Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!

Top ten reasons to love this thread:  1.  The Stalker keeps filing False Abuse Reports to get posts deleted.

This thread has morphed and is now about the Tainted Championship, the thread of the same name, and the corruption and incompetence of the NBA and the suspicious nature of the 2010 title.

Remember that old country song, Please Delete Me, Let Me Go?  That's the song The Stalker (aka, the false Abuse Reporter) thinks he's singing, but it keeps coming back and someday it's going to stick.

I'm so glad that we've been able to hijack this thread and make it about the Tainted Championship thread. Maybe we can keep this one going too into the hundreds of posts. As for demeaning the NBA, I could not disagree with you any more, as I believe the NBA demeans itself by its own corrupt and incompetent nature, and as for the time honored Celtic virtue of good sportsmanship, (did you make that up?) that just makes me laugh-- especially hearing it come from someone who has never exhibited an iota of class, honor, or good sportsmanship on these forums. We can debate this as much as you want.

A person can try to be devious but end up being embarrassingly transparent especially when they try to manipulate the moderators of the forum.

This thread has morphed and is now about the Tainted Championship, the thread of the same name, and the corruption and incompetence of the NBA and the suspicious nature of the 2010 title.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

I saw the game. Yeah, the calls were lopsided. I don't buy the refs tweaked the outcome. Tired teams foul a lot, a whole lot.

I blame Doc Rivers for not playing Baby, Nate and TA: all of whom played far fewer minutes in Game 7 than any previous game.

Doc choked by not trusting his bench players and letting his starters (minus Perk) run themselves ragged and couldn't play effectively in the last quarter.

I firmly believe if Doc had rested his starters another five minutes each they could have won that game--not handily, but comfortably. For God's sake, Kobe had his worst game of the series. The game and series was there for the taking.

Tired legs = missed shots + reach-in fouls + no juice to fight for rebounds = loss.

Blame the coach. Not the team, who played their hearts out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!:
    Rajon- you really are a sad example of how some celt fans have yet to move on past the 2010 Finals. The celts are about battling the odds to win, so lets go back and win the 18th. Move on lest you taint the good name of REAL Celtic fans.
    Posted by RUMcHale

Bed wetters and the cry babies belong over in the "Tainted Championship" thread where they are always welcome.

Sadly these posers are tainting the Celtic tradition of good sportsmanship because they lack the maturity to know how to handle adversity.

Very unfortunate.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Bed wetters and the cry babies belong over in the "Tainted Championship" thread where they are always welcome. Sadly these posers are tainting the Celtic tradition of good sportsmanship because they lack the maturity to know how to handle adversity. Very unfortunate. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

-

"Sadly these posers are tainting the Celtic tradition of good sportsmanship because they lack the maturity to know how to handle adversity."

Did you make that up?   LoL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

It's always fun to read the posts of the many whining, crying, whimpering Boston fans, essentially saying that the Refs fixed the championship for the Lakers. If that's the case, then why bother to watch the NBA? If you really believe that the NBA is fixed, then I have to ask a basic question:

Was the 2008 Championship fixed for the Celtics? I mean, why are the Lakers so special to the league that they've "given" L.A. 5 titles in the 2000s? Is Buss giving Stern money under the table? Is that the incentive? Or is this the only year that the fix was in? What does San Antonio and L.A. have that gives Stern & Co. the incentive to give away multiple titles to these NBA franchises as opposed to the other franchises?

Some Boston posters always cry about the Sacarmento Kings "getting robbed as well in favor of L.A." I mean, if I believed that a sport was truly FIXED, RIGGED, CORRUPT, I sure wouldn't watch it.

But guess what Boston fans. You'll be watching the game again next season, cheering for your team, paying your hard earned cash to attend games, contradicting yourselves, as usual.  

Fess up, admit it, the Lakers were the better team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : - You have a total of 8 posts and you're attacking me?  Nice try, but trolling will get you nowhere.  I can tell by your user name that you are no Celtic fan and there is no way that I can Taint anyone who has a good name.  Good names can't be Tainted.  Take the Fakers for instance, they never had a good name to begin with so therefore the stink of Taint sticks to them very easily. As for moving on, I'm ready to move on as soon as the NBA rids itself of Taint. But as long as fans have blinders on and believe that the League ain't tainted, just because their team won a fixed game, the Taint will go on and on until reform is forced on the NBA. Let's push this thread on to 800+. Stern & Taint:  We Fool the Easy to Fool Easily.  
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I believe that is probably one of the guys who was recently banned. KB24 or whatever his name was. Now using a variation of my name is completely unimpressive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

shame that the fix was on this year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. ―Yoda

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

It's always fun to read the posts of the many whining, crying, whimpering Boston fans, essentially saying that the Refs fixed the championship for the Lakers. If that's the case, then why bother to watch the NBA?
    Posted by rsalas67m

Why watch the NBA? Good question indeed!

The point of all of this bile/bitterness is to try to ruin the game for the rest of us legit fans. It won't work.

That they are now posting to a thread entitled "Celtics let game 7 slip away from them" to try to get their increasingly bizarro message out... is hilarious.

Pud 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Why watch the NBA? Good question indeed! The point of all of this bile/bitterness is to try to ruin the game for the rest of us legit fans. It won't work. That they are now posting to a thread entitled " Celtics let game 7 slip away from them " to try to get their increasingly bizarro message out... is halirious. Pud 
    Posted by puddinpuddin

-

It is working, and listen to the panic in your voice.

"Bed wetters and the cry babies belong over in the "Tainted Championship" thread where they are always welcome."  -pud

Name calling, then assigning yourself the title of "legit fan" - LoL - Man, I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up,  that's most pathetic.

We're trying to ruin it for "legit fans"?   You are making this up, aren't you. 

Get your increasingly bizarro message out, out of here, that the NBA has no problems, and no need to make corrections for the legitimacy of the League.

And there's a wrestling match on soon that you can bet on and be assured that the outcome is not predetermined.  LoL

Keep on with the name calling, but a stalker by any other name is still a stalker.

What are you?  Post #109 -- we're taking it all the way ad infinitum riding your coat-tails.

Stern & Taint:  We represent Stalkers Too (even ones who can't spell).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : I believe that is probably one of the guys who was recently banned. KB24 or whatever his name was. Now using a variation of my name is completely unimpressive.
    Posted by RUWorthy

-

I think you are right.  8 Posts & the name, I knew he was a faker. 

But isn't it funny how they already deleted my post, the one you quoted?  Are there any violations of policy in my post.  Don't think so.  Just another False Abuse Report by the Stalker.

I like your quote in response to the fix being in.

To a dark place this line of thought will carry us. ―Yoda

I just have a feeling that the fix has been in to some extent, in some broken way, for a long time, and that's a shame.  Time to fix the systemic problems. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

n Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!:
    It's always fun to read the posts of the many whining, crying, whimpering Boston fans, essentially saying that the Refs fixed the championship for the Lakers. If that's the case, then why bother to watch the NBA? If you really believe that the NBA is fixed, then I have to ask a basic question: Was the 2008 Championship fixed for the Celtics? I mean, why are the Lakers so special to the league that they've "given" L.A. 5 titles in the 2000s? Is Buss giving Stern money under the table? Is that the incentive? Or is this the only year that the fix was in? What does San Antonio and L.A. have that gives Stern & Co. the incentive to give away multiple titles to these NBA franchises as opposed to the other franchises? Some Boston posters always cry about the Sacarmento Kings "getting robbed as well in favor of L.A." I mean, if I believed that a sport was truly FIXED, RIGGED, CORRUPT, I sure wouldn't watch it. But guess what Boston fans. You'll be watching the game again next season, cheering for your team, paying your hard earned cash to attend games, contradicting yourselves, as usual.   Fess up, admit it, the Lakers were the better team.
    Posted by rsalas67m

-

The simple fact that Laker fans come to our forum to troll is proof enough to me that they know their Title is tainted, and thus, they feel the need to defend it on our forum.

I know of no Celtic fans going on LA forums and trolling. 

If you think the Lakers were the better team, you are in a distinct minority.  The Lakers needed outside help to win, and that is widely accepted by league outsiders.  All apologists, of course, hew to the party line.

It's always fun to read the name calling coming from Laker fans who visit our forum to defend their Tainted Title.  The proof is in the puddin.

The only whining I've ever heard on this forum comes from Laker fans.

Stern& Taint:  We Represent Vintage Whiners.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

"The Lakers had more fouls in the 4th quarter than the Celtic's did in the final 3 games combined."

a poster posted this...........is it true?........if so...tainted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

hey Pud......what does losing game 6 have to do with the way the refs acted in Game 7? It was a sham....a disgrace.........Lakers were handed the title.......wrapped and with a bow.......they couldn't win it like REAL champions.....they have the trophy but it will always come with an asterisk....did they really win it without help??? I can't erase history.......but that team will never be considered a great team without the conversation of how the refs were biased, coming up
    Posted by sday4x45

So sad, maybe it will go better for you when they catch that guy on the grassy knoll and we can blame him for 2010.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

if the poster is referring to fouls the lakers should have been called for, that's his opinion. but if he's referring to actual fouls called, those numbers are not correct:

celtics att 40 FTs in last 3 games combined. lakers att 82 in last 3 games (inc 21 in qtr4, gm7)

celtics att 149 for entire series, lakers att 200. 

whether or not the refs shafted the celtics is debatable. but we can be certain the Cs received no favor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : So sad, maybe it will go better for you when they catch that guy on the grassy knoll and we can blame him for 2010.
    Posted by RUMcHale

-

Geez, another conspiracy theorist pops his head like whack-a-mole.

As if anyone believes that the one magic bullet did all the dirty work.

But you responded to this post (below), and I can't find it anywhere -- did the Stalker get to it with a False Abuse Report?

"hey Pud......what does losing game 6 have to do with the way the refs acted in Game 7? It was a sham....a disgrace.........Lakers were handed the title.......wrapped and with a bow.......they couldn't win it like REAL champions.....they have the trophy but it will always come with an asterisk....did they really win it without help??? I can't erase history.......but that team will never be considered a great team without the conversation of how the refs were biased, coming up
    Posted by sday4x45"

Stern & Taint:  We can fix a lot, but we can't erase history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

The Lakers beat us at our own game so to deride their achievement is pitiful. The Celtics are an old team and were messed up throughout the season hence that half step slower mean't we were more likely to get calls against us.

I don't care what the numbers were, history is set so roll on 2011.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

The Lakers beat us at our own game so to deride their achievement is pitiful. The Celtics are an old team and were messed up throughout the season hence that half step slower mean't we were more likely to get calls against us. I don't care what the numbers were, history is set so roll on 2011.
    Posted by RUMcHale

-

RUWorthy is a great pun on the name of a great player, a great example of word-play.  RUMcHale does not work on any level, not even visually as RUWorthy does.  It is just another hilarious attempt by pathetic LA trolls to infiltrate our forum, but it is so transparently obvious that it falls flat on it's face.  Posing as a Celtic fan . .  pisshaw.

As long as Laker fans come to whine on our site, it is living proof that they know and understand that their title is tainted, otherwise they would feel no need to defend the championship. 

Yes, time moves on, but Taint is forever.

And it's the Laker fans who will help us keep the New Taint alive by posting on our Celtic's Forum driving up the post count towards 800+.  Dey jus cain't hep demselves.  We got us a New Taint Thread.

Stern & Taint:  We Refuse to Represent Phony Fans:  We got Standards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beatles4eva. Show beatles4eva's posts

Just a hunch, but I don't think RUMcHale is a Celtics fan!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

no way....it's KG24

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

I'm as passioante about the Green as RUWorthy is about the Lakers.

Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

rondowski, your posts are hidden from view.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

-

You can run but you can't hide.  The Taint will follow you wherever you go.

Stern & Taint: We hide in Broad Daylight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ray2424. Show ray2424's posts

HATER!!!In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!:
    In Response to Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : -------------------------------------------------------------------------- If the Celtics were tired, standing at the foul line while the Lakers had 20 more foul shots(37-17) for the total game but much more egregious, 21 to 6 or 15 more in the pivotal 4 th qtr, certainly would have allowed them to catch their breath. Hmmm??? What were the Laker rebounders doing at the foul line, push ups ??? Were they also not tired and the foul breaks gave them a rest too.  Kindly go to the Forum entitled "Tainted Title" and you can read to your hearts content some very good analysis of why the title was taken away from us. Some call it a fix, a conspiracy etc. but I'll be kind and simply say it was due to the incompetence of the refs and whether they purposely intended for their calls to favor LA, they most certainly did ! I accept that the Lakers are in the record books as Champs and also that the title can't be taken away from them, but I do not admit that the Lakers were the better team & deserved to win & did so mainly due to the gifts from the REFS !!! 
    Posted by mandobello

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

HATER!!!In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! :
    Posted by ray2424

-

The proof is in the puddin.  The proof is in the puddin.

As long as Laker fans come to this Celtic Forum to whine, that constitutes living, irrefutable proof that they know their Title is Tainted. 

The fact that they feel to need to defend it on another teams forum is proof that deep in their needy and insecure hearts they know that the Lakers won with the help of the refs and the league and that the 2010 Title is forever a Tainted Titled.

If it ain't Tainted, why do you bother to defend it?

Thanks for bringing the New Taint Thread up to #123.  We're taking it over and going alla da way to ad infinitum.

Stern & Taint:  We can Fix the World

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : - The proof is in the puddin.  The proof is in the puddin. As long as Laker fans come to this Celtic Forum to whine, that constitutes living, irrefutable proof that they know their Title is Tainted.   The fact that they feel to need to defend it on another teams forum is proof that deep in their needy and insecure hearts they know that the Lakers won with the help of the refs and the league and that the 2010 Title is forever a Tainted Titled. If it ain't Tainted, why do you bother to defend it? Thanks for bringing the New Taint Thread up to #123.  We're taking it over and going alla da way to ad infinitum. Stern & Taint:  We can Fix the World
    Posted by RajonRondowski

This logic is closer to the truth:

As long as you continue to whine about the ref job, it's solid proof that you are accepting the title was won fair and square.

See, the more you post, the more you are accepting the truth. So you can't hide...

Sections
Shortcuts