Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Re: Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise

I agree with #2 back to back games is a real weakness of the Celtics and rebounding.  I Know that the Celtics have lost to some bad teams especially on the road, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit & Washington.  Houston/Phoenix are bad too but not terrible.  This team needs to stay healthy in the regular season and win enough games to get home court at least through the Eastern Conference Finals.  Pierce should have been resting last night.  This was suppose to be the garbage game and it turned out to be just that.  Nobody will remember this come June if the Celtics win it all.  They will be ok.  Now lets say BEAT LA and have your BEAT LA shirts ready tomorrow and forget about the Suns till March 2 back in Boston. 

In Response to Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise:
    [QUOTE]Believe it or not, Celtics two most glaring weaknesses during the regular season are nothing but a blessing  in disguise come playoff time, and that is why they always shine in the play-offs. We all know by now that their two most glaring weaknesses in the regular seasons are: (1) Playing to the level of their competition, and (2) Back-to-back games.  But fortunately for the Celtics, there are no low level competition in the play-offs since the lower seeds are on vacation, and there are no back-to-back games either, so they don't need to worry about their weaknesses but focus on their strengths, which is playing the likes of Miami, Orlando and Lakers very tough, rising up to their level, and with no back-to-back games to worry about.  That is indeed a blessing in disguise for the Celtics. So I can't wait to say bye-bye to regular season, and welcome to play-offs.                                      Time Will Only Tell  
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise

In Response to Re: Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise:
    [QUOTE]I agree with #2 back to back games is a real weakness of the Celtics and rebounding.  I Know that the Celtics have lost to some bad teams especially on the road, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit & Washington.  Houston/Phoenix are bad too but not terrible.  This team needs to stay healthy in the regular season and win enough games to get home court at least through the Eastern Conference Finals.  Pierce should have been resting last night.  This was suppose to be the garbage game and it turned out to be just that.  Nobody will remember this come June if the Celtics win it all.  They will be ok.  Now lets say BEAT LA and have your BEAT LA shirts ready tomorrow and forget about the Suns till March 2 back in Boston.  In Response to Celtics Two Most Glaring Weaknesses Are A Blessing In Disguise :
    Posted by TOMAA99999[/QUOTE]

I also agree that playing back to back games is almost an instant loss for this Celtics team.  Not sure if all teams have the same number of back to back games, but would guess that the Celtics have one of the worst records of the better teams in these back to back games.   The are an older team and it is very difficult for them to win these games.  It is very disturbing how many losses they have against the worst teams in the NBA.  Hopefully, this will change as the season progresses. 

Sections
Shortcuts