Celtics still have the best package for love.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Celtics still have the best package for love.

http://fansided.com/2014/07/08/kevin-love-trade-rumors-boston-celtics-put-together-attractive-trade-package/#!ba3qHx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Re: Celtics still have the best package for love.

I think he will be a Celtic this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

NBA TV says that there are three viable options for the Wolves in a Keith Love trade.

GS) Lee & Barnes and 2 first round picks for Love & Martin

BOS) Green, Bass, Young or Olynyk, 2015 1st rd pick and/or Sixers 2015 1st rd pick for Love & Budinger

PHO) S&T Eric Bledsoe, Plumlee or Len, Lakers 2015 1st rd pick for Love & Martin

I don't think the GSW trade is that great without Klay Thompson being included.

I can't see the Suns trading Plumlee and the only reason they would trade Bledsoe is to avoid giving him a max contract. So is Bledsoe @ Max, Len & the Laker's #1 pick better than what the C's have to offer?

I'm too biased to make that call but I think it comes down to PHO or BOS. If PHO loses out Ainge should call them about Rondo for Bledsoe or at least try to make a deal for Len.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

three way deal is a possible scenario

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

trade rondo, get love, sign a serviceable center and we're good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

trade rondo, get love plus a serviceable center and we're good

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  That would make us good.  We'd be a 4 or 5 seed for a bunch of years and maybe make a conference final or 2 before needing to blow it up. Is that really what you want?  You want to be like Atlanta or Memphis?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to anguskahn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  That would make us good.  We'd be a 4 or 5 seed for a bunch of years and maybe make a conference final or 2 before needing to blow it up. Is that really what you want?  You want to be like Atlanta or Memphis?

[/QUOTE]

regarding that, da should go after for another star. but he should get love first before adding another one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

regarding that, da should go after for another star. but he should get love first before adding another one

[/QUOTE]

Oh well that clarifies it.  DA should go after another star after he gets Love.   I'm all for that.  I didn't realize how easy it is to get a star.  But since it's easy. Let's go get another after we get Love.   I'm sure we will have plenty of assets to do so.  Heck, why don't we add 2 more stars while we are at it.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why does Love want to come here if Rondo is gone unless Rondo brings Bledsoe or some other All-Star baller?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why does Love want to come here if Rondo is gone unless Rondo brings Bledsoe or some other All-Star baller?

[/QUOTE]

because of the culture, what DA brings to the table and he likes stevens a lot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Best package for Love?

If Lebron returns to Cleveland then the best package for Love would be Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Other players and maybe picks would be included to make the trade work.

Nothing trumps Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Let's sign him to the league minimum when he hits free agency so that we don't have to give away our best players or  draft picks and have plenty of money to sign more stars. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best package for Love?

If Lebron returns to Cleveland then the best package for Love would be Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Other players and maybe picks would be included to make the trade work.

Nothing trumps Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

[/QUOTE]

LeBron is pulling Dan Gilbert's chain.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

[QUOTE]

Negative much?!? First, if you make the playoffs and win even one series, you are viewed as a playoff team that could be a contender with another piece. Any team with such a scenario becomes more attractive to free agents in the future who want to go to a potential contender. Secondly, hasn't Celtic history taught us that some times Celtic Pride enables us to overachieve. Personally, making the playoffs as a 4 or 5 seed and rooting for us to win as many series as possible sounds exciting to me. Before you say "that's fine if you don't want championships", see my first point.  DA is far from finished. The Celtics will be the 3rd or 4th seed in the 2015 playoffs.

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

We have the best package under certain scenarios. 

Once GSW throws in Klay we are screwed. 

If LBJ signs in Cleveland and CLE offers Wiggins, we are screwed. 

Outside of that...... We got it 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree - BUT - I don't see GSW giving up Klay.  I think they are out of the Love-stakes!

Did anyone think that CLE could sign James and then Gasol?  That way, they can keep Wiggins.  Irving, Wiggins James, Varajeo and Gasol is very formidable.

I still think Wiggins won't be enough.  Do we know if Flip likes Wiggins?  I get the Canada connection, but would you trade your franchise player for a guy who hasn't played yet??  I wouldn't.

Lastly, why wouldn't CLE just trade the #1 pick before the draft?  That way Flip could take who he wants.

I think (and hope) this is just media BS.......rumors meant to scare us!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree - BUT - I don't see GSW giving up Klay.  I think they are out of the Love-stakes!

Did anyone think that CLE could sign James and then Gasol?  That way, they can keep Wiggins.  Irving, Wiggins James, Varajeo and Gasol is very formidable.

I still think Wiggins won't be enough.  Do we know if Flip likes Wiggins?  I get the Canada connection, but would you trade your franchise player for a guy who hasn't played yet??  I wouldn't.

Lastly, why wouldn't CLE just trade the #1 pick before the draft?  That way Flip could take who he wants.

I think (and hope) this is just media BS.......rumors meant to scare us!

[/QUOTE]

LeBron is getting revenge on Gilbert. Gonna be ugly when LeBron pulls the plug on Cleveland a second time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He already got revenge on Gilbert - he left, made 4 Finals appearances, and won two rings.

CLE will survive this.  They'll get either Ariza or Parsons, and may get Love.  Or, they can get Ariza and keep Wiggins. They now have no C other than Varajeo..........

Is there any doubt that it is either MIA or CLE?

You want to talk about a chain - yanker?  Melo is yanking Jimmy's chain.....and I love it!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]

He already got revenge on Gilbert - he left, made 4 Finals appearances, and won two rings.

CLE will survive this.  They'll get either Ariza or Parsons, and may get Love.  Or, they can get Ariza and keep Wiggins. They now have no C other than Varajeo..........

You want to talk about a chain - yanker?  Melo is yanking Jimmy's chain.....and I love it!!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]

Big difference between LBJ intentionally yanking Gilbert's chain and Melo's paralyzing indecisiveness hurting the Lakers and "Jimmy", as you call him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Big difference between LBJ intentionally yanking Gilbert's chain and Melo's paralyzing indecisiveness hurting the Lakers and "Jimmy", as you call him.

[/QUOTE]

There is also a big difference in the skill level of James and Melo. The lakers are crazy to want him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

http://fansided.com/2014/07/09/kevin-love-rumors-boston-celtics-pushing-hard-trade/" rel="nofollow">http://fansided.com/2014/07/09/kevin-love-rumors-boston-celtics-pushing-hard-trade/

Good article fireworkx

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You can call it what you want - I think Melo used the lakers to get a max deal from the Knicks.  I don't think he was ever going there.  His wife wants to live in NY City.......

Of course, if I'm wrong, I'll say so...but by the end of the week I think he'll be back in New York

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The things we do for Love.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

"So you're telling me there's a chance...YEAH!"

Lloyd Christmas

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You can call it what you want - I think Melo used the lakers to get a max deal from the Knicks.  I don't think he was ever going there.  His wife wants to live in NY City.......

Of course, if I'm wrong, I'll say so...but by the end of the week I think he'll be back in New York

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Melo needed the Lakers in particular to get a max deal. He could've used the Mavs or Rockets just the same. But as you say, reports the past few hours have him going back to NY, so we will see...

Sections
Shortcuts