Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!

Whooooo-Hooooooo!!!!!

The Celtics looked great last night as they held off those fiesty Bobcats and won the game!! Paul Pierce played like a man possessed. If this continues I can see the Celtics winning a game in the first round of the playoffs before bowing out.

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!

In Response to Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!:
    [QUOTE]Whooooo-Hooooooo!!!!! The Celtics looked great last night as they held off those fiesty Bobcats and won the game!! Paul Pierce played like a man possessed. If this continues I can see the Celtics winning a game in the first round of the playoffs before bowing out. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Why can't anyone realize that being 26 and 22 and going 0 and 18 the rest of the way is the absolute best way to start thinking about the future.......  what is absolutely amazing to me is that there are people that believe that with Wilcox and O'Neal, etc. they would have won a bunch more games and would be serious contenders, except that they cannot beat any good teams and struggle against even mediocre teams on the road........   so the rest of the way they go 8 and 10 and end up 34 and 32 and many look back at the schedule and think there are at least 6 other wins that they left on the table so they were really 40 and 26 and are being overlooked in the playoffs... then the repeat of last year, Rondo is embarrassed off the court by the 76 year old Mike Bibby and only as a result of Rondo's injury (after already being down 2 zip) were they eliminated from the playoffs and had Rondo been healthy they were absolutely contenders......... blah blah blah......  they beat perhaps the worst team in the league and it, to most, shows that they are still legitimate contenders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Why can't anyone realize that being 26 and 22 and going 0 and 18 the rest of the way is the absolute best way to start thinking about the future.......  what is absolutely amazing to me is that there are people that believe that with Wilcox and O'Neal, etc. they would have won a bunch more games and would be serious contenders, except that they cannot beat any good teams and struggle against even mediocre teams on the road........   so the rest of the way they go 8 and 10 and end up 34 and 32 and many look back at the schedule and think there are at least 6 other wins that they left on the table so they were really 40 and 26 and are being overlooked in the playoffs... then the repeat of last year, Rondo is embarrassed off the court by the 76 year old Mike Bibby and only as a result of Rondo's injury (after already being down 2 zip) were they eliminated from the playoffs and had Rondo been healthy they were absolutely contenders......... blah blah blah......  they beat perhaps the worst team in the league and it, to most, shows that they are still legitimate contenders.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

To most?  Actually can you name one person that thinks the Celtics are legit contenders because they beat the Bobcats? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : To most?  Actually can you name one person that thinks the Celtics are legit contenders because they beat the Bobcats? 
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Day after day after day after day I read how if this or that happened the Cs would be contenders......  if you are voicing the opinion that the Cs should be trying to add talent by defintion you think the Cs are contenders otherwise you would be hoping they lose the remainder of their 18 games.... there is the crazy delusion that the Cs are "this close".... it has nothing to do with the Bobcats, it has to do with missing the big picture and that thinking that the 'cats are some sort of quality win which just goes to prove they are "this close"....  they very simply cannot beat good teams and therefore adding players and thinking that with Wilcox, Pietrus, and O'Neal they would be "right there" and that getting the 4th seed by getting past Philly gets them in the cat bird seat and is their route to the finals, etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Day after day after day after day I read how if this or that happened the Cs would be contenders......  if you are voicing the opinion that the Cs should be trying to add talent by defintion you think the Cs are contenders otherwise you would be hoping they lose the remainder of their 18 games.... there is the crazy delusion that the Cs are "this close".... it has nothing to do with the Bobcats, it has to do with missing the big picture and that thinking that the 'cats are some sort of quality win which just goes to prove they are "this close"....  they very simply cannot beat good teams and therefore adding players and thinking that with Wilcox, Pietrus, and O'Neal they would be "right there" and that getting the 4th seed by getting past Philly gets them in the cat bird seat and is their route to the finals, etc.

