Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents:
    It's a good sign when trolls talk trash before the Celtics play a big game. If the Celtics beat the Heat today, credit victorlee1234 for jinxing the Heat.
    Posted by P34

You know as little time I've been hear ain't that the case. Wasn't there a guy named Glue Sniffer or Greens Keeper or Green something who use to post here and the Celts would always win when he did?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

It is time for Wafer to show  --  or Go.  he has done nothing for the Celtics, yet.  He is the basketball lifer who has had one year anywhere to prove his worth.

Hw was drafted by the Lakers  --  wauved  --  "D" League  --  very good

Clopper  --  10 day

Denver  --  traded

Portland  --  traded

Houston  --  Good Year

Olympiacs Pirocus  --  waive in Dec..  He blew a $10,000,000  --  2 yearn contract with his poor play.

Celtics  --  Chump change

This is his last chance to prove he belongs in the NBA.  So far he has done nothing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Your analogies are stupid and extremely distasteful!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Maybe you oughta navigate over to a Disney Message Board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

It is time for Wafer to show  --  or Go.  he has done nothing for the Celtics, yet.  He is the basketball lifer who has had one year anywhere to prove his worth. Hw was drafted by the Lakers  --  wauved  --  "D" League  --  very good Clopper  --  10 day Denver  --  traded Portland  --  traded Houston  --  Good Year Olympiacs Pirocus  --  waive in Dec..  He blew a $10,000,000  --  2 yearn contract with his poor play. Celtics  --  Chump change This is his last chance to prove he belongs in the NBA.  So far he has done nothing. 
    Posted by CaptChris

Nah, since it takes 12 players to warm up the bench and he's 6'5" he will find NBA life after the Celtics dump him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : You know as little time I've been hear ain't that the case. Wasn't there a guy named Glue Sniffer or Greens Keeper or Green something who use to post here and the Celts would always win when he did?
    Posted by OneNation

Green Killer?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

It's a good sign when trolls talk trash before the Celtics play a big game. If the Celtics beat the Heat today, credit victorlee1234 for jinxing the Heat.
    Posted by P34

I'll help any way I can.  But don't worry because the Celtics and ChiefEddieKnowItAll will find a way to "tap" Wafer's greatness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If your eyes can see, you see Wafer and his talent. It is a matter of him harnessing his impressive skills and getting his head right.  I don't know if he can do it but those of you who don't see what this guy is capable of are blind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted by P34

Disagree - never want them on here.  And what do lakers trolls care about our game with the Heat anyway?  The Heat stomped the lakers in Staples .  lakers fans should worry about catching the Spurs and Mavs, and not be concerned with the East until the Finals - if they get there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wafe is serviceable. i wouldnt trade for someone if we have him. very few available can do better, unless quis is done for year. on a championship team, due to his shooting inefficiency and lack of passing skills and consistent defense and lack of height and weight at the 3, i would not want him starring for a team on the verge of a ring. if quis can  go, i want him getting wafer's minutes. quis' game transfers best to the playoffs. kind of like diff between nate and west. in an energy pinch, give me nate and wafe but want neither as part of my regular rotation when i have west and quis available!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Disagree - never want them on here.  And what do lakers trolls care about our game with the Heat anyway?  The Heat stomped the lakers in Staples .  lakers fans should worry about catching the Spurs and Mavs, and not be concerned with the East until the Finals - if they get there!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I told you the Celtics would win! Not because I said so, but because of those trolls. Even Von Wafer had a great game, thanks to victorlee1234.

HAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

where is that idiot victorlee1234?  Why are you hiding now? Did you watch the game? Did you see how great Von Wafer is? Come out and show your face. I told you that you need to understand basketball.

Von Wafer didn't even show all his skills. If you really know him like I do, he is the last man you want to trade among the bench players.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "he is not home"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He's very good in a fast tempo game...He could be huge come playoff time...when the bench is very valuable..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Wafer played real good today, Celtics need to give him more minutes and run some plays through him. The guy can create his own shot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer is terrific. Those two lay-ups he made in transition were fiercely contested.  Nobody else could make that play today. I still don't understand why he is not getting more shots with Pierce hurting.

