CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREEN-KILLER222. Show GREEN-KILLER222's posts

CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES

Matt Barnes signed with the Lakers.  We have an outstanding roster.  I smell a THREE-PEAT.

LAKER DOMINATION OF THE BASKETBALL NATION

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

Re: CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES

What is that, 99.9% and loading..........................................3peat!!!!!!!!!1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

Lakers comfortable with the fact that we have Mitch working the phones for us and getting the job done.  Oh, not to forget we have the greatest owner in the history of sports.  Enjoy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MartiniLover1000. Show MartiniLover1000's posts

Great post.  Yes, the Lakers did the only thing they needed to do this off-season and that was to make their bench stronger.  Mitch is brilliant.  Barnes wanted to play for a winner and that is why he is in LA and didn't make boston an option.  I wonder what that says about that team out there.  Bring on the Heat.  Out newest challengers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Um, I dont remember Matt Barnes being a great player personally...........I am one of the ones here who is glad we/he passed on the C's.............our backcourt is already set IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOBEnumber5. Show KOBEnumber5's posts

It must be brutal to be a true celtic fan...

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

The real pain will start when Lakers hoist banner #17 and Celtic history fading into the horizon.  Have a nice day!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Great pickup for the Lakers! Nobody wants to play for the Celtics! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Well yeah I must agree very good deal for LA 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Please move this, Dottie, as it is really not about the Celtics, but about the lakers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Worst yet, the first three posts are from the same guy using three different names.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

HAHA! 8 teams in 8 years, disappears in the playoffs. Oh yeah, much to celebrate Faker Trolls!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

spanked??? pretty sure it was up for grabs with 5 minutes left... but apparently thats being spanked

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Faker fans are the true babies. Spanked? HA.! Losing by 39 means spanked, not by 4. LMAO!!!

"Take a look at all of my rings Kobe and Lebron, cuz your never going get that many!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES:
    In Response to Re: CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES : HAHA-  You just got spanked by a team that you call the Fakers.  What does that say about your team?   HAHA
    Posted by MartiniLover1000

HA HA - you only beat a team you call the septics 4 games to 3 by 4 points.  What does that say about your team??  HA HA HA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MartiniLover1000. Show MartiniLover1000's posts

In Response to Re: CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES : HA HA - you only beat a team you call the septics 4 games to 3 by 4 points.  What does that say about your team??  HA HA HA
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Fool-

I thought you were going to ignore me.  What are you doing, stalking me?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Re: CELTICS LOSE OUT ON BARNES : HA HA - you only beat a team you call the septics 4 games to 3 by 4 points.  What does that say about your team??  HA HA HA
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Banner # 17  LOADING.................................................................99.99999%

Enjoy!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Barnes would have been a great fit for us, but not for you. Shannon Brown is walking out that door. He's a talented ball player. Jordan Farmar is walking out that door too.....IDK about these moves...

Sections
Shortcuts