Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon

In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : Are you trying to infer something? Better not or I'll send a copy of this post to the board, son!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Oh, you're reporting me to the board now? I thought you said call a spade a spade, what gives? 

Is that your way of telling everybody here that you're angry at me that's why you're going to report me to the board? Man up, boy!

What are ya, chicken?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : No, it means that I would like to see Lasme play with the C's instead of Wafer. It is was it is ... not some prediction or absolute statement of fact that you make around here all the time.

Doesn't that statement mean you're picking Lasme over Wafer? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : No, it means that I would like to see Lasme play with the C's instead of Wafer. It is was it is ... not some prediction or absolute statement of fact that you make around here all the time.

You have a history of liking or preferring that usually don't end up becoming a reality. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Sign Tiny Gallon : What's you history smart guy? I put my ideas, facts and thoughts on the table ... you are just some "yes-man" to your shallow buddy. Post something of value or get lost! Apparently there are some bright people on other blogs that agree re Lasme: " Harangody has a unique skill in the rebounding department, but Lasme's no slouch in that area, is an outstanding defender, can defend (I believe) well at both the 3 and the 4, and injects a major shot of athleticism—especially useful off the bench against big athletic SFs (not thinking of anyone in particular). In summary, although Harangody could easily become my favorite player if he made the team, I believe the tandem of Wafer and Lasme could cover a broader range of immediate needs and coverage of the 2-3-4 positions than either Wafer and Harangody or Lasme and Harangody. And, by the way, if they go with a roster of 14 rather than 15, I suspect the one they keep will be Wafer, although I'd go with Lasme ." Guess who ... http://samcelt.forumotion.net/hot-celtics-and-basketball-topics-f1/straight-from-sam-s-shoulder-sss-t1895.htm I'll take Sam and my assessments of Lasme over yours any day ... especially since you elect to make such a broad assessment based on one bad play against the Knicks ... again, missing the forest for the trees, typical. If you can convince the rest of this board that Lasme doesn't deserve a spot or can't play SF or defense then you really are Houdini ... Good Night Gentlemen!

Who's stopping you from leaving this forum? 

You accuse someone of being a bumkisser here while you are doing your bumkissing on sam's site. 

Sam is just another Celtic fan, if you agree with him it doesn't make you more credible. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be frends?  Why can't we be friends?  Why can't we be friends"

War--circa 1975

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be frends?  Why can't we be friends?  Why can't we be friends" War--circa 1975
    Posted by henryfinkel[/QUOTE]

It's hard to be friends with a psycho. He calls the people here senile or bumkisser. 

If you disagree with him he'll attack you. He'll call you names. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30