I saw one sequence where Ray gestured for Wafer to spread out and he was wide open and still they ignored him.  Wafer could of had twenty points today not ten.  Doc for some reason will not let him on the floor long enough to get untracked.

We could have won a lot easier today if Wafer had been given 8 to 10 shots more.  Look for him Wednesday if we are still hurting Doc!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

ChiefEddie - there are a number of us who agree with you.  I happen to be one of them.  Wafer will be no all star, but he'll provide a good 10 minutes a game if he can learn to play aggressive off the bench.  I like the guy and hope we keep him.  He's coming around recently.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

where is that idiot victorlee1234?  Why are you hiding now? Did you watch the game? Did you see how great Von Wafer is? Come out and show your face. I told you that you need to understand basketball. Von Wafer didn't even show all his skills. If you really know him like I do, he is the last man you want to trade among the bench players. If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "he is not home"
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

Very impressive - those 10 points yesterday doubles his career 5.3 pts per game.

Let's see how he does day-to-day before you anoint him the next Jordan.  One or two good games does not make a player great.  Heck, a broken clock is  correct twice a day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Very impressive - those 10 points yesterday doubles his career 5.3 pts per game. Let's see how he does day-to-day before you anoint him the next Jordan.  One or two good games does not make a player great.  Heck, a broken clock is  correct twice a day.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Here we go, smart guy - tell me:

Career   229 16 16.0 0.427 0.346 0.811 0.4 1.3 1.7 1.0 0.6 0.2 0.9 1.4 6.9
    Career   155 11 12.0 0.412 0.324 0.766 0.2 0.9 1.1 0.7 0.4 0.1 0.6 0.8 5.3
      Which are Von Wafer's stats, and which are Shannon Brown's?

Pretty similar players, I would say!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Tomorrow will be Wafer's chance to rise to the occasion. With Lebron and Wade the Celtics' Pierce and Ray will need Wafer to be at his best because most likely foul trouble will be an issue. 
    Posted by P34

From your mouth to god`s ear. excellent prediction, nostradamus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Chief Eddie, I am glad to hear what you know.  I see him on the floor and you can tell he has a lot of talent.   His teammates did not look for him enough against the Lakers and I hope they do Sunday.  Wafer needs to know he is going to get several shots and not get pulled by Doc.  I hope he comes through for us Sunday. The town will love him for it.
    Posted by concord27

He was a little reluctant to shoot against the lakers. More aggressive yesterday. Loved the double clutch on the wide open three. Thought sure he`d miss when he hesitated,but he gathered himself and knocked it in. I think his greatest asset is his ability to run the court with Rondo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Very impressive - those 10 points yesterday doubles his career 5.3 pts per game. Let's see how he does day-to-day before you anoint him the next Jordan.  One or two good games does not make a player great.  Heck, a broken clock is  correct twice a day.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Snide only gets you so far, deuce. Nothing more tedious than a keyboard tough guy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Green Killer?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Thats it Heady, I mean Hedley my man...Green Killer...he used to have all those clever pictures.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Why don't you read my post before you jump in?  Who the F cares about a Wafer-Brown comparision?  ChiefEddieKnowItAll thinks Von is a great player and I disagree.   Neither Brown nor Wafer are great. 
    Posted by victorlee1234

But it's GREAT the Lakers lost again, right?

BACK TO BACK!!!

HAHAHA!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Should Tap Into Von Wafer's Talents : Why don't you read my post before you jump in?  Who the F cares about a Wafer-Brown comparision?  ChiefEddieKnowItAll thinks Von is a great player and I disagree.   Neither Brown nor Wafer are great. 
    Posted by victorlee1234

If your looking for friend try here troll.  http://thelakersnation.com/blog/

and no Mr. Flobus I am not reading it.  Seems you guys get lost quite a bit, just trying to steer you where you will fit in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Check out three reasons why you should hate Lebron James 

http://www.thebostonjam.com/2011/02/why-do-jammers-hate-lebron-reaction.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Wow that's a bold call.  He is the only healthy guy on the bench. 

Sections
Shortcuts