Celtics sign Olynyk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Celtics sign Olynyk

BOSTON – The Boston Celtics announced today that they have signed 2013 first round draft pick, forward Kelly Olynyk. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Olynyk, a 7'0" forward, was a consensus All-American and the West Coast Conference Player of the Year during the 2012-13 season. He averaged 17.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.1 blocks in 26.4 minutes per game, while finishing third in the nation in field goal shooting (62.9 percent). Olynyk, the 13th pick in this year's draft, is a native of Toronto, Ontario. He helped guide Gonzaga to a 32-3 overall record during the 2012-13 season and was named a top-five finalist for the John R. Wooden Award given to the top player in the nation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Re: Celtics sign Olynyk

Olynyk got a soft smooth stroke and a nice passing skills against  the Orlando. He will be tested further against the defense of Drummond when they meet tomorrow. He is really skilled and a high IQ player hopefully he can bring all this things to an actual NBA game. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to bangkoker's comment:

Olynyk got a soft smooth stroke and a nice passing skills against  the Orlando. He will be tested further against the defense of Drummond when they meet tomorrow. He is really skilled and a high IQ player hopefully he can bring all this things to an actual NBA game. 

I now believe Olynyk can be good. His offensive game is varied enough, and he reacts quickly.

I want to see him and Rondo together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

In response to bangkoker's comment:

I now believe Olynyk can be good. His offensive game is varied enough, and he reacts quickly.

I want to see him and Rondo together.

There is no doubt he got an offensive game...but last night game is just a 1 game sample to conclude his true worth. However, to be honest Am one of the many Celtics fanatics not impressed in picking him at number 16. With Rondo around Kelly will be open for a wide open jumper in the perimeter similar with the play of Rondo and Kevin. I will be very happy if all our disappointments will turn to cheers for Kelly Olynyk!

Sections
Shortcuts