Celtics not trading the captain.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Celtics not trading the captain.

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

thousands? really? and more like you're saying the same thing they are, rally. 

Common sense tells you that with Celtics fans alone there are thousands who feel the same BP. COMMON SENSE. I don't expect you to understand simple logic..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

shocking

Wow!  A Rondo trade thread, how shocking!  What in life is so compelling about this topic that it occupies more than half the overall space on this board?

OK - I'm out.  No more Rondo-talk for me.  If he gets traded at some point I may weigh in on the merits of the deal, but, until such time, I will not use the word Rondo or respond to these idiotic threads.

(naturally if he does something in a game context I may say "nice play" in an in-game thread, but nothing beyond that and I think others should give it a try also)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to shines01's comment:

Wow!  A Rondo trade thread, how shocking!  What in life is so compelling about this topic that it occupies more than half the overall space on this board?

OK - I'm out.  No more Rondo-talk for me.  If he gets traded at some point I may weigh in on the merits of the deal, but, until such time, I will not use the word Rondo or respond to these idiotic threads.

(naturally if he does something in a game context I may say "nice play" in an in-game thread, but nothing beyond that and I think others should give it a try also)

Being that you must ask such a question, your BB IQ and understanding of Rondo's polarizing influence needs more time to develop. Might i suggest you watch more high school basketball to bring your knowledge base up a notch in the meantime?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

$12 million a year for a point guard?

Point guards don't win championships.

Trade Rondo and try to get Embiid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rally, puddinpuddin has a much greater influence around here than mitch lawrence. to best make your points, shouldn't you just quote puddinpuddin? logically speaking, of course. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

rally, puddinpuddin has a much greater influence around here than mitch lawrence. to best make your points, shouldn't you just quote puddinpuddin? logically speaking, of course. 

Based on your weak, wattered down position on EVERYTHING, or lack of one ever, BP, I'd say I have no idea what you REALLY mean by your above statement. See when you never say anything, you never say ANYTHING. LUV YA BP! Almost gametime!!!! GO PATS!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well woke up today. Rondo wasn't traded . Look slike we still hav our captain.

better luck tommorow. guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

$12 million a year for a point guard?

Point guards don't win championships.

Trade Rondo and try to get Embiid.

neither do elite centers by themselves. need a tandem. btw, who are we going to trade with to get embiid? Please tell me how this magic works.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Based on your weak, wattered down position on EVERYTHING, or lack of one ever, BP, I'd say I have no idea what you REALLY mean by your above statement. See when you never say anything, you never say ANYTHING. LUV YA BP! Almost gametime!!!! GO PATS!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

you can't mean that, rally. but go, watch and enjoy your game. i guess.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

@CSNTommy: Now that Rondo is the captain, does that mean they won't trade him? "If Bill Russell were in the offer, they would make that trade."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

0-8 in RONDO's last 8 games, and 0-2 as CAPTAIN. WHAT A LEADER. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

typical....his 20 minutes really affected the game.  he caused jeff Green to miss that FT and AB and JG to pass up shots in the final 10 seconds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

typical....his 20 minutes really affected the game.  he caused jeff Green to miss that FT and AB and JG to pass up shots in the final 10 seconds.

[/QUOTE]

His attitude and persona fosters losing 0-8 in his last 8 games. PERIOD. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Going according to plan.  It will take a month for things to settle down with Rondo.  I want another disruptive trade in 3 weeks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Going according to plan.  It will take a month for things to settle down with Rondo.  I want another disruptive trade in 3 weeks.

[/QUOTE]

ME TOO and hope it includes Rondo.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ME TOO and hope it includes Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1000's of others!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His attitude and person is the reason of those 2 losses?)) Wow, what a brilliant conclusion! So much hate towards Rondo))

I guess, Kobe Bryant is the reason why the Lakers lost their first 3 games after KB had returned.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

I'll trade rondo for drummond or chance to get embiid

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His attitude and person is the reason of those 2 losses?)) Wow, what a brilliant conclusion! So much hate towards Rondo))

I guess, Kobe Bryant is the reason why the Lakers lost their first 3 games after KB had returned.

