CELTICS RISING !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

CELTICS RISING !

It's a young man's game. The HEAT are done as the Eastern Conference Powerhouse , just as quick as the Berlin Wall came down the HEAT are crumbling before our eyes........I see LeBron taking his talent from South Beach to Malibu Beach for a one and done shot with Doc Rivers and the Clippers , they win it all, he stays for a 2nd season in La La Land.....before coming home to play with Embid , Kryrie, Bennett, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson,  ect......

Wonder if Miami is kicking themselves for not bringing in Eric Turner for Halslem , and it goes without saying that the careers of former  #2 and #1 picks Beasley and Oden  are over.....they shouldn't even be let on the plane to go to San Antonio, neither of them were any help at all against Indiana or against the Spurs.......

CELTICS RISING WITH CLEAR PATH BACK TO EASTERN FINALS AS SOON AS NEXT SEASON.......IT'S OVER IN MIAMI

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: CELTICS RISING !

i like your optimism. i think we have a clear path for sure in the next couple of years. just depends on how we rebuild. will it be the fast ticket to the top centered around rondo and love (or even melo)? or will it be the slow train, where we deal rondo and build through the draft with young talent? guess we'll see. either way, it will be an exciting summer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Just remember Pat Reilly can trigger one deal and they will be back in contention. Just one deal !   There is no need to dissect the entire team. All they need is one good big and they will be back to a winning group again.

He has done so many good incredible trade. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just remember Pat Reilly can trigger one deal and they will be back in contention. Just one deal !   There is no need to dissect the entire team. All they need is one good big and they will be back to winning group again.

He has done so many good incredible trade. 

such as? not saying it can't or won't happen, but it won't be easy unless there are talented bigs willing to play for peanuts. they need someone to take over for wade's load too.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

last time i checked the Spurs were in the West. Miami is still the powerhouse of the East, but they need to upgrade Wade and Bosh or that title will soon be gone. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

last time i checked the Spurs were in the West. Miami is still the powerhouse of the East, but they need to upgrade Wade and Bosh or that title will soon be gone. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

It said THE powerhouse in the East...Tommy.  See, that means the other EAST teams are now ready to catch up.  Young teams like IND, WAS, ATL............even BOS and PHI are all closer to the Heat than they were.  They are losing so many players, and like PHO said two of them are horrible.

How's DH working out with the lakers, btw.  And how's your brother in NH doing? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Anthony is NEVER, EVER playing for the C's, so forget that nonsense. Why would the Lame one want to play anywhere but Miami? And if not Miami, he'd have his choice to go wherever he wants to play. LA? Cleveland, his home town? Chicago? NYC? Pick whichever one offers him the best deal and the greatest chance to cement his legacy as the best of all time, because that's what he wants to do, replace MJ as the modern era best of all time. To do this he has to win more NBA Championships.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

All this Melo to the Heat talk is stupid, but if the Heat do want to win again, and get back to being a dynasty, they need a PG and an upgrade to Haslem at PF. Obviously he super friends need to all opt out of their contracts to make this happen.

Here is how I would fix the Heat:

LBJ, Wade and Bosh can all sign identical deals if they want to promote the "we're all equal starts here" thing. But I'd see it making more sense for Wade to sign for 5 years at a decent discount to take him through his age 37 season and finish his career in Miami. 5 years and 82.5 million is a great deal for him. It doubles the 41.6 million in back to back options he has left and saves the Heat 5 million if he makes 15m next year. 

James should take a 4 year deal at 70 million. Making 16.5 million next year. Bosh, who averaged the fewest points since his rookie year and the fewest rebounds of his career should take 4 years 58 million, the Hibbert contract, and make 14m next year. Haslem is asked to pass on his 1 year 4.6m player option to take a 2 year 5 million deal and of course retire a Heat, the only team he ever played for. Cole and Anderson make 3.6m next year.

Pick #26 in this deep draft will be a good player who can contribute right away with a cap hold off 950k. A SG or SF like Jordan Adams, PJ Hairston, CJ Wilcox, Cleanthony Early, Glenn Robinson III, KJ McDaniels or Markel Brown would be helpful and obviously half those guys will be around at pick 26. 

That is 52.5 million of what they say will be a 63.2 million cap. The Heat need a real starting PG bad. Chalmers has been horrific and James suffers slightly when he has to guard PG's and be the #1 distributor. As he turns 30 next year and the mileage and steroid use begins to catch up with him, he should not be expected to do that as much or at all anymore. 

They can use their cap space on Kyle Lowry, 4 years 46 million starting salary next year of the 10.7m they are under the cap. Then, since they are not taxpayers anymore, one of Jordan Hill or Kris Humphries on 4 year 18 million deals using 4.2 of the 6.2 million MLE would be good. Those guys would be good bruisers, high rebound % solid 6'9" options to play alongside Bosh and are not old men. 

Ray can get 1 year 2 million with what is left of the MLE. Rashard can re-sign for the veteran minimum. Battier and Chalmers too if they want. Battier looks done. Chalmers must be having a confidence/injury issue as he is only 28 and had a great 2013 finals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

2014-15 Miami Heat (with those minutes breakdowns I love so much)

C - Bosh (30 mins), Chris Anderson (18)

PF - Hump or Hill (24), Haslem (10), James (10), Bosh (4)

SF - James (24 - needs to start mins reduction plan), Lewis (12), Rookie SF (12)

SG - Wade (30 - needs crazy minutes reduction), Ray (12), Cole (6)

PG - Lowry (34), Cole (14)

An 11 man rotation that keeps everyone healthy throughout the regular season. Haslem and either Lewis or the rookie SF are cut out of the playoff rotation that gets trimmed to 9 and Wade can play 36 minutes and LeBron and Bosh 40 without looking like they are going to collapse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Looks like Melo is opting out.....

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/11077470/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-intends-opt-test-free-agency" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/11077470/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-intends-opt-test-free-agency

So, here is my question:

Since he broke into the league, this guy has been all about the money.  He is opting OUT of 23 mill.  Why would someone do that?

Answer - he wants MORE MONEY!!!  He will not take less money to sign with the Knicks, and he will not take less money to go to the Heat.  And IF he did go to the Heat, he would have to be the max guy there.  Until I read where he is willing to take a "pay cut" to win a title, I'm laughing at all of this "Big 4" stuff.

Carmelo Anthony is all about Carmelo Anthony.  Always has been, always will be.  He is kobe-East!!  He is not coming here, don't want him, and will is not going to the Heat.  He will go to whatever team "shows him the money."

Amen!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

11. This post has been removed.