Celtics New Roster

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Celtics New Roster

In response to Eldunker's comment:

What hilarious is that you don't realize what a dishonest troll you are, hated by most everyone on this board.  You are a dishonest coward and a liar.    

Best to ignore him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

[QUOTE]

What hilarious is that you don't realize what a dishonest troll you are, hated by most everyone on this board.  You are a dishonest coward and a liar.    

Best to ignore him.

[/QUOTE]

i agree....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to chris33's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Best to ignore him.

[/QUOTE]

Is that you, Kirk?

[/QUOTE]

elbunker don't know what he is talking about half the time.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

[QUOTE]

elbunker don't know what he is talking about half the time.

I just said I can't agree with his rules because in my opinion, I think iceman4 got it right. He then started me calling a troll for not agreeing with his rules.

[/QUOTE]

maybe he can't handle the truth? just look at the start of this post and see what he started with...he don't know our own team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Until Danny tells us differently:

PG:  Rondo/Lee/Pressey

SG:  Bradley/Brooks/Crawford

C:    Humphries/Melo/Iverson

SF:   Green/Wallace/Bogans

PF:   Sullinger/Bass/Olynyk

OUT: Randolph (non-guaranteed), White (non-guaranteed), Joseph (min deal, 2nd round pick)

IF Rondo is healthy, then this is probably a 33-42 win team, somewhere between 10-16 in the draft.  If Rondo is out for a long time, or is traded, they could be in the 25-32 win-range, which could be 5-8 in the draft with the possibility of top-3.

I say that the Celtics let Rondo sit until January and then re-evaluate at that time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Bigpapa1977's comment:

Until Danny tells us differently:

PG:  Rondo/Lee/Pressey

SG:  Bradley/Brooks/Crawford

C:    Humphries/Melo/Iverson

SF:   Green/Wallace/Bogans

PF:   Sullinger/Bass/Olynyk

OUT: Randolph (non-guaranteed), White (non-guaranteed), Joseph (min deal, 2nd round pick)

IF Rondo is healthy, then this is probably a 33-42 win team, somewhere between 10-16 in the draft.  If Rondo is out for a long time, or is traded, they could be in the 25-32 win-range, which could be 5-8 in the draft with the possibility of top-3.

I say that the Celtics let Rondo sit until January and then re-evaluate at that time.

That lineup makes more sense, except that Lee is not a point guard. We need to find a backup point guard somewhere. I would try converting Brooks since he has a better handle than the rest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

C- humphries/iverson/melo

PG-rondo/pressey

PF-sully/bass/olynyk

SF-green/wallace/datome

SG-bradley/brooks/lee/bogans

that's if the roster stays....ang i do think changes will be made...hope we can trade 2 for 1 or 3 for 1.

i see...joseph/randolph/white and crawford as gone.

Sorry Raider but it looks like your boy Datome is going to Memphis.   I was pretty bummed about it, and was hoping he would be a classic DA diamond in the rough type of signing.

As far as the current roster goes; I'm sure DA is making some changes but as it stands I still think this is one of the bottom teams in the league.  And will play some of the ugliest/mindnumbingly boring basketball we have seen in decades.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

That lineup makes more sense, except that Lee is not a point guard. We need to find a backup point guard somewhere. I would try converting Brooks since he has a better handle than the rest.

Maybe the Celtics can move the White (non-guar), Shav (non-guar), Joseph (min deal) and Crawford (expiring) contracts and a future 2nd round pick to Phoenix for Kendall Marshall?

Since the Suns acquired Bledsoe (and already have Goran Dragic), maybe Marshall is expendable? 
    I saw every one of Marshall's games at Carolina - they were a MUCH more efficient team with him in the lineup.  He is an incredible passer and team leader.  He is, however, quite slow and is not a good defender.  That being said, he was a lottery pick in 2012 and I think that he would make a nice stop-gap until Rondo is ready and wouldn't cost the Celtics very much.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Faverani?

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts