Celtics staying below .500 tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Celtics staying below .500 tonight.

Can hardly wait for tonights Celtics loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Celtics staying below .500 tonight.

I guess it's still not as bad as that dysfunctional team you have that is 8 games below.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

you should worry about being 2 for january

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I wonder if CC is the troll and plays both sides of the fence. prety narcistic behavior if you ask me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Can't you people do anything right? Five straight! This may extend to 7 come Sunday, with Atlanta and Miami coming up. You may not make the playoffs. I thought the Lakers were a disaster, but this Celtics team looks pretty bad. But we have the Clippers, and you aint got nothing. With the Lakers situation this Boston losing makes up for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"But we have the Clippers, and you aint got nothing."

Umm, no. True Laker fans hate the Clippers and vice versa. You absolutely must choose sides, it's like Mets and Yankees. 

In addition, the Clippers have Chris Paul, who could have breathed new life into the Lakers franchise and instead you have the agony of watching him do it for another team while you don't even have the best basketball team in your town anymore. 

Not sure why you are getting so much juice out of the Celtics losing, they are an old team and none of this is surprising or particularly interesting. 

Boston is a much better sports town than LA so we always have a lot going on, the Bruins are off to a great early start. All is well here so I don't have a need to troll other fans boards for whatever sorry reason...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"But we have the Clippers, and you aint got nothing."

Umm, no. True Laker fans hate the Clippers and vice versa. You absolutely must choose sides, it's like Mets and Yankees. 

In addition, the Clippers have Chris Paul, who could have breathed new life into the Lakers franchise and instead you have the agony of watching him do it for another team while you don't even have the best basketball team in your town anymore. 

Not sure why you are getting so much juice out of the Celtics losing, they are an old team and none of this is surprising or particularly interesting. 

Boston is a much better sports town than LA so we always have a lot going on, the Bruins are off to a great early start. All is well here so I don't have a need to troll other fans boards for whatever sorry reason...

But the Kings are the reigning champs, and the Pats lost (who don't even represent Boston anyway). Have a marvelous loss tonight.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Clippersavenger is jumping ship

What a typical representation of LA fans - bandwaggoner

What do you think Eric Bledsoe could bring on the open market, Clippersavenger?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Clippersavenger is jumping ship

What a typical representation of LA fans - bandwaggoner

What do you think Eric Bledsoe could bring on the open market, Clippersavenger?

Difference is, you have no other ship to jump to. And your only ship has sunk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Don't you all just love how 5 people respond to him, but he only has eyes for me?

I'm honored you see me as so important clippersavenger!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I love these Laker fans, talk about my football team, lakersavenger, what football team is in LA? The Rams? That ship has sailed to St. Louis, the Raiders? another ship that went back to Oakland. This makes me think what the avg IQ level is for a Lakers fan, 10 points lower than a rock, HAVE A GREAT DAY  LOL

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Listen Laker fans. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!! Now u are 4 games out of 9th place. Yes the C's are going no where this year but that is hardly unexpected. Add to the fact that YOU HAVE NO PICK and u have officially become the NY JETS of the NBA. All talk and no future!!!! STFU and go buy Clipper shirts u bandwagon jumping turds!!!!!

The Celtics were picked to be right there with Miami, and based on their leading them 3-2 at home in the WCF were picked to even beat them this year. Now look at them. Such losers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

And now you blow a 26 point lead lose again. What a mess.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

And now you blow a 26 point lead lose again. What a mess.

If you were in the west youd be in the 10th spot, but being in the weak east you still may be taken out by Philly. And after Miami you may be just a couple ahead of them.

and yet still in the playoffs.....enjoy TRYING to get to within 7 games of 500 tonight!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

clippersavenger is very upset about something

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

Listen Laker fans. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!! Now u are 4 games out of 9th place. Yes the C's are going no where this year but that is hardly unexpected. Add to the fact that YOU HAVE NO PICK and u have officially become the NY JETS of the NBA. All talk and no future!!!! STFU and go buy Clipper shirts u bandwagon jumping turds!!!!!

The Celtics were picked to be right there with Miami, and based on their leading them 3-2 at home in the WCF were picked to even beat them this year. Now look at them. Such losers.

No they weren't.

You are an odd little person.

Sections
Shortcuts