Celtics - Pacers game cancelled

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Celtics - Pacers game cancelled

On a day like this a meaningless late season basketball game with no playoff implications whatsoever should be the least of our concerns. 

Long live Boston and thoughts out to all Bostonians.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I would not enjoy the game anyway....knowing.an 8 yearl boy lost his life....

.. from the West Coast,.

Keep the faith Boston!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Great move by the NBA.................it's just a basketball game.......prayers from the West Coast to all the wonderful citizens of Boston!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Great move by the NBA.................it's just a basketball game.......prayers from the West Coast to all the wonderful citizens of Boston!

More rest for the Celtics!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

More rest for the Celtics!

Good point.  Although, I am not really surprised. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

What happened to the notion that if they cancel the game.... the terrorists win???

Wasn't that the rationale for rebuilding the WTC to even greater heights... 1776 feet give/take  as I recall... to make for an even more inviting future target?

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts