Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Simple math! I TOLD YOU, and you all know who you are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

Good Math...... SON, thats a B I N G O  !!!

Bill, I am quite pleased to see that YOU, one of the few who have been seeing this guy for who he was for quite a long time, are being proven correct. No matter what anyone says, you correct and have been for a long time. I wish nothing bad for Rondo, just wish he weren't our "leader" and issue.......we can do so much better than simply have a circus player.....

Thanks for the reach out here.......    It's rather easy to see this in the correct light......  As a "average playmaker" (point guard today) it was the "playmakers" job to run the offense, floor, hit the open "J" and shoot 85-95% from the foul line......  I will admit, that was when you cut your teeth with many years at the playground (Shovel snow, too)....Today, guys like Rondo are created in the setting of THE"ALL WORLD AAU" which may be todays "vehicle", but certainly not the pure incubator for the perfect player.....  Hence forth, the chemistry problem with Mr. Rondo  !!!

Hey Bill, SHHHHHHHHHH! You don't want people to KNOW that you are smarter than them here....They will try to attack your entire being, if so! Oh wait, you're use to it! They are always trying to talk you down.......I have enjoyed your wisdom for several years now Bill, and contine to do so.

attack ? ATTACK ????? Heck, have you seen what they do/have done to me on the Red Sox board ????  12,000+ posts and they treat me as the "bat boy" !!!!  But being a former playmaker (point guard) i figured out long ago, it's all about "GIVETH & TAKETH"  !!!  BTW,  2012 BDC POY ( POSTER OF THE YEAR, do you thing that was a setup ??)

Congrats! I'd say no set up.....Well deserved! I have seen some of the abuse on the Sox boards toward you too. This season there will be plenty to talk about over there for sure. Looking forward to it. FYI, I too was a PG, and a CB....The latter at the most competative level for a legit period of time. I love it all. Looking forward........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Funny how the math just keeps proving out!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Simple math! I TOLD YOU SO, and you all know who YOU are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

Looks like your formula is so weak!

HAHAHA

Fierce what about under .500 with a 20-23 and out of the play-offs with RR, then to a winning record, above .500 and into the play-offs AFTER NO RONDO don't you get. See, over .500 is higher than under .500, stupid! "MAFF" ain't your thing, huh, you ignorant webmonster????? HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Fierce what about 20-23 and out of the play-offs with RR, then to a winning record, above .500 and into the play-offs AFTER NO RONDO don't you get. See, over .500 is higher than under .500, stupid! "MAFF" ain't your thing, huh, you ignorant webmonster?????

You really want to go on with this?

The Celts never exited the 1st round of the playoffs since Rondo was the starting PG of the Celts.

Let me ask you this, did the Celts exit in the 1st round of the playoffs this season?

Get it?

[/QUOTE]
    The Celtics wouldn't have made the play-offs with RR this year, GET IT????? They were on an 8-game losing streak when he went down, GET IT?????

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The Celtics wouldn't have made the play-offs with RR this year, GET IT????? They were on an 8-game losing streak when he went down, GET IT?????

The Celts never missed the playoffs since Rondo became the starting PG and healthy.

20-23 means the Celts just played 43 games. 

Didn't you say the Lakers would miss the playoffs?

HAHAHA

I was wrong about the Lakers.....See how I did that Fierce? And I didn't die or anything! Try it you damn fool. You are a joke in always trying to make excuses for being wrong most of the time on these boards!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I was wrong about the Lakers.....See how I did that Fierce? And I didn't die or anything! Try it you damn fool. You are a joke in always trying to make excuses for being wrong most of the time on these boards!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!

Wrong about what?

Was it wrong to share what I read from Yahoo! Sports?

YOU ARE ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG, Fierce, WHERE DO I BEGIN???? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

RallyC, if the celtics at 20-23 weren't going to make the plaoffs, who would have replaced them?  We don't know what would have happened the next 38 games.  Im in the camp that making it actually hurt us.  No lottery pick.

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

RallyC, if the celtics at 20-23 weren't going to make the plaoffs, who would have replaced them?  We don't know what would have happened the next 38 games.  Im in the camp that making it actually hurt us.  No lottery pick.

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

I absolutely agree with you. BUT that wasn't the point here, man. 

Sections
Shortcuts