Dudder werent you on here in 2010 spewing the same garbage? oh ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Day after day after day after day I read how if this or that happened the Cs would be contenders......  if you are voicing the opinion that the Cs should be trying to add talent by defintion you think the Cs are contenders otherwise you would be hoping they lose the remainder of their 18 games.... there is the crazy delusion that the Cs are "this close".... it has nothing to do with the Bobcats, it has to do with missing the big picture and that thinking that the 'cats are some sort of quality win which just goes to prove they are "this close"....  they very simply cannot beat good teams and therefore adding players and thinking that with Wilcox, Pietrus, and O'Neal they would be "right there" and that getting the 4th seed by getting past Philly gets them in the cat bird seat and is their route to the finals, etc.
    The first post was written as an insult by a laker troll.  You take the bait and run with it.  For all your attempts at being a so called expert you come off like a tenderfoot.  We get the Celtics are not a strong and our on the wane.  Bring some solutions or just stop being so pompous.  Like you know more than everybody else.  You don't based on these kind of comments.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : The first post was written as an insult by a laker troll.  You take the bait and run with it.  For all your attempts at being a so called expert you come off like a tenderfoot.  We get the Celtics are not a strong and our on the wane.  Bring some solutions or just stop being so pompous.  Like you know more than everybody else.  You don't based on these kind of comments.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Excuse me son, I am a bleeding green, die-hard, Celtic fan. I was watching the Celtics before you were even thought about. I bet you havent even witnessed the Celtics winning back to back titles in your lifetime. Just sayin'

GO GREEN! GO Celtics!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!:
    [QUOTE]Whooooo-Hooooooo!!!!! The Celtics looked great last night as they held off those fiesty Bobcats and won the game!! Paul Pierce played like a man possessed. If this continues I can see the Celtics winning a game in the first round of the playoffs before bowing out. Go Celtics!!

So, you are giving the Celtics 1 win in the 1st round of the playoffs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : The first post was written as an insult by a laker troll.  You take the bait and run with it.  For all your attempts at being a so called expert you come off like a tenderfoot.  We get the Celtics are not a strong and our on the wane.  Bring some solutions or just stop being so pompous.  Like you know more than everybody else.  You don't based on these kind of comments.

I know - Dud thinks he's Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : So, you are giving the Celtics 1 win in the 1st round of the playoffs?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is no way that we can beat the Bulls, Heat, or Magic more than once in a 7 game series. As a die hard Celtic fan, I am an optimist for my team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont care how good a team is, you cant expect them to be very good with all the injuries they have had....they have no depth whatsoever

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Excuse me son, I am a bleeding green, die-hard, Celtic fan. I was watching the Celtics before you were even thought about. I bet you havent even witnessed the Celtics winning back to back titles in your lifetime. Just sayin' GO GREEN! GO Celtics!!

Reeko?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I have posted the solution over and over and over again but the solution by most is that they are a tweak away and that injuries and the zebras keep them from being contenders.... there is only one way to get back to the top.... Danny had his once in a career multiple superstar moves and those days are over......   top 10 picks win titles... there are only a couple of ways to acquire them, the easiest way is through the draft but most of the idiots here think that the Cs are a JJJ, Moore, Bradley combination away from winning a title......lose every single game you play, get rid of the over priced so called stars and start the process.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Reeko?
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    Good one Rico, Gina, Mark equals Snoopsizzle.  You nailed it.  Note Mark is answering himself on this thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Excuse me son, I am a bleeding green, die-hard, Celtic fan. [/QUOTE]

LOL bleelding green since 3/22/12

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I don't care what any of the haters say, this Celts team can still win # 18 this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care what any of the haters say, this Celts team can still win # 18 this year.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

Agreed, they just have to hope that the Heat, Bulls, Magic, Lakers, Spurs, and Thunder are all eliminated before they have to face any of them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill! : Agreed, they just have to hope that the Heat, Bulls, Magic, Lakers, Spurs, and Thunder are all eliminated before they have to face any of them. Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE] Good point man. Especially those hated Lakers since the crooked refs will screw us as usual.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Celtics PUNCH Bobcats in the grill!": Good point man. Especially those hated Lakers since the crooked refs will screw us as usual.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

Yes, David Stern loves the Lakers and hates the Celtics. From what I hear he is gone after next year which will be great news for the rest of the league. I think Tommy Heinsohn should be the next commish and he should be able to fine referees for making bad calls.

Go Celtics!!

Sections
Shortcuts