Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7

Celtics need to approach game 2 just the same way they would approach game 7. This is a must win game.

It's not that if they lose game 2 they will lose the series, but they need to approach the game with some sense of urgency. I trust the Celtics especially in play-offs, but I think playing against Miami, they can't just afford to be down 2-0 heading to Boston. They need to make it 1-1 heading to Boston, period.

Let's stop blaming the refs or using ill excuses for the lost of game 1. We all know that the entire Celtics team did not play well, especially in the first half. They were simply out-played in all phases by the Heat.  So they all need to clean up their wrong attitudes and approach game 2 like game 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7

so far is not happening...Rondo letting Bibby shoot is just bad defense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7:
    so far is not happening...Rondo letting Bibby shoot is just bad defense
    Posted by cabutan

You are right. And Rondo is not being aggressive. He should take Bibby to the basket. I don't understand what is going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

this isnt a must win game..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

this isnt a must win game..
    Posted by JamezHill24

It's not a must win game but they have to approach it like it is. They just can't afford the head to boston down 2-0.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7 : It's not a must win game but they have to approach it like it is. They just can't afford the head to boston down 2-0.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

Agree that they have to win tonight in order to have any chance of winning this series.  I don't see this happening unless they play a lot better in the 2nd half. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7 : Agree that they have to win tonight in order to have any chance of winning this series.  I don't see this happening unless they play a lot better in the 2nd half. 
    Posted by susan250

You are right Susan, they need to play much better in the second half, but again, they are not doing it. Rondo walks with the ball, and the entire team is totally unprepared for this game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

so much for that

now game 3 really is game 7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

so much for that now game 3 really is game 7
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I hope so. I hope they approach game 3 like game 7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7 : I hope so. I hope they approach game 3 like game 7.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

They have to win both of their games in Boston or this series is over. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Must Approach Game 2 Like Game 7 : They have to win both of their games in Boston or this series is over. 
    Posted by susan250

Susan, I totally agree with you. They have to win both games in Boston. Again, they have to approach each game with a sense of urgency, like it is game 7.

Sections
Shortcuts