting on a 4-point play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game : Ray didn't shoot the ball well against the Jazz. But when the Jazz were trying to come back in the 2nd qtr. it was Ray who squashed the Jazz rally by converting on a 4-point play.
    Posted by ConnectingRod

Good point.  BBD was critical, as well.   5 for 9 from the field, 5 of 6 from the FT line, 15 points and 7 rebounds.  Made key plays when offense breaking down and drove it inside.  I love him back in his 6th man role where he can bring the energy off the bench.  He plays much better this way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What ever happened to the Ray indicator? Time to move on.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime

So far, after 42 games, the Celtics have not lost when Ray scores 20 or more points in a game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Hands up for Wafer's putback jam

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Hands up for Wafer's putback jam
    Posted by MichBelgium

When given minutes he can produce.  He can spell Ray or Paul for a few minutes a half.  Have Rondo, Wafer, Quis, BBD and Semih out there and they are running and gunning.

Wafer is getting more comfortable each game and will have a real break out ame soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game : When given minutes he can produce.  He can spell Ray or Paul for a few minutes a half.  Have Rondo, Wafer, Quis, BBD and Semih out there and they are running and gunning. Wafer is getting more comfortable each game and will have a real break out ame soon.
    Posted by jdm894g

I agree, I liked it very much when they signed him.  I would love to see him play with Delonte.   But, alas, it will probably be West and Nate.  Wafer's D has improved, though, he can spell Nate or Quis if they are off that night.  I'm glad they kept him over Rashard McCants!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Jazz game : So far, after 42 games, the Celtics have not lost when Ray scores 20 or more points in a game.   
    Posted by P34

Actually, I think its a good indicator.  It says that the ball is moving, Ray is hitting and making it easier for the Celts to score, that Paul gets less double teams and he's more effective, rebounding matters less because we are hitting shots at a high percentage, etc.   Its an indication that we are playing well.

I bet if you did the same comparison for when Rondo has many assists (like 12 or 14), you'll find another correlation/indicator.   I'd venture a guess that there are 3 or 4 indicators like this that correlate our winning (where we are playing well as a team) and how it shows up in the stats. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Great game.  Nice to see them put away a good team early.  Wafer is a good player to have on the bench.  I think of him like Nate from last year.  He's a scorer on the bench itching to play and make a difference.  I hope Doc let's that fester all year and he can be the difference in a critical playoff game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

These are the type of games we have been asking for.  Hammer the other team early and the starters rest while the bench gets valuable experience.  Erdan and Wafer looked really good tonight.
    Posted by jdm894g

It was a very good win by the Celtics last night.  Utah is a very good team and I expected the game to be much closer.   Although, I thought their were a lot of fouls called against both teams.  Not sure what all of those foul calls were necessary. 

Sections
Shortcuts