Celtics Suns Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics Suns Game

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game:
    HAHAHAHAHA. These Phoenuts announcers are insane. Here are a few quotes: "...a little too much showsmanship by Garnett and Pierce there..." "...some antics by Garnett there defensively..." "...it's one thing when the fans rub it in from the stands, but when the players rub it on on the court, that's a whole different situation..." Hey guys, guess what? You're down by 29 - shut the hell up. 
    Posted by vertigho

Yeah, I'm stuck with those bozos, too.  Don't understand why NBA League Pass doesn't use the home announcers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

ummm...up by 30 with a few minutes left in 3rd Q and Pierce, Allen and Garnett still in the game!!  Common Doc are you an idiot.  Give them rest.  Take them out and give the second unit and bench some experience.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Think suns had won 5 in a row until this...not exactly horrible..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game : Yeah, I'm stuck with those bozos, too.  Don't understand why NBA League Pass doesn't use the home announcers.
    Posted by joel49

Hmmm, I have the NBA League pass and I have the Celts announcers (Washington DC area).  Glad I don't have to listen to the Phoenix announcers.

I want to now see the bench close it out and play well for the rest of the game.  The starters are clearly loving the home court cooking!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Suns chop the lead down by a third to end the quarter.  Davis playing like a stiff right now.  Needs to get his head into the game.  He's got to be a leader on this second unit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Second unit getting trounced.  What a difference a half can make.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game : Hmmm, I have the NBA League pass and I have the Celts announcers (Washington DC area).  Glad I don't have to listen to the Phoenix announcers. I want to now see the bench close it out and play well for the rest of the game.  The starters are clearly loving the home court cooking!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I guess it's a regional thing.  I really hate not getting the Boston team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

ummm...up by 30 with a few minutes left in 3rd Q and Pierce, Allen and Garnett still in the game!!  Common Doc are you an idiot.  Give them rest.  Take them out and give the second unit and bench some experience.
    Posted by Eldunker

Sheesh, can't believe Doc took out the starters for such a long period and let the Suns go on a 14 to nothing run.  

HAHA no win situation for Doc, fan coaching always win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Uh Oh.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

down by only 12? 5 minutes without scoring? where is shaq for some instant baskets? its a shame against the second unit... i expect green and baby to be leading that group.. its a shame what baby is doing right now.. where's nenad?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

another big jumper by rondo.. y is kg not touching that ball?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Even if they win this game, it's still incredibly disappointing... Such a great game, only to be thrown away. Win or lose, this game is a disappointment. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

with no west, we have no backup PG and as soon as rondo goes out, we blow the lead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

K.G. is the most valuable player on this team. Krstic completely changes the dynamic of this team offensively when he's out there too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Even if they win this game, it's still incredibly disappointing... Such a great game, only to be thrown away. Win or lose, this game is a disappointment. 
    Posted by vertigho

not true. if we win, it's fine. we've seen what the starting unit can do. but the second team fell asleep and let them back in it. doc did nothing to stop the run. and we have no backup PG at this point, so hopefully rondo can play 48 mins a game until west comes back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

it is disappointing...we were looking so good...c'mon Celts!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

that bucket is on KG for not staying with his guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

This will be the Worst win of the year for Boston. No question.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Suns Game : Sheesh, can't believe Doc took out the starters for such a long period and let the Suns go on a 14 to nothing run.   HAHA no win situation for Doc, fan coaching always win.
    Posted by rayallen1

They were up 25 points!  Can't blame that on Doc.  The bench just completely fell apart.  I wouldn't have played Murphy, though.  He's just too new and not ready.  Doc should have let him watch the game.  But, when you're up 25 or 29 points, Doc felt it was safe to let them play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Worst win of the year?  What's that?  What is a "worst win"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Worst win of the year?  What's that?  What is a "worst win"?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life
    N
    Did you watch the game? If you did you know why. No need to say any more.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Two stupid plays...Pierce chucking up a 3 right after missed FT...then Baby crowding a guard and  fouling.

Geez, what are these guys thinking

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The bench, just has not played together at all. a few practices will solve this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Is Pierce a moron or what?? WTH is he thinking making full court pass in a game like this???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

the nice thing is that this new crew has shown it can be brilliant...go celts!

Sections
Shortcuts