1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celtics Suns Game

Celtics offense in high gear early

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Celtics Suns Game

KG is on a mission of destruction

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Glad to see Krstic out there starting to pick up on some things defensively. It looks like he's starting to understand the rotations and he appears to not be as "lost". Definitely improving, and his 1 on 1 D has looked good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Frye may prefer another punch in the balls compared to what KG is doing to him so far tonight

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

newcomers lookin pretty good off the bench so far.

Suns must be draggin their butts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I wanna see the second unit stay in there see how they do in extended minuts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Whats with Kristic, hasnt come back in. He didnt get hurt worse they it looked, did he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

You're getting your wish.  Bench showing what they can do for extended minutes
    and they're doing well.   I think many fans are going to like Green when they get to see him for a while.  Same with Krstic.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Well, the 2nd unit held its own there.  I'd like to see Davis put up that little hook (a true baby hook) more often instead of trying to bull his way into the defenders.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agreed.  When he decides he's going to shoot and tries to bull his way in, he gets too many shots blocked.  When he shoots in the flow (pop out for jumpers or using the baby hook), he's more effective.   He's better than he was a couple of years ago when he led the league in getting your shot blocked!  But, he's still got room for improvement on shot selection.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Great first half. We're on pace for 120 and we're on pace to hold them to 94. That's great defense and great offense. I'll take it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i have NEVER seen the celtics with so much space and ball movement! krsstic is awesome.. gap between him and perky is HUGE, the one on defense is slight towards perk.. overall the gap between the 2 favor nenad! what a steal by danny.. esp when nemad will be with the 2nd unit when shaq comes back.. mega-spacing everywhere... bb will have tough time justifying his minutes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Green playing well.  So is rondo 5/5 10pts 7reb...overall great half hope they keep it up

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game:
    [QUOTE]Great first half. We're on pace for 120 and we're on pace to hold them to 94. That's great defense and great offense. I'll take it.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Great first half offense, for sure, but the Suns' interior defense was pretty shabby. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bulls only up 5 now...go Hawks!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I know half the board will think I am crazy, but no perk is opening lanes. This is helping KG where as with our centers spreading the floor they can not collapse on him.  Open lanes for RR and Pierce to take it to the hole. If we can only teach Krsitic what a defensive rebound is

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game:
    [QUOTE]I know half the board will think I am crazy, but no perk is opening lanes. This is helping KG where as with our centers spreading the floor they can not collapse on him.  Open lanes for RR and Pierce to take it to the whole. If we can only teach Krsitic what a defensive rebound is
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Catching the score and the audio so don't have much of a feel for how the team looks. Score looks pretty good tho.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, Krstic is going to make us forget about Perk.  We're playing a terrible defensive team so we look better than normal, but this is what you're SUPPOSED TO DO against weaker teams!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Krstic with the McHale-like up and under.  Nice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I think it's fair to say that Krstic is probably loving playing with Rondo.  Everytime he rolls to the hoop Rondo tosses him a dime.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

HAHAHAHAHA. These Phoenuts announcers are insane. Here are a few quotes:

"...a little too much showsmanship by Garnett and Pierce there..."
    "...some antics by Garnett there defensively..."
    "...it's one thing when the fans rub it in from the stands, but when the players rub it on on the court, that's a whole different situation..."
    "... quite a confident and COCKY group the Celtics have..."
    "... see Garnett there pulling his shorts and clapping and talking.... I'm not a big fan of that. And when things go south, it turns bad. He gets dirty, takes out knees, throws elbows...."

What a bunch of blowhards. Hey guys, guess what? You're down by 29 - shut the hell up. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

this should go a long way towards quieting down the naysayers...go celts!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

WOW!  Hitting on all cylinders!

Sections
Shortcuts