CELTICS SUCK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

CELTICS SUCK

This team is so bad, a high school team could beat them....Thanks AINGE for standing pat at trade deadline; in real life AINGE would be considered a lousy CEO, but in sports they pay people like this millions of dollars to put a garbage team on the floor night in and night out....Disgusting to watch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeD10299. Show MikeD10299's posts

Re: CELTICS SUCK

Do you know what sucks worst? Fair weather fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hope your other 40 posts have more meat on them than this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Wasnt the plan to suck this year? Do you expect a 6 month turn around?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

We want to suck this year.

It is a deep draft, and we have two first round picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I hope we keep sucking on our home stand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

As it stands right now the celtics would pick 4th in the draft. I can't see them falling any further considering Philly, Milwaukee and Orlando are in a tank mode as it is. The Celtics do have games coming up on this home stand they could potentially lose. The lost to 3 garbage teams on this road trip except for Phoenix. This team was expected to be bad this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As it stands right now the celtics would pick 4th in the draft. I can't see them falling any further considering Philly, Milwaukee and Orlando are in a tank mode as it is. The Celtics do have games coming up on this home stand they could potentially lose. The lost to 3 garbage teams on this road trip except for Phoenix. This team was expected to be bad this year.

[/QUOTE]

While I agree with everything you say....I had to laugh at that statement!!  This mess of a team has a HUGE chance of losing all of the games....that's how bad they are.  'Potentially lose' got thrown out the window months ago........not that that's a bad thing....

PARKER OR BUST!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well Ainge offered  Brandon Bass for Kevin Durant, but the Thunder turned it down. What else was Ainge supposed to do? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While I agree with everything you say....I had to laugh at that statement!!  This mess of a team has a HUGE chance of losing all of the games....that's how bad they are.  'Potentially lose' got thrown out the window months ago........not that that's a bad thing....

PARKER OR BUST!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're right, I was being mild with this. The only game I can see them winning is maybe the atlanta game. No way they beat Brooklyn, GS and Indiana. I also see them going down to Detroit and to top it off a road trip to Indiana and then back home against the heat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to LiJere's comment:

This team is so bad, a high school team could beat them....Thanks AINGE for standing pat at trade deadline; in real life AINGE would be considered a lousy CEO, but in sports they pay people like this millions of dollars to put a garbage team on the floor night in and night out....Disgusting to watch

What the heck are you telling us that is new news...any savvy fan knows we are mediocre at best.

DA got us KG and if Perk didn't go down in Game 6 in 2010, we'd had 18 banners already. Firstly, I don't see any, 1-2 or two players for whom we could have traded to make us that much better. What difference would it make to have 10-15 more wins and get knocked out in the 1st round. And those 2 players might have cost us Rondo, Sully, Oly etc. and 1-2 valuable draft choices ??? I prefer to keep those 3 aforementioned players & the draft choices to build a truly contending team in a year or two.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

This year yup they do. I still watch them over any other team and I will follow them during the offseason. Thats what loyal fans do!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Take your 40 posts and go home. 

If you can't handle the sucking you don't deserve the triumph when they win again. 

Find a new team, damn fair weather

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Thats a news flash. I predicted 28 wins, we are on pace for 27, pretty much what most predicted with this team. If we finish 4th that would hurt, we need a top 3 pick.  Randle is a good player but plays a position we are set at (sully and ko).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Thanks AINGE for standing pat at trade deadline"

Agreed. You do realize the goal is to lose as many games as possible this year right? 

That's how the NBA works. Head to the lottery if you want to get better. 

Get used to losing, that's what the team needs right now. 

If Ainge had traded someone, it would have been to make our team worse, not better. That said we are doing great getting worse on our own!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you do better than Danny?apply for the job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

this guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about.  we are sucking just fine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Let's also not forget that just finishing with the 4th or 3rd worst record isn't enough.  We need  the ping pong balls to fall our way.  Very rarely has the team with the worst record gotten the first pick.  I am optimistic we will get a top 3 selection, even if we are 4-5 in terms of record.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kinchow. Show Kinchow's posts

I'm fine with Celtics finishing with 4th worst record.  We don't need the first overall pick (though that'd be nice)... only need to pick in the top three. 

At this point, I want the Celtics to lose as many games, while playing hard and giving heavy minutes to Fav and KO.  

We will also tank next year but that will enable us to hoist banner 18 within 4 years!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Thanks AINGE for standing pat at trade deadline"

Agreed. You do realize the goal is to lose as many games as possible this year right? 

That's how the NBA works. Head to the lottery if you want to get better. 

Get used to losing, that's what the team needs right now. 

If Ainge had traded someone, it would have been to make our team worse, not better. That said we are doing great getting worse on our own!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Watch out, Mployee will call you a lemming or an ostrich. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I take offense to this. The Celtics could beat a bad high school team. Take it back.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to MikeD10299's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you know what sucks worst? Fair weather fans.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the C's ROCK!!!

Sections
Shortcuts