Celtics turned the corner at the right time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Celtics turned the corner at the right time?

Win at SA was huge.  Great game by Rondo was huge. Shooting touch of Garnett was huge.  The return of JON, even though not incredibly productive gave hope in the middle and was emotionally huge.  IF we carry this over and win tongiht against Atlanta, I believe we will have turned the corner and turned up the burner just in time for the playoffs.  The return of Shaq will only bolster a surging momentum.  IF Shaq returns AND Rondo can maintain this level of play, and Garnett remains healthy, we win it all, regardless of any home court advantage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Celtics turned the corner at the right time?

I like your optimism and I sort of feel the same way BUT I thought we turned the corner when we beat the Hornets and Knicks on the road.

I just don't see championship swagger from this team right now. I see a team that is is HOPING when they punch a team in the face that the team doesn't punch back and when they do we can't counterpunch as often. Before we had a team that could absorb any punches, don't see it right now.

They do play up to the competition so that's always good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

eldunker, after informing rondowski and the board last week that we could count on rondo not being the Cs pg next year, how seriously should we take this bit of positivity?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Eldunker is hilarious with his "if" this and "if" that scenarios.  Let me make it very simple and clear for you, OK? If the LAKERS make the playoffs, which they have already done, they will be the World Champions for the 3rd straight year. Understand?

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If we beat the hawks to playoff teams on the road will be a very good sign

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I think it more appropriate to respond to you directly - IF Laker trolls like you can't productively participate on your own team chat boards, it just shows your insecurity, not to mention personality disorder...since you're at school Tayshawn, look up the definition of troll on google and see if that is something you can be proud of.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics turned the corner at the right time?:
    eldunker, after informing rondowski and the board last week that we could count on rondo not being the Cs pg next year , how seriously should we take this bit of positivity?
    Posted by BaileyPowe

BP, I'm sorry, but I don't report to you, Rondowski, or this board.  I state my opinions and rebutals just like you...and I could care less if your self annointed "must never question the Celtics or Rondo" possy puts my name in bold letters front and center as someone who will state his concern about the team when warranted and does not believe that Rondo is as good as you. 

But to answer your questions, which are not related, I remain consistent in my opinion that Rondo is not a well rounded PG, he is inconsistent, and that I hope that we upgrade to a new PG next year.  That said, I acknowledge when Rondo does play a great game like last night and hope he continues throught the playoffs. I would like nothing better.  The rest of my post (optimistic projections) have been consistent with my previous posts.      

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If we beat the hawks to playoff teams on the road will be a very good sign
    Posted by genaro008

I agree this will give us good momentum going forward!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Eldunker, why the hostility? Did I ever personally attack you like you have done with me? I did not get the memo that said freedom of speech had been revoked on the celtics board. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to respond to me personally, even if it was hate speech. And you say that I have a personality disorder.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Tayshawn - I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You are certainly free to post your off topic annoying pro Laker rants whenever you please.  Please do not take my direct comments as "hate speech", but rather as sincere advice, to help you grow in character.  Your participation here fits the definition of an Internet troll.  Internet trolls typically have a fundamental personality disorder that is not very civil, social nor pleasant.  A troll is not something you want to be.  I would encourage you to take more productive interest in your own team.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that's a fair answer to my fair question, eldunker. but shall we continue to count on rondo plying his trade elsewhere next year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

BP - No, I think the issue is more complex than my original outburst. 
    I'll have to see if I can find the response in a different post, but I was informed that given the expiring collective bargaining agreement this June, and new retrictions on FAs and Rondo's current compensation/agreement), it will be unlikely that Danny will be able to make a trade involving Rondo...and we could very well have a work (trade) stopage well into the 2011-2012 season which will complicate things.  Also given the fact that we need to find replacement bodies for every position, given the age of our other 4 starters, with the exception of Green filling the 3 spot and Davis at 4 maybe, thats alot of rebuilding...and can't be done with 3 mid-high first rounders in the next 2 drafts. 

Sections
Shortcuts