Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.

In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.:
    [QUOTE]I knew you couldn't answer. Tell me what can we offer??? I know Nick the Brick, Fat Albert, Kristic, Green. That will be enough... NOT!!!!!
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Money! We have salry cap flexability the year Howard becomes a free agent all our contracts will come off the books. L.A. can only offer him a backup role to "untouchable" Bynum! 

In Buss we trust!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

So all the Lkaers have to offer is a backup role to Bynum. The Celtics can offer the max contract! HAHAHAHAHA

It's kiling you rico I know it is, watching your beloved lakers crumble.

In Buss we trust (just sayin'!)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Tell me what can we offer the Magic for Howard??????? Lakers can offer a pakage of Gasol and the six man of the year Odom. Look at Dr. Buss track record 5 rings in the last 11 years, and look at ours, 23 years for a ring. Don't worry by 2030 we'll win again. Just saying...

I Just told you a MAX contract!

Which the Lakers can't. All the lakers can offer is the chance to be bynum's backup! Thanks to Jim Buss.
    Don't worry "we'll" be good long before the Lakers who will always be the bridesmaid in the ring count.

I know this Because I put my trust in Buss!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Here budy, salary for Celtics in 2011 - 12 $65,777,020 I talk with facts. Sorry Danny got to go, I'll school you a bit more later... Just saying...

Howard becomes a free agent in 2012-2013. When all our major contracts come off the books! We can offer a max deal when he is a free agent the Lakers can't and their sign and trade won't get rid of Bynum (Thanks Jim Buss!)

So the lakers are hosed!

In Buss we trust! (Just sayin')

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers.:
    [QUOTE]Bad news for the Lakers on the Howard front. Jerry Buss is turning much of the team over to Jim Buss  a frightening proposition for Laker fans. Jim is  the insecure and largely incapable son of Jerry Buss. One of Jim's accomplishments has been antagonizing Phil into wanting out and ignoring kobe in the hiring of the great Mike Brown (had to stifle a giggle there but I managed it.)  Anyway Jim has made it clear that Andrew bynum is untouchable, and the only way the Lakers have a chance at Howard is in a sign and trade that revolves around Bynum (not that I think the magic want his creaky knees anyway) so it looks like it won't be happening. The Celtics on the other hand have a max deal available, we will have Pierce, Rondo and Green most likely under contract and might be able to convince Garnett to take a bit less to work beside Howard (man woulnd't that be the greatest defensive team ever?) We have one of the best coaches in the NBA  that players around the league want to play for in Doc Rivers. Finally, we'd be offering Howard the chance to be the next Bill Russel, the Greatest Center of all time who has more rings than any poor Laker Center could dream of.  All of this depends on the next CBA agreement and Howard might just decide to stay with the magic or get lured somewhere else or fall victim to a new franchise tag. But our odds are better than the Lake show and so, as Rico would say, "In Buss we Trust!" Jim Buss that is.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

All of this from the same guy that stated that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals".

Very reliable source.  LOL

Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

All of this from the same guy that stated that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals".

Very reliable source.  LOL
    ----------------
    -

Not as a head coach idiot! 

In Buss we trust!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]All of this from the same guy that stated that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals". Very reliable source.  LOL ---------------- - Not as a head coach idiot!  In Buss we trust!
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

You really do need to go look up the 2007 NBA Finals, and find out who was coaching the cavs...  Laughing

Wow, and you are calling me an idiot?  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Apparently Kobe just got the news the lakers won't trade bynum. here was his reaction.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

You really do need to go look up the 2007 NBA Finals, and find out who was coaching the cavs... Laughing

Wow, and you are calling me an idiot?  LOL

------------------
    Of course I'm calling you an idiot you are an idot. 

In Buss we trust!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Doc Rivers Rings as a head coach = 1
    Mike Brown Rings as a head coach = 0

In Buss we trust!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The problem is Mike Brown can't control his stars as evidenced by his letting lebron go. Kobe has no ay of getting new help thanks to jim Buss's refusal to trade Bynum (Thanks Jimmy!) 

The poor Lakers are done. Poor Rico. 

Don't worry Rico, we Celtics fans can rejoice in the fact that the lakers will always be behind on the ring count we can Put our trust in Buss!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]All of this from the same guy that stated that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals". Very reliable source.  LOL ---------------- - Not as a head coach idiot!  In Buss we trust!
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]
    Ouch. And you are a fan of the NBA? Sorry, but that's not exactly obscure information. It was only four years ago.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]You never want to answer the questions or admit that you are wrong Danny, just like when you messed up our Chemistry with the Perk Trade. Now be a man Danny and admit you were wrong about the trade, Cap flexibility and the most rediculous of all after the Perk Trade Mike Brown has never sniffed the finals be a man now Danny or at least a good boy... Just saying...

Porr Rico. He doesn't understand English so he doesn't understand we can offer a max salry offer when Howard becomes a free agent and the Lakers can offer to let him backup Bynum (Thanks Jimmy)

Don't worry Rico the Celtis are on better footing than the Lakers. Put your trust in Buss!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : Ouch. And you are a fan of the NBA? Sorry, but that's not exactly an obscure fact.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

neither is the fact that the Lakers have no salary flexavilty and Jimmy Buss won't trade Bynum..

Put your trust in Buss

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]Doc Rivers Rings as a head coach = 1 Mike Brown Rings as a head coach = 0 In Buss we trust!
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

you should try google sometimes.. Then you won't look as much like the incompetent NBA fan that you really are. Laughing

You really do make me laugh though, and I can honestly say without any sarcasm that I have forgotten more basketball than you know. Enjoy your weekend! Go buy a NBA encyclopedia and enlighten yourself. Tongue out

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics shot at Howard better than Lakers. : you should try google sometimes.. Then you won't look as much like the incompetent NBA fan that you really are. You really do make me laugh though, and I can honestly say without any sarcasm that I have forgotten more basketball than you know. Enjoy your weekend! Go buy a NBA encyclopedia and enlighten yourself.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Please. Idiot. you forgot your potty training.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Danny now be a good boy and admit you don't know anything and that you are just a bandwagon C's fan.

Poor Rico. Wipe the drool. It's okay. Put your trust in Buss! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

hey Rico, great Laker nation thread for you to read. These people have put their trust in Buss! 

After you read that can we get a ("Thanks Jimmy!")

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Danny how you feel when Robert Horry smacked you with a towel across the face. I know you knew this Danny, you are a very knowledgeable guy, wink wink

Poor Rico. Did you read the post? Did you Put your trust in Buss