Celtics to sign deal with Comcast

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Celtics to sign deal with Comcast

This would apparently puts them in the category of Lakers, Bulls, knicks and others in terms of revenues, profits, and tv marketing exposure.
    .solid management, top level coaching, yet.another attraction for Big time players????
    http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011/07/18/court-vision-cs-nearing-mega-tv-rights-deal/?sct=nba_bf1_a5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Celtics to sign deal with Comcast

Muahahahahahaha you mean the smeltics don't have such a deal? No wonder 1 title in 23 years is the boston record. Talk about behind the 8-ball!!

Lmao!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Remember..Top LEVEL COACHING....ask Koby how feels about it...since nobody asked him before....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Ortiz123 - Dont forget Boston's wonderful winter weather that attracts all the big names. And of course, TV marketing exposure is head and shoulders above Los Angeles and New York as you mentioned.

Wow!

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bring back Cooz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics to sign deal with Comcast:
    Talk about being behind in football, LA is such a big city but they don't have an NFL team. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

True. But I console myself with great beaches, great weather all year round, Hollywood, world class theme parks, California girls, every mod con you can want and most of all...

LOS ANGELES LAKERS.

How's boston after 5pm on a winters day lmao!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Last I heard BBall is still played indoors...and Its been good enough for 17 Banners....and counting ..ll bet after the humiliating way the slackers lost, you probably wanted to go straight to the beach with cement shoes....Koby will probably join you,after one year with Brown....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics to sign deal with Comcast:
    In Response to Re: Celtics to sign deal with Comcast : True. But I console myself with great beaches, great weather all year round, Hollywood, world class theme parks, California girls, every mod con you can want and most of all... LOS ANGELES LAKERS. How's boston after 5pm on a winters day lmao!!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

LOST ANGELES LAKERS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Perfect!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts