Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon

In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Not my idea P34, just a fact of NBA business. Not even an original idea on my part and not a prediction.  I'm simply speculating that if we get to the trading deadline and Davis has given no indication of signing, anything could happen.  There's a lot of time between now and then and a ton of variables. It's a possibility, that's all.  Just something that could need to happen. I've always thought this is why they took Harangody to begin with; Davis insurance.  Depending on several factors in such a scenario you could also have Jermaine O'Neal, Harangody and perhaps Gallon behind KG come playoff time.  Combine that with a stronger 3 behind Pierce and not getting a goose-egg if Davis walks and things could be worse... ...one of a buzzillion possibilities and I've got no crystal ball. Regards
    Posted by NYCelt[/QUOTE]

Glen Davis is not Carmelo Anthony. So what if the Celtics lose him next summer. I don't think if KG retires Glen Davis will become the face of the Boston Celtics. If you tell me right now that the Celtics will win it all this year but lose Glen Davis in the summer, I will be happy with that. 

Right now Daniels is playing well as the backup SF. So why the need for another backup SF?

There's just no way Harangody or Gallon will play significant minutes in the playoffs. So what if the Celtics lose Glen Davis next summer. If losing Glen Davis means getting Banner #18 then so be it. What's the use of getting a backup SF for Davis if the Celtics will not win the ultimate prize?

The now is more important than the later. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Tiny Gallon was released????  what was the point????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Tiny Gallon was released????  what was the point????
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

He goes to the Red Claws making him a property of the Celtics. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : He goes to the Red Claws making him a property of the Celtics. 

Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Oh I see. He can go back to the C's anytime? is that the case with Lasme as well if he goes to the Red Claws?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Oh I see. He can go back to the C's anytime? is that the case with Lasme as well if he goes to the Red Claws?
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Yes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : I agree with you or you agree with me based on the new DL rules ... common ground.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Come on, man. I was talking to cabutan.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Keep talking with him cause I'm outta here ... you can argue with my past posts while I'm gone or just make your "absolute" statements as usual without any factual basis or proof as in a link. If Lasme signs with the Red Claws and another team signs him weeks later out from under the C's, sweet victory for you, right Fierce? What a victory that will be ....

Your past posts goes directly to your credibility. I mean the Celtic fans here shouldn't believe someone who thinks that Qyntel Woods will make it back to the NBA, right?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Woods never came back to the states ... turns out he was more than happy to take euros and not have to deal with past impressions like yours. The only reports with little or no factual verification indicate the Cavs having interest in him and him having worked out for Avery Johnson and the Nets. Early stories predicted he would not return for short $ given the $ he makes over there and how content he is playing there. Point? Cause I posted that he was very successful in Europe and may be interested in returning to the states and that the C's should take an interest, somehow I'm "wrong" about Woods??????????????? You're looking for a mountain in a molehill as usual especially going back to old stuff ... move forward man, this is getting lame.

The point is did Qyntel Woods ever went near the Celtics facility?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Your past posts goes directly to your credibility. I mean the Celtic fans here shouldn't believe someone who thinks that Qyntel Woods will make it back to the NBA, right?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Pierce, this isn't just to you..

You guys need to lighten up. We are all on the same team and have an opinion! None of us is always right and our opinion is just that... ours! Admit when you appear to be wrong and disagree once and drop it. You get smaller as the argument continues!  (my opinion)!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Pierce, this isn't just to you.. You guys need to lighten up. We are all on the same team and have an opinion! None of us is always right and our opinion is just that... ours! Admit when you appear to be wrong and disagree once and drop it. You get smaller as the argument continues!  (my opinion)!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's really a Celtic fan. No Celtic fan would dare say that Glen Davis is only a 4th stringer. 

I'm just defending myself because he's saying that I'm trying to become a "Houdini". I don't know what that means.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Pierce, this isn't just to you.. You guys need to lighten up. We are all on the same team and have an opinion! None of us is always right and our opinion is just that... ours! Admit when you appear to be wrong and disagree once and drop it. You get smaller as the argument continues!  (my opinion)!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

Just so that you would believe me, try replying to his posts. Or better yet tell him that he's wrong about something. I'm sure you would be on the receiving end of words like senile or bumkisser. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : That's the point? Come on, fess up. You constantly try to prove the other guy is outright wrong ... Period. And even shuffle through old posts trying to make your point even if those picked are out of context. That's lame using another guys words out of context cause you disagree with him. I digress ... Woods may never have been in the states to get an invite from anyone. Only creditable story has him working out for NJ where he may have thought they would pay him big $ being owned by a billionaire and having lots of roster spots to fill. No stories ever poped up after that indicating he was here and available for tryouts by any other team. So why you making such a big deal of it?

That's because it says a lot about your credibility. Why should we believe you when you claim to be 100% right all the time. Not once have you ever admitted that you were wrong. You even said that Wafer will not make it because he's a one trick pony. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You even said that W afer will not make it because he's a one trick pony. Post my quote then reconsider whose credibilty is in question.

You said you pick Lasme because he can play the 3 and the 4 and Wafer is just a one trick pony. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Who Gets Cut

posted at 10/18/2010 4:00 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 10/22/2010
    I don't get your reasoning .... cause West is suspended for 10 days you keep Wafer? Then for the rest of the year you have a logjam at back-up SG and a shortage at SF. Wafer's a one trick poney and Lasme can play 3/4 and defend/rebound. I'd go with Lasme, but that's just me ... I'll admit Wafer finally found his confidence and shot but with West he becomes a luxury whereas Lasme fills a need.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

You said you'd go with Lasme, Mployee8. Doesn't that mean that you were picking Lasme over Wafer?

A spade is not a club, a diamond, or a heart, right?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I never said the C's would take Lasme over Wafer ... isn't that what you're trying to PROVE??? I said personally I preferred Lasme, but that's just me! What don't you get about that statement? Half the posters here probably felt the same way ... does that make them Non-Celtics Fans according to you or WRONG? Some peeps don't like Walker, others Pierce and on and on it goes. Grow up and stop being such a baby ... I'm done with you now Fierce. Your a loser in the 10th degree and I have better things to do now but I enjoyed tweaking your ire for the summer now it's time to move on. You can have all the credit you crave here as I won't bother to rebut your senseless, factless, meatless posts. Others should call you out ... not me. Acie did on the Shaq vs JON starter role and you pulled the same BS with him. When you gonna admit he was right and you wrong. Nope ... JON is injured and Shaq must start ... hahaha! Everyone here could see from preseason that Shaq was winning the role and naturally as the 1st team is slower than the 2nd team. JON just makes more sense with team 2 but no ... you are too self absorbed to admit reality and throw out the injury report as an excuse. God, so lame .... so lame.

JO missed the first 2 games of the preseason because he tweaked his hamstring. How could he start? Didn't you read the reports, JO and Shaq were alternating with the first team while Erden was the Center of the 2nd team in training camp. In other words Shaq won the starting job by default.

You said you preferred Lasme. Doesn't that mean that you think Lasme would make it and not Wafer? 

Man up! 

What are ya, chicken?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts