5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Celtics most important player!!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you even look at the bleacherreport article? LMAO!!!

They had the 09-10 Cavs listed. That was a complete joke. Most of thoses teams were not made up of players that had already won a ring. We could go back and forth all day on this but in the end, the Celtics added a few mediocre to slightly above mediocre players to its roster while the Lakers added the BEST center in the NBA along with a top 5 point guard in the league without losing Kobe or Pau.

[/QUOTE]

I will take 12 medicore players any day playing team basketball. The super star teams has to play as teams if not it can create more problems when their is only 1 basketball. I give the Heat credit on there run to the finals they played good team basketball. The thing i like the most about this season Celtics is they have a lot of good inter-changeable parts this year. Medicore players yes, but some of the best Celtic teams won with these type of players. Quinn Buckner, Gerald Henderson, Scott Wedman, M.L. Carr, Jerry Sicthing, Bill Walton, Rick Carlisle, Sam Vincent, James Posey, Leon Powe, Eddie House, Tony Allen these are players just from the last 3 title teams. Most were medicore players that played as team players. That's what made some of your Laker teams in the days tough to beat, cause they had a good group of medicore players that played as team players. Stars will make their impressions and win a games but it takes a team to win in basketball.

Let's talked about benches on this years team. The Celitcs i would say would have the advantage this year for sure. Danny and Doc have put together a strong one this year. My view only.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't forget to factor in that this year, it will not be as simple of a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals unless there are some major injuries that occur which is the only reason the Celtics made it  last year.

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

Okay, this is stupid even for you. The heat were without Bosh for part of the series. The Celtics had pierce on a bad knee, Bradley out, Ray Allen on a bad ankle, Jeff Green out, Chris Wilcox out, Pietrus was playing hurt, Stiemsma was playing hurt and we still took them to seven games. Question do you actually watch basketball? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe i should have said Green was the defference maker. Rondo, Pierce and KG will keep us in the games with the Heat, but the way Jeff Green plays, will most likely be the defference in wheather we win or just continue to play close games and in the end lose to the Heat.

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Green is 6'9'' with a 7'2'' wingspan. He is athletic and only 26 years old. If he plays the defense he is capale of he can help the Celtics deal with Lebron. So, I think you are right. In a series with the heat jeff Green can be very,very important. If he is playing well it allows Paul Pierce to be even more aggresive against Lebron. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am torn between Rondo and KG. Both of these guys bring things to the team that are not replaceable.

However if I had to choose one, I would choose KG! From what I have read, he holds team mates accountabel during games, practices, and workouts. A player like this helps his team mates get better. He also sets the tone on defense and is extremely unselfish on offense (but stilll gets his)!

In my opinion KG is the most important player (Rondo is a close second).

[/QUOTE]

KG leaves the biggest hole with his absence and an emotional leader

Rondo makes every single one of his teamates beter and is a directional leader like a QB

I think they're both MVP's in their own way. That is what makes us so good. PP is True Grit. The Truth. A closer. A force upon command. An MVP in his own right.

The rest of the team is solid.