Celtics Sign Lendro Barbosa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

Celtics Sign Lendro Barbosa

1 year deal, should be a pretty good move

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Celtics Sign Lendro Barbosa

just saw this, wow

A. Sherrod Blakely @SherrodbCSN

#Celticstalk: As reported by @WojYahooNBA, the #Celtics have come to terms with free agent guard Leandro Barbosa.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Great move.  I had no idea and what nice surprise!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not really a PG, but I like the move, esp since he won't be going to the lakers now.

Danny probably not done yet - man was this a fun off-season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Let's start reposting all of the posts about Barbosa not being a point guard...

It was supposedly a bad idea for the Lakers to have play Barbosa at pg but now it will be a good idea for the Celtics...

Wait. I thought you were a Celtics fan.

Huh. I guess you are just a creepy wierdo.

who knew

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

It was supposedly a bad idea for the Lakers to have play Barbosa at pg but now it will be a good idea for the Celtics...

who knew

EL OH EL!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Also tommy my little friend I never said barbosa would be a bad signing, just that he was not a true point guard.

that was the thread, if you cared to dig it up, that you said that Barbosa averaged the same amount of assists as Blake which was not true.  

Barbosa is a decent combo guard and considering the depth of the Celtics roster is quite a good signing.  would you not agree?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

who knew

Are you sticking by your previous feelings about Barbosa?

From snakeoil:

Barbosa is a good player but isn't a point guard.  He averaged 1.5 assists in 22 minutes last year.  He can play there on occasion, but if Nash goes down you would not want barbosa playing there.

Yes.

Why?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Barbosa is a fourth guard  who averaged 17 points a game this summer on the Brazilian olympic team this summer.  He is a spectacular player who in spurts could make the Celtics with its already speedy backcourt even faster.  We still need a big man and that is the real problem we have to solve however.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You're really creepy today by the way Tommy.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I am sorry I had to expose you and so many others.

If another team wants to sign a player, well that player stinks, it's a bad signing, but if he comes to Boston it is a great signing.

That also happened with Nash and Howard.

What are you talking about?  I would say the exact same thing.  Barbosa is a good player but he isn't a point gaurd, he can play there on occasion but if Rondo went down you wouldnt want him playing the point all the time.

You seem very ill today.

I didn't say it's a great signing and I didnt say it would have been a bad signing by the lakers.

Are you okay?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Let's see how Red/hedley spins this one:

From Red Russ:

What does Barbosa have to do with the Celtics?  He is a 30 year old, 9 year vet, who has never played a full season, and who is still without a team.  Methinks if he was "just as good as Blake", he'd have a job by now.

Yeah good idea giving up on me.

I didn't say one single thing that I didn't think to be true.

Unlike you that has admittied being here.just to mess with people on my "darko to committ murder" thread

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

great signing coming off the bench i believe he can be really effective we are now 12 deep rondo, barbosa, terry, bradley, terry, lee, pierce, green, sullinger, bass, garnett, wilcox, and possibly darko so it could be 13 deep we have amazing depth!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I say Celtics have way too many guards. They don't need all those guards, they need a big. Doesn't make sence to me at all.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

WOW - I said he wasn't as good as Blake, and he re-posts from an older thread.  Imagine if I said he was better than Blake.

It seems Tommy keeps all of our posts on hard drive to use against us whenever the time is right............a bit strange, don't you think??

And, yes, he is a 30 year old vet who has never played a full season.  I will root for him now that he is on my team......I'd root for anyone who wore Green.  That's what it is, Tommy, the truth........got a problem with it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

18 is here game over

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Let's see how Red/hedley spins this one:

From Red Russ:

What does Barbosa have to do with the Celtics?  He is a 30 year old, 9 year vet, who has never played a full season, and who is still without a team.  Methinks if he was "just as good as Blake", he'd have a job by now.

Yeah good idea giving up on me.

I didn't say one single thing that I didn't think to be true.

Unlike you that has admittied being here.just to mess with people on my "darko to committ murder" thread

Maybe you should answer the question about does Boston need another combo guard.

How many assists per game are you expecting Barbosa to have? LOL

Seriously.  Are you okay?

No Boston doesn't really need another combo gaurd.

What is wrong with you? Are you having a seizure or something?

It's a good depth signing but no I don't see him as really being needed.

Any team in the NBA would want Barbosa on their roster though.

Why are you freaking out so badly over this?

Sections
Shortcuts