Celtics move to within 2 and 1/2 games of the Nets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celtics move to within 2 and 1/2 games of the Nets

Kirk - and the Nets are fading fast!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

We are better than the Nets, I'm not worried about catching them its not a matter of if its a matter of when.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it's all re-arranging deck chairs on the proverbial titanic (not that we are going down, we just can't go up as much as we need to) until danny gets a PG and a 5 masher.  doesn't have to be a big scorer as we can see green and terry are capable second unit scorers sans rondo's iron first ballhoggery.

but we NEED a pg and a 5 masher who can get rebounds.  until we get that, our chances against miami are extremely poor.  even then we really have our work cut out for us and doc has to cut pierce's minutes big time and we have to be good enough to win with pierce at 22-26 mins per night the rest of the year so he has something LEFT for the playoffs.  and kg has to be 28 a night.  period.

if we can do that then i think we can be competitive

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

and even then i would shoot for the 8th seed, not as high up as you can get.  REST THE VETS, and then b-slap miami one last time WHILE WE ARE FRESH and then maybe just maybe we can make some real noise!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

it's all re-arranging deck chairs on the proverbial titanic (not that we are going down, we just can't go up as much as we need to) until danny gets a PG and a 5 masher.  doesn't have to be a big scorer as we can see green and terry are capable second unit scorers sans rondo's iron first ballhoggery.

but we NEED a pg and a 5 masher who can get rebounds.  until we get that, our chances against miami are extremely poor.  even then we really have our work cut out for us and doc has to cut pierce's minutes big time and we have to be good enough to win with pierce at 22-26 mins per night the rest of the year so he has something LEFT for the playoffs.  and kg has to be 28 a night.  period.

if we can do that then i think we can be competitive

We beat Miami last time we played them.

i don't get why we need a point guard. a board masher absolutely. i like this four guard rotation we have now. Lee and Bradley have good chemistry together and give this team a defensive edge we didn't have before RR went down.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts