Celtics problems, sort of...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Celtics problems, sort of...

When I watched the Spurs game the other day, i realized that the Celtics can BEAT GREAT TEAMS when they want to, i am not worried about playoffs because the celtics will try and succeed. The only team i am afraid it will go down to the wire on all of the games are the Fakers. I am almost positive we will beat the Bulls within 5 or 6 games in the EASTERN CONF. FINALS!

my point: they are not hustling on teams that arn't great because they know they can beat good teams and they don't want to be busts for the playoffs.
    LETS GO CELTICS!!!!

Do you agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Celtics problems, sort of...

The Celtics need to win most of their remaining games for the rest of the regular season.  They need to end the season on a winning streak.   This will  only improve their confidence.  They won't be very confident if they end up losing most of their remaining games. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Last night was the second game of a back to back, the hardest type of game to win. While losses are always disappointing, there is no real reason to be discouraged over the game. The starting and back up centers will be both be back this week.

The Spurs are a great team with Duncan playing. Their losses all came while he was recoving from a sprained ankle.

Things are looking up!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico you are a troll go back to being one this game you are playing is pathetic.  A four year old would know your intentions.  I mean what kind of loser does this with his time.  You think we can't see through your dim weird responses.  Spend your time doing something else. Your not  smart or witty try something else like helping your mom in the kitchen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

This  Concord  dude  needs  to  grow  up.  Everytime  a  genuine  Celtic  fan  offers  any  legitimate  criticism  of  the  Celts  or  praises  the  Lakers, he  falsely  accuses  the  Celtic  fan  of  being  a  troll.  What  a  loser !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics problems, sort of...:
    Rico you are a troll go back to being one this game you are playing is pathetic.  A four year old would know your intentions.  I mean what kind of loser does this with his time.  You think we can't see through your dim weird responses.  Spend your time doing something else. Your not  smart or witty try something else like helping your mom in the kitchen.
    Posted by concord27

You seem to be the immature one, as when you disagree with someone, even when they are telling the truth, you spout off insults and try and run them off. You smell of frustration and disgust with your celtic organization and are just trying to take it out on someone else. pathetic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

That's actually not true.  I have said things in moments of anger - even though I'm generally very positive on this board - and Concord never got on my case about it.  I've also seen Concord make cricitisms of his own regarding the Celtics, so no, that statement's absolutely untrue, Zeitgeist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

That's actually not true.  I have said things in moments of anger - even though I'm generally very positive on this board - and Concord never got on my case about it.  I've also seen Concord make cricitisms of his own regarding the Celtics, so no, that statement's absolutely untrue, Zeitgeist.
    Posted by MsLithium21

And this coming from another personal attacker.. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

Lithium hasn't said one negative thing about anyone -

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Lithium hasn't said one negative thing about anyone -
    Posted by larrykevinchief

Well, I've never once gotten on any one person.  But after the Bobcats loss I did accuse the team of not caring, which I took back within days.  They're tired.  They're all tired.  They've had more injuries than any other elite team this year, maybe more injuries than ANY other team.  I just have to support them right now because they have been through so much these past 3 years and their core deserves another title.  They just deserve it after all they've had to overcome.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Zeitgeist,
    Rico is not a Celtic fan. Read his responses that is all you need to know.  For all I know you are Rico.  Lithium obviously has not looked at Rico's responses because any Celtic fan could see the responses are not of a fan.  Trolls with their limited intelligence are trying to be creative but this is the best they can do. Rico is not a Celtic fan and everybody here who would give it a moment's scrutiny would know the same thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Celtics problems, sort of...:
    When I watched the Spurs game the other day, i realized that the Celtics can BEAT GREAT TEAMS when they want to, i am not worried about playoffs because the celtics will try and succeed. The only team i am afraid it will go down to the wire on all of the games are the Fakers. I am almost positive we will beat the Bulls within 5 or 6 games in the EASTERN CONF. FINALS! my point: they are not hustling on teams that arn't great because they know they can beat good teams and they don't want to be busts for the playoffs. LETS GO CELTICS!!!! Do you agree?
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

I think we have to wait to the playoffs.

last year we were looking bad and look how far this team went. I think we can do the same thing again.

What worries me is Chemistry. Even though DA was looking towards the future, I would not have made that trade and went for the win this year. A tweak was needed, not a big change. The future was always now

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Zeitgeist, Rico is not a Celtic fan. Read his responses that is all you need to know.  For all I know you are Rico.  Lithium obviously has not looked at Rico's responses because any Celtic fan could see the responses are not of a fan.  Trolls with their limited intelligence are trying to be creative but this is the best they can do. Rico is not a Celtic fan and everybody here who would give it a moment's scrutiny would know the same thing.
    Posted by concord27

Concord, I defended you here!  I'm very familiar with Rico and know he's a troll masquerading as a "realistic Celtics fan."  Just because I don't call him out on it during every single conversation doesn't mean I don't know it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics problems, sort of... : You know how you give more freedom to a women????? By expanding the kitchen...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

I see we have WAY more than just Celtics problems on this thread.  Your post is offensive to me, as well.  Hey, what happened to your Pitino picture?  Finally realize he's a bandwagon coach?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics problems, sort of... : I see we have WAY more than just Celtics problems on this thread.  Your post is offensive to me, as well.  Hey, what happened to your Pitino picture?  Finally realize he's a bandwagon coach?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Hedley, THANK YOU!

I find his comment offensive and hilarious at the same time.  Guess he's down to his last few tools in the toolbox!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Celtics problems, sort of...:
    When I watched the Spurs game the other day, i realized that the Celtics can BEAT GREAT TEAMS when they want to, i am not worried about playoffs because the celtics will try and succeed. The only team i am afraid it will go down to the wire on all of the games are the Fakers. I am almost positive we will beat the Bulls within 5 or 6 games in the EASTERN CONF. FINALS! my point: they are not hustling on teams that arn't great because they know they can beat good teams and they don't want to be busts for the playoffs. LETS GO CELTICS!!!! Do you agree?
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

So the Celtics excuse for their recent slump is beause they are not trying to win?  That it's just a dress rehearsal for the Playoffs?  So all the gyrations, frowns, and frustrations on the Celtics bench were just merely guys faking emotions?  This is another Epic Fail thread.  You realize that if someone had said this on TV, he would immediately be deem an idiot?  Just how dumb can you be?  By the way, Great teams don't lose 6 in a row!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I believe in Ms.Lithium

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I believe in Ms.Lithium
    Posted by tomobo

Aww, thank you Tonobo!  Smile

Sections
Shortcuts