Celtics still have the best package for love.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Celtics still have the best package for love.

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He already got revenge on Gilbert - he left, made 4 Finals appearances, and won two rings.

CLE will survive this.  They'll get either Ariza or Parsons, and may get Love.  Or, they can get Ariza and keep Wiggins. They now have no C other than Varajeo..........

Is there any doubt that it is either MIA or CLE?

You want to talk about a chain - yanker?  Melo is yanking Jimmy's chain.....and I love it!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

Big difference between LBJ intentionally yanking Gilbert's chain and Melo's paralyzing indecisiveness hurting the Lakers and "Jimmy", as you call him.

[/QUOTE]

There is also a big difference in the skill level of James and Melo. The lakers are crazy to want him.

[/QUOTE]

Talent is talent, and the Lakers clearly need it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm really starting to feel the possibility that LeBron and Love both end up in Cleveland. I'm ok with that.  I'm really thinking the best thing is just keep trying out draft picks until we get lucky a time or two.  Lebron will be past his prime in 2 or 3 years, and the field will hopefully look better by then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I Cleveland can sign Lebron, then they can offer Wiggins in a package for Love.  That's better than anything Boston can offer....and I, for one, hope it happens!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The things we do for Love.

[/QUOTE]

10 CC...great band.....

And anyone who think Lovey Dovey ever shows up here to play for the C's should be shot "with rubber bullets".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I don't care if Lovey Dovey comes here or not...I'm just tired of all the "scenario" guessing going on...

If you put 10,000 monkees in a room with typewriters eventually one of them will come up with some of the same trade scenarios you've seen on these threads about Love coming to Boston.,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care if Lovey Dovey comes here or not...I'm just tired of all the "scenario" guessing going on...

If you put 10,000 monkees in a room with typewriters eventually one of them will come up with some of the same trade scenarios you've seen on these threads about Love coming to Boston.,

[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I think Babb or Bogans are key in any Love trade.   Oh and Pressey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

apparently melly's got no time for obnoxious posts. 

bp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

apparently melly's got no time for obnoxious posts. 

bp

[/QUOTE]

Only if they're yours!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This is delusional...Cavs going after Love and Wolves are asking for Wiggins, that's way way better than anything we can offer Minny

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

USA TODAY Sports NBA ✔ @usatodaynba
    From @sam_amick and @JeffZillgitt: Andrew Wiggins' reps were told the Cavs won't trade the No. 1 pick. More: http://usat.ly/VMqQ0V
    Retweeted by Jeff Zillgitt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is delusional...Cavs going after Love and Wolves are asking for Wiggins, that's way way better than anything we can offer Minny

[/QUOTE]

Respectfully the Cavs while stupid are not that stupid.  Love can leave after one year.  Wiggins and Lebron could be scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Love will resign in Clev if Lebron is there. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:

You are out of your mind. No Rondo, no Love. Its comical to think someone like Love would risk the prime years of his career wallowing on a rebuilding team because of "the culture". Take off the green-tinted glasses....

[QUOTE]

In response to anguskahn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

trade rondo, get love plus a serviceable center and we're good

Yes.  That would make us good.  We'd be a 4 or 5 seed for a bunch of years and maybe make a conference final or 2 before needing to blow it up. Is that really what you want?  You want to be like Atlanta or Memphis?

[/QUOTE]

regarding that, da should go after for another star. but he should get love first before adding another one

[/QUOTE]

Why does Love want to come here if Rondo is gone unless Rondo brings Bledsoe or some other All-Star baller?

[/QUOTE]

because of the culture, what DA brings to the table and he likes stevens a lot

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best package for Love?

If Lebron returns to Cleveland then the best package for Love would be Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Other players and maybe picks would be included to make the trade work.

Bingo. Can't believe others here can't see this....

Nothing trumps Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

[QUOTE]

Best package for Love?

If Lebron returns to Cleveland then the best package for Love would be Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

Bingo. Can't believe others here can't see this and delude themselves thinking that the "culture" of the celtics trumps the chance to make serious $$$ and win a championship,,,,

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

X2    Mel's on tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Best package for Love?

Bingo. Can't believe others here can't see this and delude themselves thinking that the "culture" of the celtics trumps the chance to make serious $$$ and win a championship,,,,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about Joel Anthony straight up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
    Minnesota willing to let market play out until James/Anthony/Bosh land, wait on next wave of Kevin Love offers, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

We have enough for a great package, but as i said before, im not bending over backwards and handicapping the franchise for Kevin Love, when we have a very good Jared Sullinger and promising good Kelly Olynyk already on our roster. Better off developing this season and waiting till next summer, wen we have all the money. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

With the 4th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, The Boston Celtics select...Stanley Johnson

With the 2nd pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, The Boston Celtics select...Thon Maker

(Jubilant pandemonium ensues in the streets of Boston!)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Now that we've cashed in our TPE chips there's no rush to make something happen. Ainge can turn over as many stones as he needs and trade horses until he trades up to a thoroughbred. When he's done he may have the assets needed to get a return phone call from Flip.

Sections
Shortcuts