Celtics-Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Celtics-Knicks

WOW, 3 or 4 games into the season and everybody's panicking!

I have to agree about the Heat, they looked as scary as I thought they would. The reason none of the Magic players could make a shot was because of the Heat's DEFENSE.

The Magic are one of the best teams in the league and they were TOTALLY shut down by the Heat.

I watched the whole game last night, and their tenacious team defense reminds me of the Celtics. The way they swarmed and clogged the lane and chased their shooters off the 3 point stripe was very impressive.

Let's not sleep on the Heat, they looked impressive defensively AND offensively.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Heat were home and finally had a good game. We were up for our home opener with them.  The Heat look like a fine sports car when clicking but we all know how often that fine piece of machinery ends up in the shop.  I expect the Heat to have their share of  off nights.  The most troubling thing so far this season is that young teams with mediocre records will play us hard and exploit the age of our team throughout the season.  Every game will be a battle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Knicks:
    The Heat were home and finally had a good game. We were up for our home opener with them.  The Heat look like a fine sports car when clicking but we all know how often that fine piece of machinery ends up in the shop.  I expect the Heat to have their share of  off nights.  The most troubling thing so far this season is that young teams with mediocre records will play us hard and exploit the age of our team throughout the season.  Every game will be a battle.
    Posted by concord27

What I can't understand is when the Celtics lose, because the bench lost a double-digit lead, the fans get angry. And when the Celtics win but Ray plays 40 minutes the fans also get angry.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Celtics-Knicks:
    Why are the C's playing like crapola?
    Posted by BRADinLA

Beating a not yet gelled Heat team doesn't make them world beaters. And they call the Yankees old? They'll be older by season's end and if they have everyone upright.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I feel like Rondo's making bad decisions. Also, think it might have something to do with the West/Wafer drama?
    Posted by BRADinLA

Rondo had 24 assists and a triple doulbe. Were you watching the game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Posted by concord27

I have to respectfully disagree. When you say FINALLY had a good game I don't follow because last night was their 3rd game and they played well. The other night they played the Sixers and they played well.

The only bad game they had was against the Celtics, which was their FIRST game with D Wade back in the lineup.

You say "finally" as if the Heat played over 10 games and finally played well together.

If you want the honest truth, the Heat were more impressive than we were, because they dominated a subpar team like the Sixers like they should have, crushed the Magic, while we struggled with the Cavaliers and barely got by the Knicks.

Just my observation.

Sections
Shortcuts