Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract

It's good to have quis back. I think he is more talented then Barnes but Barnes gets the advantage because he is less injured.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract:
    In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract : I disagree. Before Quis broke his hand he was perfectly healthy. But you're right, Quis is more talented than Barnes. If only Daniels could hit the open 3 like Barnes. 
    Posted by Fierce34

You know what if we see Barnes playing you know what to expect with Quis there still are many question marks. Sometimes he looks able to knock down those threes and the other time he shoots airballs from long range. One day he seems  to be able to play the point the other day he looks way to slow... it's always something , so I am not really sure what to expect but I do like his size and his overall talent.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Good move.  In fact, this is better than bringing TA back.  I am expecting/hoping that Avery Bradley will be a quality player getting 10-15 mins per game.  He will back up 1 and 2.  Marquis is a bigger player backing up 2 and 3 spots.  At this time last year, I had written off TA but he came back well.  Hopefully, MD will be more comfortable and motivated this year.  I think Sheed is coming back.  Danny should collect a trade exception by signing and trading TA.  That will put him in a nice position to make a mid-season trade after they have a sense of what Bradley is about.  The roster looks complete.  Now we should hope for a quality wing backup between now and the trade deadline.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

Good move.  In fact, this is better than bringing TA back.  I am expecting/hoping that Avery Bradley will be a quality player getting 10-15 mins per game.  He will back up 1 and 2.  Marquis is a bigger player backing up 2 and 3 spots.  At this time last year, I had written off TA but he came back well.  Hopefully, MD will be more comfortable and motivated this year.  I think Sheed is coming back.  Danny should collect a trade exception by signing and trading TA.  That will put him in a nice position to make a mid-season trade after they have a sense of what Bradley is about.  The roster looks complete.  Now we should hope for a quality wing backup between now and the trade deadline.
    Posted by prakash

Unfortunately that's all the Celtics have offered the last two years is "HOPE."  Cs sign a hasbeen in the useless oneal and everything is all-right!  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract : Daniels 3pt % has never been in the .300's except his 1st year with the Mavs (2002-3) and career is only .235 - career .460 FG% and playoff @ .435 FG% until this year. So if he's the SF then we still need a House or Fernandez.
    Posted by Mployee8

We never signed Q to hit da trey.  So alla dis if way offa da chart.

What worries me ta death is how he seemed ta lose is confidence las year.

Dat a worrissome ting.  As confidence is everyting.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract : You're right on Daniels' size and overall talent. It's the part where you said Barnes is healthier that I disagreed. 
    Posted by Fierce34

I can't remember Matt Barnes serious last injury ... While I know that Marquis was sidelinded a lot because of injuries in Indiana and Boston. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Tru dat! Either his wrist was still bothering him or Doc's Doghouse got to him after coming back and watching TA take his job away. Blame on both sides so it's up to Doc to rebuild his ego otherwise the only reason to resign him was for a future trade.
    Posted by Mployee8

That's fair, but add to it TA played well unlike 2009.

Good signing. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract : I can't remember Matt Barnes serious last injury ... While I know that Marquis was sidelinded a lot because of injuries in Indiana and Boston. 
    Posted by MichBelgium

He had back issues throughout the playoffs, that's pretty much the only injury I remember about Barnes recently.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Well I'm not too thrilled about this but it is what it is.

Thanks Bias....but it is what it is.
    I'm sad.Cry

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think we have more unknowns than knowns.

Unknowns are Bradley, Perk coming back and Quis.

If Bradley is Dumars like - than I'm very pleased.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

Glad they resigned Daniels.  I thought his started off playing pretty good until the injury.   He has been with the team for a year and should be more comfortable.

Also I would like to see them bring back JR Giddens and add a rebounder/ defensive specialst at the 4 or 5 spot.

The Celtics rebounding must improve.

Dboss

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Personally I dont think getting MD back for a short low dollar contract was abad at all. IMO the swing positions are now set with Ray Allen, MD, PP and Avery Bradley(Who should be an improvement over Tony "Knucklehead" Allen). Point gaurd position set as well with ROndo and RObinson.

SO in reality the only question mark is SHeed. I personally hope he stays for one more year. But if not, do a S&T on his contract for Shaq. Shaq even though he is limited by age, is still a monster clogging up the middle. Just having him on the court will help KG, JO and the rest of the frontline both offensively and defensively. 7'1" centers that weigh 375 pounds just dont grow on trees regardless of age.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflash44. Show kflash44's posts

I agree 100% that Danny should grab Eddie House. I'm sure that he would come back for the minimum. One thing is for sure is Daniels needs to step up. I also believe that in his profession that he needs to cut that hair. It looks like it's affecting his performance out there on the court.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

His hair is affecting his performance?? Huh, I'm not sure what to say to that. It sounds kind of....

25. This post has been removed.