Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

Simple math! I TOLD YOU SO, and you all know who YOU are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

In response to RallyC's comment:

Simple math! I TOLD YOU, ans you all know who you are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

dude two things

1. they beat Orlando and Sacrmento at home. Over the next 10 games or so they have a 6 game road trip out West. I am not saying you are wrong but don't you think the sample size is a tad small to make judgements about?

2. Why are you so freaked out and combative all the time?  Relax. Things will be okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Simple math! I TOLD YOU, ans you all know who you are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

dude two things

1. they beat Orlando and Sacrmento at home. Over the next 10 games or so they have a 6 game road trip out West. I am not saying you are wrong but don't you think the sample size is a tad small to make judgements about?

2. Why are you so freaked out and combative all the time?  Relax. Things will be okay.

We have struggled all season long against bad teams cuz your boy is a black hole with the clock. Its very clear now. Now we are smokin em....and even you know why now. Call me a sore winner. You don't have a real clue and buy into hype all the time. I'm not combative, just speaking the truth. Welcome to class Snake!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

dude two things

We have struggled all season long against bad teams cuz your boy is a black hole with the clock. Its very clear now. Now we are smokin em....and even you know why now. Call me a sore winner. You don't have a real clue and buy into hype all the time. I'm not combative, just speaking the truth. Welcome to class Snake!

Why do you think Rondo is my boy?

What did I ever say about his playing ability in any conversation with you or in any other thread that you disagree with?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I'm waiting...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah okay.

Anyway. 

Try and calm down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm waiting...

OK, my aplologies. I may be shooting at the wrong poster. I'll ease up on you....my bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

dude two things

What did I ever say about his playing ability in any conversation with you or in any other thread that you disagree with?

Is there a reason you forgot to mention they beat the Heat too??? We SHALL be a better TEAM and record from here on out.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I'm waiting...

OK, my aplologies. I may be shooting at the wrong poster. I'll ease up on you....my bad.

Ease up on me?

You keep coming at me and you don't even have any idea why.

The only argument you and I got in was about whether or not you could tell things about Rondo's personality by watching him on TV.

My only point is if you are going to judge the season on a wins at home against SAc and Orlando then you're a fool.  

that has nothing to do with Rondo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

dude two things

Is there a reason you forgot to mention they beat the Heat too??? We SHALL be a better TEAM and record from here on out.......

dude. are you okay?

the reason I didn't bring up the Heat was that obviously was a good win.  we all know that.  just like  we all know the Celtics beating SAc and Orlando at home is what is expected.

Right? don't we all know that?

I am not saying one way or the other whether the team will be better without Rondo. 

Know why? 

Because it is way too early to tell. they would need to play 20 games before anyone could know that for sure.

My God dude.  wake up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

dude two things

dude. are you okay?

the reason I didn't bring up the Heat was that obviously was a good win.  we all know that.  just like  we all know the Celtics beating SAc and Orlando at home is what is expected.

Right? don't we all know that?

I am not saying one way or the other whether the team will be better without Rondo. 

Know why? 

Because it is way too early to tell. they would need to play 20 games before anyone could know that for sure.

My God dude.  wake up.

Man, you are really full of it. You are the peanut gallery and always chime in on others comments. You are soft and weak with your psycho babble. Go talk to a mirror. You need it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Celtics - Sully = Wins!!! SIMPLE MATH!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Can you even figure out what we are arguing about?

Try and tell me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I bet you can do it. think really hard and try and tell me what we are arguing about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

come on babe...think.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Not arguing, just rubbing your dopey face in you own wrong predictions. I won't waste any more characters on you now...Bye, you goofey littel reptile.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Not arguing, just rubbing your dopey face in you own wrong predictions. I won't waste any more characters on you now...Bye, you goofey littel reptile.......

What did I predict?

You know what the word predict means right?

Can you think  of anything that I have predicted?

You can do it...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

come on Rally..what are we arguing about?  What did I predict?

All I said was it was a small sample size...right?

Did that make you mad?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Win or lose. It is undeniable, at least in the last 3 games, that the Celtics are now moving the ball and distributing it much better, WITHOUT Rondo.  I would add that our defense is better as well.

Too bad Sully is done.  His loss will neutralize most of the benefit of not having Rondo on the court.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Bradley isn't a point guard and may never be.

Bradley is a swing guard. He can and has played both PG and SG. He hasn't played much PG because we needed him on the court, but Rondo was firmly entrenched at PG.  

He has the skills, and I think he would actually be a more effective PG.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts