Celtics Scary Good?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Celtics Scary Good?

i don't care what anybody says...this team is going to be badazz...just look at what we added...green is going to be solid..wilcox also...who ever thinks the celtics are not good is stupid or don't know basketball...this team is solid all around.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wilcox is 30 years old.

He has accomplished little as an NBA player.

Not much to get excited about.

[/QUOTE]

see you are one of the stupid people..i knew you would respond the way you did...you don't know basketball anyway...i read your post and then i stop because it makes people who read it stupid like you... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We certainly are deep.

[/QUOTE]

Also very good at all positions!

[/QUOTE]

We could use another rebounder  - unless Sully comes up big.  At the trade deadline, I hope Kenyon Martin is available.............he could give us toughness, veteran leadership, and rebounding.  But, again, I say I hope Sully gives us that instead!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We certainly are deep.

[/QUOTE]

Also very good at all positions!

[/QUOTE]

We could use another rebounder  - unless Sully comes up big.  At the trade deadline, I hope Kenyon Martin is available.............he could give us toughness, veteran leadership, and rebounding.  But, again, I say I hope Sully gives us that instead!

[/QUOTE]

i think sully is going to come up big...he is already solid..playing with KG is going to make him much bettr...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i think sully is going to come up big...he is already solid..playing with KG is going to make him much bettr...

[/QUOTE]

I am having a hard time projecting the ultimate identity that the Celts will adopt this year.  They will be a scary good defense first team.  But will they become big, grind it out team on offense?  Or will they run?

The first is only possible with Rondo's emergence as an improved scorer.  Somehow I feel that he will make that transition this year.  Not having seen enough of Darko, I don't know if he is as good as Perkins.  If he is around that good, then the big, grind it out identity makes a lot of sense.  Sullinger will fit very well in that.

On the other hand, if they become a running team then Sullinger will not be that effective.  That is where an upgrade at 4 enters into the picture.

I am really looking forward to what Doc will mix up!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am having a hard time projecting the ultimate identity that the Celts will adopt this year.  They will be a scary good defense first team.  But will they become big, grind it out team on offense?  Or will they run?

The first is only possible with Rondo's emergence as an improved scorer.  Somehow I feel that he will make that transition this year.  Not having seen enough of Darko, I don't know if he is as good as Perkins.  If he is around that good, then the big, grind it out identity makes a lot of sense.  Sullinger will fit very well in that.

On the other hand, if they become a running team then Sullinger will not be that effective.  That is where an upgrade at 4 enters into the picture.

I am really looking forward to what Doc will mix up!!

[/QUOTE]

good post...i think times call for us to grind it out...and we can run also..looks to be a fun season...and i really think sullinger will do damage...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

And didn't Pierce say they weren't going back to LA in 2010?

So, we are supposed to believe him now?

[/QUOTE]

Actually who cares about what you believe and what you don't believe.  To me you are a kid in the playground running around saying silly things.  Grown ups tolerate you.  So go ahead and have your fun.  If you are going to hang you hat on such comments, just hash up every comment that Kobe has made about expecting to win while the Lakers got their butts kicked.

Focus on your team.  They have a serious amount of stuff to work out if they are going to be good this year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

Sullinger will do damage when he turns sideways and knocks things off of tables.

Don't let him near an antique store...

[/QUOTE]

and here is the crap...well you don't know anything abount basketball anyway...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

Sullinger will do damage when he turns sideways and knocks things off of tables.

[/QUOTE]

You have 1192 stupid posts and your first post was on 7/24/2012.  Wow, what a life!  What will you do once the ignore button comes on?  Will you be able to shed your addiction?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have heard a lot af analysts outside of the Boston media who think Sully will end up being the steal of this draft class....we'll see....I do love our depth....younger, faster, more athletic...and guys like Wilcox are veteran role players...Rambis was nothing more than a role player but he was also an important piece for the Showtime Lakers....I am really looking forward to this season...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

Wilcox is 30 years old.

He has accomplished little as an NBA player.

Not much to get excited about.

[/QUOTE]

Get LOST NOW!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to dfurypos's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have 1192 stupid posts and your first post was on 7/24/2012.  Wow, what a life!  What will you do once the ignore button comes on?  Will you be able to shed your addiction?

[/QUOTE]

Don't worry when the Lakers take home Banner #17 we'll blow the top off this forum!  Hope all is well. 

:pope:

[/QUOTE]

What happens in Minny......Stay in Minny!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Celtics Scary Good?  No...they are championship good. LA fans, lets be honest here, Nash is washed, Koby is washed and Dwight overrated!! Plus, no bench = Thunders still favs in west.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think we have assembled a nice team, a team that can handle injuries that enevitably happen during the course of the season and depth that can keep us at an even level of energy for the whole season. I think Doc & DA learned 2 things last year when we were dogged in game 2, one we have to make it so refs can't decide the games and two we got screwed on our home floor so we're not going to kill ourselves to get the#1 seed. We have the whole gunbelt not just the six shooter now,we shoot em' up and reload and keep firing not just take cover until we rest up.

Last year by the time the playoffs came around we were 6 deep so when KG,Rondo and PP sat we had to try to just hold on for a spell now we can turn up the heat and wear down teams with our second unit and still have some bullets left on the bench.

Doc is implementing a new offensive style/system that is going blend in really well with our excellent D. We didn't have that ability last year until AB and MP emerged,that ended when they got hurt. Now we have the horses that can make that our M.O, all up tempo all the time. Allen last year had to paint by the numbers no freelancing no motion options which hampered us on both sides of the court. I think this year we will see a system more akin to the mid 60s Celtics,Relentless up and down challenging every play on both ends of the floor and going for the throat from the tip.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dfurypuss, as always, with the great words!!!

Sections
Shortcuts