Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!

In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!!:
    [QUOTE]Heh Boston fans, let me help you get up off the ground, unto your wobbly feet. There's no shame in losing, in coming in 2nd. The shame arises from how you react to defeat. And man, have some Boston fans wallowed in their cry-baby mud. Time to clean yourselves up, take the bib off and end the tears. Quit deluding yourselves that anyone, I mean anyone outside of bean-town cares what you Boston fans think. You want to believe your own lies, scream that the refs were and are bought in the NBA, that the "fix" is in and David Stern and his minions are conspiring to steal another title for the Lakers and not hand it over to Boston. Well then, if you erroneously believe that the league is corrupt and in cahoots with Jerry Buss to steal every title, then why was Boston given one in 2008? What has San Antonio done to deserve 4 titles? Why give a title to Detroit & Miami? It's frustrating isn't it when logic comes into play and you have to stop being an ostrich, you have to start asking yourselves--the better team won. The Lakers won, L.A. won.  :)  Get used to it because these are the facts, this is the truth, this is reality. You have to get out of that losing stuper that you've put yourselves through. It's like a drunk that finally has hit rock bottom. You Boston fans must realize that there is a new season about to begin. So let's stop the shameful whining, the childish pouting, and humiliating temper tantrums. There's an old adage--the truth will set you free. And the truth is, the Celtics lost in 2010 to the better team. So lets hope that the Celtic geezers have enough this season to make it to another finals. I'll pray that it happens to enjoy another beating. 
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

-

What's with the moderators deleting posts again.  Am I being stalked by posters filing False Abuse Reports again?

Meanwhile they allow this name-calling La troll to post his garbage on the Celtics Front Burner.  I saved the post they deleted: it violates no forum policy.

The proof is in the puddin. 

As long as Laker fans come to this Celtic Forum to whine, that constitutes
    living, irrefutable proof that they know their Title is Tainted. 

The proof is in the puddin. 

All your whining and name calling won't change how much Taint is associated with that Title.

The fact that they feel to need to defend it on another teams forum is proof that deep in their needy and insecure hearts they know that the Lakers won with the help of the refs and the league and that the 2010 Title is forever a Tainted Titled.

If it ain't Tainted, why do you bother to defend it?

Thanks for bringing the
    New Taint Thread up to 150+. 

Stern & Taint:  We represent the LA Fan/child who throws temper tantrums.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : - What's with the moderators deleting posts again.  Am I being stalked by posters filing False Abuse Reports again?   Meanwhile they allow this name-calling La troll to post his garbage on the Celtics Front Burner.  I saved the post they deleted: it violates no forum policy. The proof is in the puddin.  As long as Laker fans come to this Celtic Forum to whine, that constitutes living, irrefutable proof that they know their Title is Tainted.   The proof is in the puddin.  All your whining and name calling won't change how much Taint is associated with that Title. The fact that they feel to need to defend it on another teams forum is proof that deep in their needy and insecure hearts they know that the Lakers won with the help of the refs and the league and that the 2010 Title is forever a Tainted Titled. If it ain't Tainted, why do you bother to defend it? Thanks for bringing the New Taint Thread up to 150+.  Stern & Taint:  We represent the LA Fan/child who throws temper tantrums.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Well, the truth is, you keep whining, that constitute irrefutable truth that you are accepting the fact that the Lakers were better than the Celtics. The basketball world accepting this fact is really killing you. I know. Besides the few of you whiners, the rest of the basketball world really don't give a hoot about your so-called "injustice", mainly because the game was justly called.

So keep whining, and keep proving to us that the Celtics were beaten fair and square.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : No taint.  But a FACT that the Home Team usually wins in the NBA.  Has since the 70's.  Look it up.  HCA is more of a weapon in the NBA than any other league. I have not witnessed any temper tantrums myself.....don't see how that is possible, we are on computers....... 2010 lakers were better 2008 WE were better - agreed? Celtic GEEZERS - lakers are the oldest team in the league - it's okay to admit that, they are also the best team in the league right now. Love how lakers fans call a come-from-behind 4 point win in Game 7 a "beating", like anyone outside of LA really thinks that way!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    The worst beating the Celtics suffered was losing in the 2nd round to a team that the Lakers beat 4-1 and not seeing daylights in June. Of course, knowing you losers, you would rather lose in the 2nd round than in the final, just to avoid losing to the Lakers and  affecting your 17-4 finals record.

You should be proud of failing to reach the finals. There will be plenty of such "success" in the coming years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Lakers championship is tainted.............were they better?.........never truly know because the refs had to "influence" the game..............for that to happen to this game and in pro sports is "shameful"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

This thread needs to go away. Move on and get over it. Surprised it went on this long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : - The truth is the C's did not let game 7 slip away the refs took it away. Yer so right about this thread, but as long as LA trolls come on this Celtic Forum and push their agenda and don't smell the Taint on their Title it will go on as The New Taint Thread.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

As long as you keep whining, it's irrefutable proof that you are losing your teech in this argument. Your support is dwindling, live with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]This thread needs to go away. Move on and get over it. Surprised it went on this long.
    Posted by vertmont[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. These paranoid rants have gone on way too long.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

yeah, puddinpuddin, because we wouldn't want anyone to go on way too long about anything, would we?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

I'm afraid to say it but there are some Boston fans who are nothing more than cry babies. We lost, move on the new season is almost upon us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I'm afraid to say it but there are some Boston fans who are nothing more than cry babies. We lost, move on the new season is almost upon us.
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

The crybabies are very few... but they are very loud and persistent.

What I can't possibly imagine is how they, firmly believing that the NBA is corrupt to the max, that Stern and the refs are bought off, that everything is fixed, how they can possibly get excited about the new season that is upon us.

Nothing has changed at all.

That these "taint" threads have had any effect on the integrity of professional basketball as we know it... is simply absurd.

That these threads has started any sort of constructive dialogue or offered any sort of constructive solutions to NBA-related issues  is equally absurd.

They haven't accomplished SQUAT...  simply because no one has made the case that the motives for all of this ranting is anything other than sour grapes.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

[QUOTE]
    In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : The crybabies are very few... but they are very loud and persistent. [/QUOTE]

Persistent is useless. They get shut up very quickly. As long as I refute their nonsense, they get no more arguments and shut up. I like to police them here in the Celtic forum,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Don't know what Lakers and Boston game you were watching.  I personally saw the refs let both teams play up until about 5 minutes left in the game.  Then, all calls were directed to the Lakers.  I live in LA and work across from the Staples Center and almost all of the Laker fans at my work agree with my above comment.  I agree about the poor execution and I do agree it is over and time to move on, but 37-17, come on!!! No matter what you say, I will have my own opinions and that opinion is that the NBA is fixed!!!
    Posted by stiorevo[/QUOTE]

I saw the last 5 minutes of game 7 about 10 times.  All of the fouls appeared legit, even the announcers didn't have a problem with them.  Why don't you stop blabbering like an idiot and specify what fouls in the last 5 minutes you had a problem with?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : I saw the last 5 minutes of game 7 about 10 times.  All of the fouls appeared legit, even the announcers didn't have a problem with them.  Why don't you stop blabbering like an idiot and specify what fouls in the last 5 minutes you had a problem with?
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's the fouls that are NOT called, Victoria!  And the travel on Gasol was blatant. Of course, these things happen, and it's time for the new season, but if you people are going to keep dragging up this old, tired, thread, then you're going to have to deal with the fact there are some pretty unhappy people out there.  "All of the fouls seem legit."  According to whom? You?  Are you a ref?  Nope, you're a joke!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Sometimes it's the fouls that are NOT called, Victoria!  And the travel on Gasol was blatant. Of course, these things happen, and it's time for the new season, but if you people are going to keep dragging up this old, tired, thread, then you're going to have to deal with the fact there are some pretty unhappy people out there.  "All of the fouls seem legit."  According to whom? You?  Are you a ref?  Nope, you're a joke!

Color me confused. If you truly believe the Lakers deserved to win the title this year, as you have said, shouldn't you be spending less time attacking the people stating an opinion you agree with (here in the case of victorlee1234) and more time attacking the users posting the conspiracy nonsense?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Color me confused. If you truly believe the Lakers deserved to win the title this year, as you have said, shouldn't you be spending less time attacking the people stating an opinion you agree with (here in the case of victorlee1234) and more time attacking the users posting the conspiracy nonsense?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Who I respond to, or my motives are none of your concern.
    I have stated how I really feel about the game and the series many times.  I had hoped  this entire thread would die out.  If the Victorias of the world keep posting on here, that will not happen.  It's LAKERS fans that are the problem here, WE are ready to move on.

Color ME confused, but do you respond to anyone else, or just me?  You are not my conscience, and I don't answer to you!  Got that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]TAINTED AND YOU KNOW IT
    Posted by sday4x45[/QUOTE]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Lakers won deservedly.

Next......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Let's be clear here.
    I never said the lakers "deserved" to win.
    I thought we were the better team.

But....
    they did beat us 4 times, making them the champions of the NBA.  They did not "derserve" to win.........they won............next!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

RUMchale,

Lakers won derservedly next????????????????????....LOL IMFAO......

NOT....

typical from a faker troll.

The fakers won game 7...Thats last season. This season is coming up...And the fakers wont make it back to the finals anyway...

Kevin durant will have his day....

while the celtics hoist the banner 18....

Its 1985-86 all over again...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Let's be clear here. I never said the lakers "deserved" to win. I thought we were the better team. But.... they did beat us 4 times, making them the champions of the NBA.  They did not "derserve" to win.........they won............next!
    Let's not hedge our bets now... you have absolutely stated more than once that the Celtics were the best team in 08 and the Lakers were the best team in 10. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Let's not hedge our bets now... you have absolutely stated more than once that the Celtics were the best team in 08 and the Lakers were the best team in 10. 

Let's not split hairs here.
    the Celtics were the best team in 08 and the lakers were the best team in 2010. That is not my opinion, that is fact.  I am of the belief that the better team always wins. 
    DESERVING to win doesn't factor into it at all.
    Teams get to the playoffs and win 16 games, they get to be the champs. 
    I THOUGHT the Celtics were the better team in 2010, but I was proven wrong.

Philosophy lesson for today is over!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : Sounds good. Sorry if you thought I was harassing. I just wanted to make sure you were still on the same page, because the sour grapes elsewhere around this board seems to have grown by leaps and bounds since June.

No problem

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

I thought the Lakers were the better team.....celts put up a great challenge but the Lakers showed backbone.

Now for 2010-2011!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

The only thing lower than a lakers fan coming on a Celtics board in the first place, is a lakers fan coming on a Celtics board PRETENDING to be a Celtics fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics let game 7 slip away from them, not the refs!!! : I saw the last 5 minutes of game 7 about 10 times.  All of the fouls appeared legit, even the announcers didn't have a problem with them.  Why don't you stop blabbering like an idiot and specify what fouls in the last 5 minutes you had a problem with?
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Go on the thread entitled Tainted Championship and you will see the calls all discussed in detail.

The annoucers even said that Gasol got away with one in the rebound over Rondo. They made and excuse why it was not called a foul but they didn't think is was not a foul.

Your post is late to the game. Check out the Tainted Championship thread and the answers to all your questions will be answered.

Sections
Shortcuts