Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012:

#1 - A new CBA
    #2 - Throw the bank at C DeAndre Jordan
    #3 - Resign Green and start him at SF
    #4 - Move PP to SG
    #5 - Move RA to the 6th man
    #6 - See what Memphis wants for Rudy Gay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

#7 - Bring KG off the bench

I forgot to also add hire Jerry Sloan or Kevin McHale to coach this team.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012::
    [QUOTE]#1 - A new CBA #2 - Throw the bank at C DeAndre Jordan #3 - Resign Green and start him at SF #4 - Move PP to SG #5 - Move RA to the 6th man #6 - See what Memphis wants for Rudy Gay.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]Until #1 is defined it is hard to even guess what follows. But by any measure the C's are in cap-hell right now and will find little to no market for the bulk of their payroll in trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]#1 - A new CBA #2 - Throw the bank at C DeAndre Jordan #3 - Resign Green and start him at SF #4 - Move PP to SG #5 - Move RA to the 6th man #6 - See what Memphis wants for Rudy Gay.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I doubt the DeAndre one...but I think Memphis will definately do something about Rudy Gay after their success without him..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

#8 make BiasLewis President of Celtic Nation...LOL...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012: : Cap-hell? What do you think their 2011-12' player payroll is? It won't be $83M like it was this year.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/NBA-commissioner-David-Stern-says-league-plans-to-submit-revised-collective-bargaining-agreement-to-players-union-041511

An interesting article on the CBA. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

All of this would be perfect. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Instead of DeAndre Jordan why not go after Dwight Howard in 2012? Celtic players under contract for 2012 are Pierce, Rondo, most likely Jeff Green, and the Celts have the option of not picking up Avery Bradley's team option.  Deron Williams and Chris Paul are going to be free-agents in 2012 as well. A sign and trade for Rondo is also possible for one of those two. There are very few teams that can sign a combination of Dwight and CP3 or D-Will. The Celtics are one of the teams that can do it. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Fierce34, I'm a Celtic fan and I would love to see Howard in Green, but IMHO the best odds have hime landing in LA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Why would Paul, Howard or Williams want to play for an aging team in the Celtics? Is playing with Avery Bradley going to be that much of an attraction for free agents to sign in Boston?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012: : Fierce34, I'm a Celtic fan and I would love to see Howard in Green, but IMHO the best odds have hime landing in LA
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling you are right about Howard to L.A.
    Lakers starting line up for this upcoming season:
    Aaron Brooks
    Kobe Bryant
    Ron Artest
    Paul Gasol
    Dwight Howard

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012: : I have a feeling you are right about Howard to L.A. Lakers starting line up for this upcoming season: Aaron Brooks Kobe Bryant Ron Artest Paul Gasol Dwight Howard
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, when the new cba comes out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]Instead of DeAndre Jordan why not go after Dwight Howard in 2012? Celtic players under contract for 2012 are Pierce, Rondo, most likely Jeff Green, and the Celts have the option of not picking up Avery Bradley's team option.  Deron Williams and Chris Paul are going to be free-agents in 2012 as well. A sign and trade for Rondo is also possible for one of those two. There are very few teams that can sign a combination of Dwight and CP3 or D-Will. The Celtics are one of the teams that can do it. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Actually I see Rondo getting traded this summer.  Danny has started rebuilding.  I think Rondo gets traded for an expiring contract and draft picks.  The Kings come to mind although adding him to that team will cause a blow up because of personality conflicts.

They will play out 2012 with a different point guard and a much better quality bench.

I see Danny heading into 2013 with cap room, Paul Pierce and a number of young players.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Shopping List 2012: : I doubt it, when the new cba comes out.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    What you said regarding the new CBA probably trumps what everyone else has said on this thread. 
    Until salary limits and cap space and all the other issues concerning $$$$$'s are settled, who stays and goes, and where they stay and go are up in the air

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]#7 - Bring KG off the bench I forgot to also add hire Jerry Sloan or Kevin McHale to coach this team.

You want to have Mchale coach another team so he can trade their best player to you

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

No way the Lakers are going to land Dwight Howard. The only way Howard is going to fit the Lakers' salary cap is if they get rid of Kobe.