Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.

jtkl makes a thumb tack look like a basketball genius. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.:
    [QUOTE]Tell me what can we offer the Magic for Howard??????? Lakers can offer a pakage of Gasol and the six man of the year Odom. Look at Dr. Buss track record 5 rings in the last 11 years, and look at ours, 23 years for a ring. Don't worry by 2030 we'll win again. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Now, Now, if you can't read how will you get anywhere in life? We can offer money in 2012/2013 when all of our contracts come off the books and Howard becomes a free agent. 

All the Lkaers can offer is a chance to be Bynum's backup (thanks Jimmy)

Don't worry the Lakers won't get Howard. As a Celtics fan rico (okay couldn't stop laughing at that.) you should Put your trust in Buss!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]jtkl makes a thumb tack look like a basketball genius.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

That's okay, Both me and the thumb tack are light years ahead of you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : No but he is right Mike Brown has never sniffed the finals... LOL. Look Danny it's easy, you go to Google you put Mike Brown Wikipedia and it will give you all you need to know and you won't be ashamed of saying stupid shet. OK.

This from the guy who thinks The celtics salary cap this coming year affects what they can spend in 2012/2013 when Howard is a free agent.

Put your Trust in Buss rico! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]No it was you, now say you were talking about 2012, we were having a conversation about next season. Dwight will NOT be available by 2012 and beleive me I know I know more than you Danny. You think they want the Shaq thing to happen all over again???? Dwight has already expressed he would love to play in LA. You think he wants to come here and play with Nick the Brick and Green of all people if we sign him????? Dwight will be gone by next years trade dead line. So answer me, what do we have to offer, please elaborate.

No this is your inability to read. I said The Celtics chances at getting Howard are better than the Lakers. It goes without saying the Celtics best chance is when he becomes a free agent. The Lakers don't have that option and they won't trade Bynum (thanks Jimmy) so they have no chance at Howard. 

Put your trust in Buss Rico!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Ok Danny you won't answer now I relly got to let you go. You are the smart one. Oh and you were right Mike Brown has never sniffed the finals and then look what you say on this same thread: Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. posted at 5/27/2011 2:21 PM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=b834012d086e4086ec3a334681e98895&plckUserId=b834012d086e4086ec3a334681e98895 " /> jtkl Posts: 992 First: 8/1/2010 Last: 5/27/2011 All of this from the same guy that stated that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals". Very reliable source.  LOL ---------------- - Not as a head coach idiot! That was easy to know who the real IDIOT is. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaaaaannyyyyyy... JUST SAYING...

Well obviously I'm the smart one compared to you. I mean I understand one years salary is different than the follwoing year.

But the lakers won't get Howard. THAAAAAAAANKKKKKKKS JIMMMMMMMYY!!!

Put your trust in Buss (Just Sayin')

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i agree. i would like us to offer up rondo, jeff green and two #1s and a 2 for howard. pair him with kg with pp and green with bradley (great defender with great shot) at the point with delonte to back them the 1 and 2. once you have that core, we can fill in bit pieces with minimum contracts and role players. having krstic, shaq, oden or even jo  will be perfectly complimentary to a howard as backups. danny better make it happen!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rico sure can defend those lakers in a hurry.listens to interviews about the new coach yada,yada,yada.....But with the Celts..no links, no articles, nothing.cut the c####P....Celtic fan...right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjmakz. Show tjmakz's posts

[QUOTE]i agree. i would like us to offer up rondo, jeff green and two #1s and a 2 for howard. pair him with kg with pp and green with bradley (great defender with great shot) at the point with delonte to back them the 1 and 2. once you have that core, we can fill in bit pieces with minimum contracts and role players. having krstic, shaq, oden or even jo  will be perfectly complimentary to a howard as backups. danny better make it happen!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

So, Boston could trade Green in a trade for Howard and then he will be paired with Bradley? Do you think Orlando will release him?
    The funniest thing is that you say that Bradley has a great shot. Yes, Bradley has shown to be a younger version of Ray Allen.

Here is how the Dwight Howard trade will go down:

To Orlando: Bynum, Odom, Blake, Ebanks, 1st round pick
    To LAL: Howard, Turkoglu

Then LA will trade Brown and a 1st round pick to Minnesota for Flynn and Milicic.
    LA will use their trade exception to make the salary structure of the trade work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : I went to the link you gave me and found this: http://thelakersnation.com/forums/topic/49803-jim-buss-is-open-to-trading-bynum-for-dwight-howard/ So wrong again. Time for another excuses, you are good at it. Just saying... and tell me you have better sources than John Ireland. Again, Just saying...

