Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract

In Response to Re: Celtics Re-Sign Daniels to 1 year contract:
    His braided dreads are too tight, and it slows him down...There you go, give em a haircut, and we got a player....lmao!
    Posted by patsfan76

I don't know what to say....i got dreads myself....hmph. 

Well he should be better this year.  he will not be battling someone for time, he will be healthy, and he knows the system.  THE WHOLE TEAM NEEDS TO BE IN THE GYM SHOOTING JUMP SHOTS, FREE THROWS AND WORKING ON CONDITION RIGHT NOW!!!  Be ready for the start of camp and regular season.

It's time for football....GO RAMS!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

His hair is affecting his performance?? Huh, I'm not sure what to say to that. It sounds kind of....
    Posted by BiasLewis

....Racist?

I think I could finish that sentence for you!

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Well I'm not too thrilled about this but it is what it is. We might as well try and get House back at the VM.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Just incase everyone forgot Daniels looked fantastic in preseason & the start of last year until he screwed his thumb up....then he just fell out of favor with Doc. No one remembers Marquis playing a point forward with the 2nd unit last year? He'll be productive. He wants to be in Boston. Obviously....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Quis-e makes me quesy!
    Damn I hate this dudes game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I disagree with bringing back Eddie House; if they were not going to bring back Robinson they I would say yes, but we need clarity with roles on the bench.  We were all excited with what TA did in the playoffs but forget that before the playoffs he was not even in the rotation.  We were experimenting with Finely, Daniels and at the end of that we losed TA.  Guys deserve some level of clarity so that they develop their roles.  you have to give Robinson 15-25 miuntes and see what he produces.  You cannot keep going into the season with these guys looking over their shoulders.  Only the rookies should be fighting to see who goes to Maine.  Last year we had a lot of moving parts and ended up dumping Giddens and Walker for basically nothing; Nate has to work out or we were dumb for doing that deal. 
    Posted by ShepherdCall

I had my doubts about Nate, but I think after he attends the Celtics training camp and grasps a better understanding of the offense, he'll be a decent backup.

I'm just concerned with his size, but he's pretty strong on the other hand.

Sections
Shortcuts