Celtics need to find a coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Celtics need to find a coach

Honestly...we need a new coach no doubt. Regardless how anyone feels about Doc..he has stated that he doesn't want to get into the rebuilding process..so he is not the guy for the job going forward. I think the Doc exit is happening a year too late...but regardless..it is happening.

What we reallly need first is a new President of Basketball Operations for the Celtics...the present one really...really stinks.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Hire Brian Shaw to spite the Lakers.

NO BRIAN SHAW.In 1988 he das under contratct with the celtica.He refused to play for them e left to Italy(That time was no agrement between nba and european league)Took the celtics to court and ended playing for the lakers.Forget about him.Hire George Karl or Lawrence frank who was a good defense coodinator after Thibo left to chicago.Go celtics

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to debrit's comment:

NO BRIAN SHAW.In 1988 he das under contratct with the celtica.He refused to play for them e left to Italy(That time was no agrement between nba and european league)Took the celtics to court and ended playing for the lakers.Forget about him.Hire George Karl or Lawrence frank who was a good defense coodinator after Thibo left to chicago.Go celtics

I know about Brian Shaw's history with the Celtics.

It was the Celts who gave up on Shaw. He was traded to the Heat for Sherman Douglas. Then he went on to play for the Magic, Warriors, Sixers, Blazers, and Lakers. It's not like Shaw did what Ray Allen did.

Damn, I'm with you on this one.

Sections
Shortcuts