Celtics most important player!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Celtics most important player!!

In my opinion, a lot is riding on how well Jeff Green performs this year. The only way i see us beating the Heat,is if Green really steps it up and has the kind of year i think he is capable of having. He has to be able to at least slow James down and make him work harder to score. He also needs to score for the C's to have a shot at the Heat. We know what Rondo, KG and Pierce brings every night, we know we have a much better bench than last year, Bradley hopefully will be 100% this time around, but i just think for us to get to the finals Jeff Green has to have a better than good season!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Celtics most important player!!

I do agree JG needs to bring it this season for sure. The C's have a very good team and the bench is the key this year. We have a few hopefuls that with some time can bring something to the C's to make us even better. Me as a Celtic fan this year has a ton of potential and I am excited to see the season get started. The trip to Europe is good to get everyone on the same page and come out as a strong team this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am torn between Rondo and KG. Both of these guys bring things to the team that are not replaceable.

However if I had to choose one, I would choose KG! From what I have read, he holds team mates accountabel during games, practices, and workouts. A player like this helps his team mates get better. He also sets the tone on defense and is extremely unselfish on offense (but stilll gets his)!

In my opinion KG is the most important player (Rondo is a close second).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

KG is the most important player hands down....

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I think that Garnett is the most important player.  He may not score as much as he did toward the end of last season as his minutes need to be decreased during the regular season, but he is still the heart and soul of this team and its defensive leader.

The stats last year between when he was on the floor and when he was not one the floor were shocking.  But, he needs to get fewer minutes during the regular season so that he can play those 35-38 minutes per game in the playoffs.  He also cannot suffer a major injury.

Rondo is the next most important player, but I feel that he can be replaced for short periods of time by other players on the team and there are always point guards available if he has to miss long stretches of time.

On the positive side, I would also like to see Green make a major contribution this season.  Hopefully, he stays healthy and is very productive.  Seems like a great young guy who might be ready to have a break out season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Maybe i should have said Green was the defference maker. Rondo, Pierce and KG will keep us in the games with the Heat, but the way Jeff Green plays, will most likely be the defference in wheather we win or just continue to play close games and in the end lose to the Heat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Kyceltic,

I agree with you in terms that JG is a deal maker/breaker. As I've mentioned elsewhere, if he plays worth of about 1/2 of his salary Celtics are one of the contender this year. If he plays worth 9M they are the favorite. All this, of course, if all other key players are healthy.

As for the most important player, there are 3 players equally fit this category: RR, PP, KG.

AK

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rondo is our most important player

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The HEAT made the Finals in 2010????  Gee, I thought it was BOS vs LAL!!!!

WRONG again, welcher!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.