Celtics style/chemistry predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Celtics style/chemistry predictions

I think the Ray Allen plays will be kept in for Terry and Lee to run.

I think Sullinger will run the plays Big Baby used to get.

I think Melo and Darko will get the opportunities Perk used to get offensively.

Jeff Green will get early iso's in fast break situations ala James Worthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVlkghTbuYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHc0p1mUCg&feature=related

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Celtics style/chemistry predictions

I hope Jeff has improved his handle and added some hustle, spin moves and up fakes to his post up game.

Study these Worthy moves (all made super quickly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--1l3jzVtI

His move at 1:20 is my all-time fave. Please use that Jeff!(Took off before his defender could blink)

The moves at 1:30 are super sweet too.

Worthy proves how many points a guy can score in the NBA with quick, crisp dribble moves and a solid floater.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got any clips of him  embarassing McHale.  Certainly we are not taking the word of a liar and a welcher for anything...........to ahead - produce a clip.

You are all talk - cheap talk - you are a liar and a hypocrite.  Your knowledge of basketball is limited to the lakers, and what you learn on here.

Go get a life!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Stalking YOU?  That is funny.   Tell you what.  Stop bringing up Nash to the Knicks (which was true when I posted it), and I'll leave you alone!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tommy did say Ramon Sessions would "easily" average 13 points and 10 assists per game, before he ever played ONE in LA.........that's just how he rolls!!

Tommy also said Leondro Barbosa would be signing with the lakers.

Tommy also said the lakers would win last year

Tommy also told us all in the spring he was leaving the board forever, and would not return again under any other user name.

Lakers fans - welchers all!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you want me to show you your Nash post?

[/QUOTE]

The very fact you still have it is creepy beyond belief, since my page is set to private!!

Go ahead, stalker - I'll report it, but go ahead!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I agree with the break iso's for Green with Terry getting open looks as 2nd trailer.

I see more relentless attacking style on both ends.

I see Terry,Lee,Pierce,Green and Bass playing a serious 15 seconds or less uptempo offense to end the first couple qtrs of games.

I like our balance and depth, Mia is not any better than last year and they needed the refs to win game 2 or they would have lost the series  4-1.

I think we have 8 players avg 10 or more pts a game.

I also predict Denver goes further than the lakers.

Sections
Shortcuts