Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there?

In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there?:
    In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there? : thanks...2 years away? well thats pretty rediculous in and of itself but you are entitles to your own opinion and lebron only said that because its the politically correct thing to say time for the new big 3 to reign!
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

What is rediculous?  Another "word" like irregardless?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

Anyone who believes we won't win this year and win big against a lot of teams is kidding theirselves. This is a great Celtics team with a lot of experience playing together and are virtually healthy. By signing the O'Neals we have solidified ourselves in being THE TEAM TO BEAT no matter who the so called CHAMPS are suppose to be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there? : do you wear a grammar swastika too? but clearly you have very little interest in talking actual basketball please ignore me because i aint going away irregardless of you think anyways
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Heat have clearly upgraded at the 3 and 4.  They are below average at the 1, and old at the 5.  The Celtics will be able to exploit Chalmers, Z, and yes even Bosh (by far the weakest link of the 3).  Wade and MeBron will be able to carry the team on many nights against weaker opponents, but the Celtics, with a 100% healthy KG, will show they are still the best in East on 10/26.  The Heat are 2 years away, they will only have the MLE next year, and they must upgrade at the 5. After that, they will have to upgrade at PG.  By then the Celtics and lakers will be too old, and it will be their time to win - and Phil Jackson will be the coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there? : Heat have clearly upgraded at the 3 and 4.  They are below average at the 1, and old at the 5.  The Celtics will be able to exploit Chalmers, Z, and yes even Bosh (by far the weakest link of the 3).  Wade and MeBron will be able to carry the team on many nights against weaker opponents, but the Celtics, with a 100% healthy KG, will show they are still the best in East on 10/26.  The Heat are 2 years away, they will only have the MLE next year, and they must upgrade at the 5. After that, they will have to upgrade at PG.  By then the Celtics and lakers will be too old, and it will be their time to win - and Phil Jackson will be the coach.
    Posted by BirdandCowens

A. agree with the bold
    B. chalmers is still a good defender...playing in a good defensive system...its not exactly like rondo was the one lighting up the heat in the playoffs
    C. good luck on keeping KG at 100% all year long...same for pierce and allen and shaq and JON...season is grueling for those with all those years on them...its going to catch up with them and like was seen last year...if they take the regular season off...it will be that much more difficult to win at the end(even though you were close)
    D. as much as people think Center is a weakness for miami, i dont think it will be...big Z, pittman, and joel anthony can hold down the position and at the very least, make bigs earn their points from the stripe...and while bosh isnt a great defender, he is still a good rebounder, and so is wade and lebron at their respective positions...if you dont make that first shot against the heat, good luck getting the rebound
    E. im more worried about production from the point guard...but chalmers is pretty good from deep and eddie house is still eddie house...plus wade and lebron will be bringing the ball up court anyways...

as much as people knock the heat's bench...its still deep and it does have size...dont forget how effective of a player haslem is too...IMO and i know ill get flamed for it but the heat are as deep as the celtics when you consider probably rotations

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there? : do you wear a grammar swastika too? but clearly you have very little interest in talking actual basketball please ignore me because i aint going away irregardless of you think anyways
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Congrats, another person who realizes what this user/handle is up to.  Seriously everything for this user has to be an argument!  Andddddd, is not happy until this user has won with the last word.  Jimmy, you are spot on and some people just don't get it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

This guy claiming anyone is harassing HIM is laughable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there? : I've just read all 10 of your posts.  You have said nothing positive in any of them, and haven't even  mentioned basketball once.  Way to contribute to the forum!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

But I have been attacked by you since post one. Fortunately, the BDC staff sees the same and deletes most of your drivel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Celtics planning for the NBA Finals before they get there?:
    Saw an interesting comment in another thread and thought I'd make a topic of it. Do you think the Celtics have actually constructed a team to beat the L.A. Lakers while not concentrating on assembling a team that will beat the Bulls, Magic and especially The Heat? Logically we could assume that they have a stronger team (on paper) from last year. Although time will tell how the absence of Tony Allen and long time injury to Kendrick Perkins will hinder the team. There is still a question mark in my mind over Shaq (even thought I adore the big fella) and JON. How will they blend with the team when the games start to matter. How will they be used in the rotation? Seems to me that management may have designed this team with the purpose of beating the Lakers. I think the Magic did a similar thing after their loss to us in the '09 finals. And it cost them the next season.
    Posted by RUWorthy

dude , don't-cha' know..."IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN...YOU PLAN TO FAIL"...

BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. .......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

Got to watch the end of the lakers/Jazz game last night.  With Utah's bench playing, Phil opted for Blake, Barnes, Ebanks, Johnson.................and GASOL.  koME was sitting with a HUGE ice pack on his knee, and the other starters were resting.  Not that I really care, but why is Gasol even playing out there with Utah's scrubs?  Where is the immortal Derrick Caracter?  He got a DNP.  Where is the ageless Theo Ratliff?  Gasol subbed for him because he was ineffective.  Can Gasol play 48 for 82?  Looks like he may have to!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Heh, look at B and C getting all excited over a pre-season game.

Gasol - Played 31 min and was out there in the 4th because that is what Big Chief 11 Rings desired. Phil, as you should know, is expecting a lot from Pau until Drew gets back and has been playing Pau in the 4th all pre-season. Try to control yourself. Everything is as it should be.

KoMVP - Mamba no play 4th quarter. Ice good. 

Caracter - Back spasms. Sorry the news couldn't be worse.

Ratliff - Played 17 minutes. Add that to Pau's 31 and you get 48 min at the center position. I tell ya, that Phil is a real math whiz. Theo's +/- was +5 and he blocked some shots. Your rants are ineffective.

You forgot to mention that Blake , Barnes and Brown combined for 36 points off the bench.

You're welcome.

Tongue out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Heh, look at B and C getting all excited over a pre-season game. Gasol - Played 31 min and was out there in the 4th because that is what Big Chief 11 Rings desired. Phil, as you should know, is expecting a lot from Pau until Drew gets back and has been playing Pau in the 4th all pre-season. Try to control yourself. Everything is as it should be. KoMVP - Mamba no play 4th quarter. Ice good.  Caracter - Back spasms. Sorry the news couldn't be worse. Ratliff - Played 17 minutes. Add that to Pau's 31 and you get 48 min at the center position. I tell ya, that Phil is a real math whiz. Theo's +/- was +5 and he blocked some shots. Your rants are ineffective. You forgot to mention that Blake , Barnes and Brown combined for 36 points off the bench. You're welcome.
    Posted by CK57

Look at the one-post-a-week wonder getting all worked up every time I post.

I am actually honored you people give me so much attention-  maybe if you all ignored me and didn't get so defensive I wouldn't post as much.  Ah, such is life!!
    koME 2-13.......can't tell me he's still not hurt
    PLEASE tell me all lakers fans would be happy with Ratliff playing 17 mins per game...............because, if you have been paying attention, that is what we want.......keep playing the guy, he will get hurt eventually.
    Caracter is not likely to make the team, or play, as Phony Phil never plays rookies.
    Blake, Barnes and Brown combined for 36 points, and you lost AGAIN to the Jazz.

31 + 17 = 48 - good for you, so who backs up LO at the "4"?
    You know, and I know Gasol will be out there for 40 or more mins per game once the season starts.....Artest, Barnes, Odom, Gasol and Ratliff........sorry, unafraid.  You need HCA, and as MANY of us have said (although you only seem to respond to me - thanks, I'm flattered!!!), the health of your team right now is not great, and other teams COULD pass you for best record!!

Of course, maybe the Grizz will trade you OJ Mayo for Sasha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30

* Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

* New era cap $15