Speculation Rico, that was weeks ago. Latest info is tha bynum is untouchable. 

Say it with me now, In Buss we trust! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : I went to the link you gave me and found this: http://thelakersnation.com/forums/topic/49803-jim-buss-is-open-to-trading-bynum-for-dwight-howard/ So wrong again. Time for another excuses, you are good at it. Just saying... and tell me you have better sources than John Ireland. Again, Just saying...

Thanks Rico for the link. Interesting that Jim Buss will trade Bynum for the right player which is what I always expected. Your a class act Rico...you should have been a Laker fan!

R E S P E C T!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : Thanks Rico for the link. Interesting that Jim Buss will trade Bynum for the right player which is what I always expected. Your a class act Rico...you should have been a Laker fan! R E S P E C T!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

He is a Laker fan. Too bad Bus won't trade for Bynum according to the latest sources(not that the magic would trade for old creaky knees anyway.) In Buss we Trust. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc signing for five years tells me the Celtics have leg up on Howard.  Doc is from Orlando and also is a religious man which Howard is as well.  Playing for Doc in Boston while not a certainty is a strong probability.

The reason is Doc.  Mike Brown not so much.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The hiring of Brown pretty much closes the door on Howard...Why would he go play for a coach that has NOT won it? Thats why he is leaving Orlando. The lakers are about keeping Koby happy...The Celtics will feed the ball down low if they have a legitimate center...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

according to sources, howard  has lakers on his short list along with dalllas and orlando. lakkers actually make sense for he loves hollywood and wants to do more acting. not too sure how much winning actually is to howard due to his many childish antics. i really cant see him returning to orlando. he's not really associated with any superstar as bron and wade were. i think ainge and doc will do their thing to make it clear we have the cap room and are willing to prioritize him. plus kg and those guys are great recruiters and clearly they wont be putting their egos first. 

the problem for us is that like with the deron williams issue, once he gets traded elsewhere and can personally wine and dine him those guys will have the first dibs on him. odds of the magic doing a trade with us is far less  than with the western conference. we'll see! if i;m howard either the clippers or lakes will do due to hollywood.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

When was the last time a superstar demanded a trade to Boston? The answer is never. Why would Dwight Howard or any superstar want to voluntarily play in Boston? Boston is a cold weather small dirty city. There is not much going on as far as night life, entertainment, nice beaches etc...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Sometimes a post can make fans delusional. When did Dwight sign with the Celtics? Obviously, the Celtics are suffering without a reliable center to anchor the team. And so they drool, salivating at the possibility that Howard might, maybe be secretly in love with Bean Town.

Howard has made it clear that he wants to play in Orlando, hopes to win a title in ORLANDO. There is no indication that Dwight wants out. But if you were Dwight Howard and you were interested in leaving, you'd go where you have the best chance of winning multiple titles. And that might include either Miami or New York. Miami because they have a young core. New York, because the Knicks already have 2 stars and with another coming, might be enough to take the team over the top.

Why not Boston or L.A.? Their core players are getting old and that's key.

But this is all speculation and until I hear or read that Howard wants out, I won't buy any of the wet dreams posted on this board.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

LakerFan,
    Are the Lakers not getting older?  I think you are delusional.  You consider Odom, Gasol, Fisher and Kobe young?  They will be year older next year and your core of Bynum, Brown, Blake,  and Walton just ain't looking that good to Dwight Howard.

Something tells me Rondo looks a lot better to Dwight.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Da+Flyin+Hawaiian. Show Da+Flyin+Hawaiian's posts

In BUSS we Trust, in LA we RUST...

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]i agree. i would like us to offer up rondo, jeff green and two #1s and a 2 for howard. pair him with kg with pp and green with bradley (great defender with great shot) at the point with delonte to back them the 1 and 2. once you have that core, we can fill in bit pieces with minimum contracts and role players. having krstic, shaq, oden or even jo  will be perfectly complimentary to a howard as backups. danny better make it happen!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight.  You are going to trade green, but pair him with KG and PP.  Can't do both.  Second,  did you just say Bradley is a great defender with a great shot?

Sections
Shortcuts