[/QUOTE]

Probably. But whats that got to do with the C's being 0-8 in Rondos last 8 games played with C's? 0-2 as team captain? C'mon Fields, apples and oranges baby!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Probably. But whats that got to do with the C's being 0-8 in Rondos last 8 games played with C's? 0-2 as team captain? C'mon Fields, apples and oranges baby!

[/QUOTE]

Well, yes, but i thought it was a team sport. I don't remember last season's games but in this season, particularly in those 2 games, RR played like what... 40-45 minutes combined? Is it Rondo's fault that Green and Bradley passed their shots?

That said, if RR shoots bricks the rest of the way he should go.

By the way, maybe RR just trying to maintain team's losing record so the C's will get a better pick? Isn't it a good thing, Rally? Rondo is merely helping his team!Laughing

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, yes, but i thought it was a team sport. I don't remember last season's games but in this season, particularly in those 2 games, RR played like what... 40-45 minutes combined? Is it Rondo's fault that Green and Bradley passed their shots?

By the way, maybe RR just trying to maintain team's losing record so the C's will get a better pick? Isn't it a good thing, Rally? Rondo is merely helping his team!Laughing

[/QUOTE]

RR may not be as bad as his naysayers think ....

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/courtvision-everything-you-think-you-know-about-rondos-shooting-is-wrong/

Rondo was actually one of the best elbow shooters in the league last season. Out of 141 NBA players who attempted at least 100 shots from the elbows, Rondo ranked fourth in field goal percentage in that zone — trailing only Jason Smith, Steve Nash, and Jose Calderon. Those are pretty good numbers for a guy who can’t s(c)hoot. Per Synergy Sports, he also earned a “very good” rating for s(c)hots off the dribble, and an “excellent” rating for long 2-point jumpers.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a video to go with your post Mployee. This was last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYoJ0NWaKr8

Now, anyone who thinks he's going to come back from a year of being out, and after having surgery on his knee, and produce wins..... well, I don't need to say it. And Fields4, you are correct. This IS a team sport where 1 individual is not responsible for wins or loses. Anyone who thinks so, well again, i don't need to say it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

This guy can play for me anyday. What a maestro! No other PG runs the fast break better. Modern day Magic Johnson. No wonder Magic and Cooz love him so much. When you have those two names gushing over you, I'ld say it's safe to say, you're a PG's point guard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUuLKGQdoYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMcjdrjviY

All from just last season. Enjoy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RR may not be as bad as his naysayers think ....

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/courtvision-everything-you-think-you-know-about-rondos-shooting-is-wrong/

Rondo was actually one of the best elbow shooters in the league last season. Out of 141 NBA players who attempted at least 100 shots from the elbows, Rondo ranked fourth in field goal percentage in that zone — trailing only Jason Smith, Steve Nash, and Jose Calderon. Those are pretty good numbers for a guy who can’t s(c)hoot. Per Synergy Sports, he also earned a “very good” rating for s(c)hots off the dribble, and an “excellent” rating for long 2-point jumpers.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a video to go with your post Mployee. This was last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYoJ0NWaKr8

Now, anyone who thinks he's going to come back from a year of being out, and after having surgery on his knee, and produce wins..... well, I don't need to say it. And Fields4, you are correct. This IS a team sport where 1 individual is not responsible for wins or loses. Anyone who thinks so, well again, i don't need to say it.

[/QUOTE]

Mployee, thanks for the article. I saw these stats before and showed them to other posters that were saying his jumper sncks but to no avail.

Dr, didn't watch much of Magic but Rondo's exciting to watch that's for sure. Now let's see if he can improve his foul shooting ability. I mean if Blake Griffin can do that why not Rondo?Cool On the other hand, DeAndre Jordan is still a brick layer.

Sections
Shortcuts